• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PM Player Locator Project

superjesusjuice

Smash Cadet
Charlotte,NC(USA)

looking for friendlies on even a little bracketing, PM me if your interested in playing something other than a niner

Edit : Super - Charlotte,NC(USA)

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
GabPR Caguas, Puerto Rico

There are several other players in Puerto Rico that I know by the dozens, im surprised Im the first from my country to post here.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Well I was referring to the player listings in this thread more than the city itself. I figured the odds were minimal I was the only pm player in all of montreal.

I found 2 in the social thread after I posted that (empy and bazkip) and got linked to the facebook group.

Citricide

JuneauSmashBros Tournament Organizer
Juneau, Alaska
I also run a facebook group for Juneau, Alaska
https://www.facebook.com/groups/274269949348734/

Shameless plug

• Place: UAS Egan Building, Juneau, Alaska
  • Time: Saturday, May 31st, 5 PM - 12 AM
  • Event: Project M Ranbat #1
  • Streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/907gamers
Hello once again, Smashers! We're meeting at the Egan Building of the University of Alaska Southeast campus, as per usual, starting at 5 PM AKST (Alaska Standard Time - 1 hour behind PST).

Tomorrow, May 31st marks the beginning of a new and exciting series for us! Introducing: Project M Ranbats (Ranking Battles)! The summer "season" will consist of 6 Ranbats, wherein points will be assigned to the top 8 places. These will run every other week, starting with the first one tomorrow. At the end of the season, whoever has the most points will win a custom Envy Gamecube controller -- a $90 value!

And the best part? There's no entry fee! That's right, every ranbat will be completely free to enter! So, if you're in Juneau and you have even a passing interest in Smash, drop by and play some games with us! There will be time before the event starts for friendlies/practice games, and if we finish early there may be a side event or more friendlies, depending on player interest.

Shoutouts to the UAS Gaming Club for providing the space for the events. We will also be streaming the event athttp://www.twitch.tv/907gamers. On that note, a special thank you goes out to 907 Gamers an Anchorage group that is allowing us to use their channel to help it gain even further coverage.

topspin1617

Smash Apprentice
NNID
topspin1617
3DS FC
0318-7760-0788
topspin1617 -- Boca Raton, FL (USA)

Anyone in the general SEish FL area know of groups/tournaments/etc. that meet in the area? I'd really like to go to tournaments, play and meet other Smashers, etc.

Tremendo Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XGShadowstar
3DS FC
3093-8423-4303
Shadowstar (DUDE) -- Miami, FL

@ T topspin1617 There are Project M tournaments that occur every Friday or so at Arcade Odyssey (12045 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33186), though I'd imagine that's pretty far for you. I show up to those occasionally myself, though I can only usually make it if I can catch a ride from a friend. Relying on public transport to get around has some major downsides, it seems.

Last edited:

topspin1617

Smash Apprentice
NNID
topspin1617
3DS FC
0318-7760-0788
Shadowstar (DUDE) -- Miami, FL

@ T topspin1617 There are Project M tournaments that occur every Friday or so at Arcade Odyssey (12045 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33186), though I'd imagine that's pretty far for you. I show up to those occasionally myself, though I can only usually make it if I can catch a ride from a friend. Relying on public transport to get around has some major downsides, it seems.
Oh wow, thanks for the quick reply and info.

Yea, Miami's probably a bit far for a weekly thing, but I'll definitely try to check it out sometime.

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
silvR - Mission Viejo, CA.

...Wait, is this just for experienced players?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Me - Hampton Bays, NY
A few friends and I might be hosting a local tournament in HB this summer.
Are any Long Island/Suffolk players interested?
Yes.
>is in Huntington

Speaking of that, do H-ton or North/Centerport/Greenlawn smashers mind sounding off?

I would host almost every other day if people showed up.
I'm tight that no one asks, either.
My place is nice. I've built it. They don't come.
Dafuq.

Top Bottom