• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pony Money Match

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Rainbow Mink :jigglypuff:

has shamelessly destroyed

Dr3W :falco:

in a PONY MONEY MATCH.

Mink, claiming he wouldn't lose to a this pathetic excuse for a falco had what would seem like a difficult time winning, when in fact it was all a facade. Merely part of the plan as Mink continued to slaughter this "Bird Of Prey". As "The Balloon Pokemon" went on to do uncontrollable and disturbing things to this Falco, Mink sat triumphantly on his golden pedestal waiting for the final kill. Throwing game one on just to get the counterpick, all part of the plan...

Now Dr3w sits at home in his room, in the dark, reading this realizing he will be forever tormented with the thoughts of losing to this murderous puffball. The Falco boards have, hopefully excommunicated him at this point. Now the Falco boards don't take Dr3w as one of their own... and Dr3w has no home..

But wait, there's more. :billymays:. 44 Ledge grabs later, Mink proves victorious. Since Dr3w did not follow through with the 4Mink tag, at the next tournament it will be required.

The link can be found here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FwZUiNy5oVU

The set has ended, the matches have been won, rests have hit.

Dr3w, don't take this personally, you're one of my best buds.
But this is for you buddy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gQO_CNMiuI

Enjoy Falco's.

:rainbowdash:​

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
xeylode, I picked 23 because he already caved and watched 25 and then I lnked him to episode 1. I don't know what he watched, but episode 23 has the epic rainboom, an awesome song, and tons of cute fillys.

Work hard and you can win the next one.
xeylode, I picked 23 because he already caved and watched 25 and then I lnked him to episode 1. I don't know what he watched, but episode 23 has the epic rainboom, an awesome song, and tons of cute fillys.
I never actually paid attention to any of the soundtracks, but some of the fan stuff is rather impressive.
Mink I wanna mm you falco vs puff at apex :D
I have a feeling Mink's just gone and made a rival with all Falco players lol
No need for that, but it probably would be fun to see.
My eyes, they're burning.
No need for that either, but the overbearing push to have the content shoved into your face everywhere you go can be a bit much. Although, it has certainly died down and is at proper levels.

Edit: WTF*BELOW* Why do I have a disco ball in my sig? It is suppose to be a giant leek.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Not even going to ask why Drew doesn't SDi the Dair.

Though.
I'm glad Mink didn't rest Drew for Jabbing.
If Falco Jabs Puff.. it's a free rest.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
awesome laming out at the end lol. Godlike patience :D

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yeah. I struck Nike down, he watched pony as a result, and now has claimed to like the show.

But I'm not gonna pull a Florida and steal the hype from your thread. Right Mink?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Well Mink was getting coached by a Falco main against Falco the entire set, and I finally got coaching from 2-DJeff against Mink on the last stock of the last game. During that stock I brought it back. He told me how to play the matchup and the advice was significant enough to allow me to win next time. So if we did it again, I would win for sure.

Oh and Mink wouldn't get that Rainbow Cruise beginner's luck :troll:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lol.

He didn't tell you how to play the MU.

I got dumb at the end and tried to rest your jab
and i tried to ledge cancel sing you.

You got early percent combos on me.
Lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
actually i did tell him mink and if you want to MM im down. you cant really tell him that i didnt tell how to play the MU. pretty sure i did and he was making a big comeback for it. i told him to also let it go to time but he didnt. Or just re Pony MM him and ill coach him. since i didnt tell him how to. me coaching wouldnt matter. I love how you say i didnt tell him nothing about it lol. just re mm and ill coach him the full time. and if you said i never play the mu. i did alot before lesson 3 left FL. (way better jiggs than you, no offence ). All im going to say though is play drew again while im coaching or play me. just tell me know

Top Bottom