• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pony Money Match

pesticide

Smash Lord
^da callout

huh. i didn't know <3 played puff. i thought he just played sheik. i do kinda wana see a rematch sum time tho between drew and mink. i didn't get to the tourney early enough to see the match in person :urg:

btw, PMM vs my olimar @ NLL mink? :O

(even tho I've already seen 1 episode)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You know the reason you lost, Jeff?

You are just too two dimensional.
who did i lose to?
^da callout

huh. i didn't know <3 played puff. i thought he just played sheik. i do kinda wana see a rematch sum time tho between drew and mink. i didn't get to the tourney early enough to see the match in person :urg:

btw, PMM vs my olimar @ NLL mink? :O

(even tho I've already seen 1 episode)
how is that a call out?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
wow alot of smashers are lame nerds. that say lame jokes and then say call out when it doesn't make any sense. lol im about to delete my account on this lol its so lame lmao

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Let me give you a play by play.

actually i did tell him mink and if you want to MM

Why does absolutely everything have to be settled by MM? Be more passive -.-

you cant really tell him that i didnt tell how to play the MU.
You said that. Like 3x in this post.

i did alot before lesson 3 left FL. (way better jiggs than you, no offence ).

His name is <3. Aka. Less Than Three. Not lesson 3. And how in the **** am i not supposed to take offense to you saying he's a "Way better jiggs". If i said "Cheese is way better than you, no offense". You and i both know you would argue that to your grave. I'm a top Puff player. I will take offense to that.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Obviously you didn't get the tone in my post.

MM's are dumb.

We can easily play for free.

It's a children's game. Not something you should be gettin' pissed over.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
im not pissed. im just wanted to show you i know the mu. and that you don't know what i know. you can mm drew and ill coach him either way. just proving my point. you say its a kids game and we shouldn't mm because of it but yet you mm all the time...i dont understand your logic. you know where it is if you want to get it.(a match that is) You know what it is.

zmx

Smash Lord
There is no character that's worse to lose to psychologically than jigglypuff. It's the kind of thing that destroys your spirit. Let's face it. Any other character you lose to, you can make some kind of excuse.

Lost to gannondorf? "He's a dark evil overlord of EVIL. Also he looks pretty badass. No shame here"

Mauled by Bowser? "A freaken giant dragon monster thingy that happens to be the Koapa KING. What did I expect?"

Destroyed by Zelda? "She has magic powers and also happens to be a ninja! I had no chance".

Beaten by solo ice climber? "Dude still has a powerful hammer and doesn't afraid of anything. Big deal."

But jigglypuff? A pink floating puffball? What kind of excuse could you possibly make? That you were dazzled by its cuteness? Come on. I mean the user likes ponies for heaven's sake(which is kind of creepy by itself).

Curse you jigglypuff. I think she deserves to be banned more than metaknight and all jigglypuff users should be exiled from the smash community. No one deserves to feel the shame of losing to her.

zmx

Smash Lord
It's people like you that crush hopes and dreams. Seriously, how do you sleep at night?

This is also proof that the cuter something is, the more evil it is. So beware of all things cute and cuddly. They may look adorable but are seriously planning to rip out your throats and feed them to their kin.

zmx

Smash Lord
^See what I mean? Ban jigglypuff I say. Ban her before she scars more people for life.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
PMM is our thing. **** outta here everyone else.

Mink rematch @ NLL?

No coaching cause Viper isn't here and I want it to be fair. 3 words Jeff said about the matchup made the biggest difference to me.

I mean I rematched for you since I 3-0'd you the first time so it's only fair you do the same AND LET THIS SETTLE IT ;)

Top Bottom