• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokémon Center: Thread Index and Resource Center

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So I pretty much got tired of how lame my tips were in the Trainer Tips thread so I narrowed down my 20 or so tips to 10. If you want to check it out be my guest, if you have more to add then feel free to post a Tip. I'm also thinking of making it more appealing, like with colors and stuff, however for right now, I think it is fine, at least it's organized looking. :)

T-block

B2B TST
I took control of this thread, Retro

If you ever come back and decide to be active again, let me know and I'd be happy to give it back to you.

<hr>

I forgot to mention - this has been updated.

Let me know if there are any threads I've missed that you think should be included. General suggestions, etc. are welcome too.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I forgot how amazing this thread is T-block

I feel like I wanna start working on MU discussions solely because I need to learn them better.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We need to have the link the the social thread on the OP. I know it sounds silly, but we do.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
My guide now obsoletes Card's guide in all the important ways, so we can take it out of the OP. Also, it provides almost all of the important frame data, so Shaya's thread just became an in-depth frame data guide (that's a little incorrect in some places, but is mostly accurate).

Top Bottom