• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokémon Kingdom

zrky

Smash Lol'd
the mythology ive read says dragons are warm blooded, but I would go with Giratina being in something like invertebrate.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
It's possible that ditto toke those characteristics from Mew.

-:bowser:Bowser King
Yes, doesn't Mew know Transform?

And Sudowudo (sp?? Lol) shouldn't be in the plant kingdom; it is rock, and only resembles a plant.

Just like umm the walking stick bug, it resembles a twig but is not classified as a type of plant, it is an insect; same for Sudowudo.

choomer

Smash Cadet
how long did it take you to categorize ALL of the pokemon.
i don,t have that much patience!

:D

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Yes, doesn't Mew know Transform?

And Sudowudo (sp?? Lol) shouldn't be in the plant kingdom; it is rock, and only resembles a plant.

Just like umm the walking stick bug, it resembles a twig but is not classified as a type of plant, it is an insect; same for Sudowudo.
Yes, Mew does learn transform.

I agree.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
I'm not sure about using these for future Pokemon, it could be an idea.

Bombadeer beetle
Koala
Lemur
Heron
Eagle
Norwahl?????

I don't know; the beetle sounds random, but whatever!

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Hm, Faere for Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Galade, I would think they would be in a humanoid group more then anything, seeing as how they are the closest pokemon to look like humans.

Top Bottom