• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Pokémon Challenge"=Dead-Please Close←Glyph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku00

Smash Ace
I will join with PT.
yo dude the reason why i say sign up in the proper format is so i know what to type
EX. YOUR GAMER TAG IS NOT SHOWN!
YOU MAKE ME SEARCH FOR YOUR FC
& I DONT KNOW YOUR GAMER TAG^
therefor i cannot add you until i know

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Oh sorry Riku.My FC is 2664 -5753-2835 /SSJ5Goku8932/PKMST/. I'm new as you probaly already know so yeah sorry

zogdilla

Smash Rookie
after some debating with myself... i think i'd rather play as pikachu instead of pokemon trainer if that's alright.
it seems like a lot of people are choosing PT

Riku00

Smash Ace
Oh sorry Riku.My FC is 2664 -5753-2835 /SSJ5Goku8932/PKMST/. I'm new as you probaly already know so yeah sorry
no prob bro just make sure you read all of the thread before you enter. yeah i know its a pain but its in your best interest to do so. you might wanna check out the rules too. its at the top of the online tournament listings thread. its by McFox.

OK zogdilla i changed it but i want you to play with your best, don't worry about who everyone else is playing with Bcuz there will be at least one of each pokemon in this tournament no matter what. you decide.CHOOSE WISELY:)

blankvi

Smash Ace
shoulda kept it at 16, its a lil hard to find 32 players in teh OTL, let alone ppl who are comfortable using the pokeman

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
32 pokemon players could be very hard to get. I vote that we call it off at 24 and have some kind of random pick to choose the one who gets a bye round (unless they could be set up with someone in the other bracket)

Riku00

Smash Ace
32 pokemon players could be very hard to get. I vote that we call it off at 24 and have some kind of random pick to choose the one who gets a bye round (unless they could be set up with someone in the other bracket)
the reason why i don't want it to be 24 is becuz i dont want any one to get a by round but since there really arn't that many people who use Pokemon in otl i guess ill have to. ima update the thread now.

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
the reason why i don't want it to be 24 is becuz i dont want any one to get a by round but since there really arn't that many people who use Pokemon in otl i guess ill have to. ima update the thread now.
Yeah, i hate to do it, but I think that might be the only way to get this started before people lose interest. Question is how to do it fairly

Riku00

Smash Ace
Yeah, i hate to do it, but I think that might be the only way to get this started before people lose interest. Question is how to do it fairly
i updated it and if we get our last contestants soon i will start the tournament and make the deadline for Sunday of next week.

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
They probably wont show at all tonight. Dont worry, we've got until next week. Wanna do a few friendlies?

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Yeah lets warm up a little.might as well see what my partner is capable of.It disconnected on me.Wi-fi is still down

Riku00

Smash Ace
I dont like my first matchup. All four of us are using PT

creepy :)
Sorry it was randomly selected by the computer
umm how long is each round?
this whole round will last until friday unless every one does their matches before then. i am wanting this tournament to be completed by Sunday. once Friday comes around thats when we will do the majority of the matches becuz it will be the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom