• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Problems With Kirby

GreenAce

Smash Ace
I don't who I mm and never payed. I'm so on point on paying people back since i've had a job.

If your talking about Taylor I gave him like $40 a couple weeks ago and i'll give him like another 30 or 40 next I see him.

DC

Smash Cadet
Maybe one day you'll repay the gas money too!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Uh I've never not paid anyone after losing a money match. Ask Xaltis and DJ Jack, we recently had some fun and insanely close $1 money matches. I think that proves you don't "know me."

The last time we played was before the first Apex, which was also the last time I entered a tournament. I'm glad you think I'm still bad, I love peoples' expressions after we've played in recent times, like Trump, 8bitman and ScaryLB.

I don't think you've ever placed anywhere in tournament with Kirby so I'm not entirely sure why you brought that up. Though since you did, I remember now that our tournament record against each other is still 1-0, me.

lol
I definitely got like 4th at some Holy Smash tournament and some other random placing at a willvo. WHich again is higher then you've ever done.

I really don't care how good you think you've gotten, and 1 dollar isn't 50 are you ****in serious.

Like i said, AFTER i win we'll see if i get my 50 lol.

DC

Smash Cadet
[message deleted]

Last edited:

AfroQT

Smash Master
I think in TOTAL tournament records hes 1 - 0 but i havent played him in like a year. Lol DC knows all about that set.

Top Bottom