• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Well that helicopter thing looks pretty cool I finished Tyranitar's Stall-then-Fall Down Aerial tonight it was quick to make and then fine tune but I had to make some adjustments so that he will pull out of the attack after awhile so that he can recover from a near star KO minus the extra 90 frames of lag when the attack would hit the ground. Then it can be more useful in strategies like ground based ones relying on attacks like Earthquake (D-Tilt), Dragon Claw (F-tilt), Destructive Roar (U-Tilt) [all of which look extremely great in game] or even GigaCrush (I haven't done this one I may start it tomorrow)

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Well, here's somewhat of a comparison. I was making his Attack11, which was gonna be similar to Bowser's. I still want that jab though. GUT PAUNCH for Attack12. xD

[collapse=Comparison]
[/collapse]

Ya might not be able to tell, but they're about the same size in-game. In fact, I think Gatr might even be smaller (or bigger, my judgement is HORRIBLE).

JOE!

Smash Hero
Gatr is smaller, you can tell by the squares below them

any way to beef him up? he is the second biggest starter (sans Torterra)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Tyranitar's Rock Storm Animations are turning out pretty good and I've started some of the GigaCrush animations but I keep trying new stances and such making it look cooler. So how is everybody doing as far as the projects are concerned?

@Guy Have you done Hydro Pump yet? I'm having a little trouble with Rock Storm's actual storm of stones as it is being slightly glitchy but other than that it's good...

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
The three Pokemon CAN be edited in PSA, there's a guide somewhere on either this site, or KC:MM.
And why is the link for Gardevoir Alpha not working? Please fix it.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Sorry 'bout that. I changed some stuff and reuploaded the .rar, but forgot to post the new link.

Oi... Gardevoir's bones are absolutely infuriating to work with >.< They twist in funny ways compared to normal characters because the bone axes are all screwy. :< I still got the taunts done though. :3

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Has ANYONE figured out where to find the animation for dropping down through a fall-through platform? That's pretty much all I have left to do, but I can't find it ANYWHERE...! ;~;

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
How do I get ivysaur to work in smash attacks? Until I get that to happen, I won't be able to finish Chik.

Top Bottom