• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The PokéRadar Guide!~

Dk Powah!

Smash Rookie
This is your guide to The PokéRadar.
I do not own Pokémon, Nintendo or any 3d party companies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO GET THE PokéRadar

After seeing all 150 Pokémon in Sinnoh Dex, Go to Prof. Rowan.
He will say --SPOILERS-- That you have seen evry Pokémon in Sinnoh.
Then Prof --SPOILERS-- pops in and upgrades you Sinnoh Dex to National Dex.
Then Prof Rowan will reward you with ~PokéRadar.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USEAGE

Pokéradar is very simple, Walk in Grass, (not tall grass, Cave, Ocean) Use a Repel because if you dont wild Pokémons that you arnt trying to catch might fight you. It's better to buy Repels in Bulks, and i recommend Max Repel. Now that you used your Repel, Use the PokéRadar it will play a song and Notice some Patches of Grass will start moving, That's where the Pokémons are. Remember how it dit move and WALK in the that Patch that you Choosed. After you've either KOED the Pokémon or captured, the music will start playing, and grass patches will start moving walk into the patch that shaked the same as the one you went in before, otherwise it will break the chain. This method is often used to get Shinies, those dont come after a Chain of 1 or 2, most likely after a chain of 30+. You will notice the patch that has a shiny in will sparkle aswell.
Some times your Chain gets broken because of no reason, that reason is not known.
TIPS!
If your new try Chaining PokéMon that are Swarming, for more Chains.
If you dont know how that is done, talk to Dawn's sister she is in Sandgem Town.
WILL ADD MORE LATER!
HOPE THIS HELPED.

M.K

Level 55
I've caught (with the Pokeradar):

-Shiny Shinx
-Shiny Buneary
-Shiny Miltank
-Shiny Cubone x2
-Shiny Zubat
-Shiny Mareep
-Shiny Starly x2

It is SO tedious, but well worth it.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I've caught (with the Pokeradar):

-Shiny Shinx
-Shiny Buneary
-Shiny Miltank
-Shiny Cubone x2
-Shiny Zubat
-Shiny Mareep
-Shiny Starly x2

It is SO tedious, but well worth it.
I envy you allot. the only shinies ive ever gotten are from GTS:(

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Stay away from the edges of the grassy patch. Going there may break your chain. Also, never walk into the square directly behind you; there may be a pokemon hiding there and it may break your chain. Just a couple of tips.

Mewter

Smash Master
another tip...
head for the patch farthest from you, and always look for at least 4 patches while chaining. If there aren't any or you aren't content, you could use the Pokeradar again to get more patches, without breaking the chain.

Top Bottom