• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pink Puffball Pals (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

Gotann

Smash Apprentice
Kirby's is just awesome. I mained him ever since N64, and stuck with him in Melee even if he got nerfed badly. Now Kirby's back and better than ever. And that makes me very happy!

Urr.. all this to say that I'll join in too. XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby's is just awesome. I mained him ever since N64, and stuck with him in Melee even if he got nerfed badly. Now Kirby's back and better than ever. And that makes me very happy!

Urr.. all this to say that I'll join in too. XD
lol, we all understand. Puffballs Unite!!!

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
So..... what now? =/

I think it would be kewl if we had a fanart section somewhere... and people submit their drawings and stuff

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
I know this is kinda off subject but has t!mmy and kirby king 90, ever gona at it, got a video, or the results is good enough for me.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I tried making a picture with photoshop for my very first time so it's not very good =(.

I can't find any good text. Can someone help me?

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Here you are:
ADMINISTRATORS

1. Supersonicdjs

MODERATORS

1. ViporJLT4GOV
2. GeorgeTHPS
3. Super Drybones
4. Maraphy
5. YingYang.ERROR

MEMBERS

1. Galvanic
2. t!MmY
3. Annihialator Zero
4. UsernameLink
5. Sully1113
6. Kirby Redux
7. skellitorman
8. Archenyte
9. Red Kirby
10. Shinzou
11. Madlobster
12. SuperKirby22
13. Pirkid
14. Gotann
15. Kirborg
16. retro gamer 6

Super Drybones: Mission Compete

Also for good text try cooltext.com
when you generate a design you can use the magic wand tool and delete the white parts so it looks clean good luck

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Thank you! Archenyte, Your banner will be put in my Special Diamond Case where I put all the artwork I find.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Wow, you did that on your first try? o_O Sweet

For erasing white stuff around the images... just use the Background Eraser. (Right click eraser tool and select it from dropdown) I usually turn on "Protect Foreground Color) when I'm doing it, just in case it starts erasing random colors. Switch between selecting Find Edges and Contiguous to see what works best.

Also, if an image still looks messy, even with the background eraser, you can always go to Layers, then Layer Style, and then give it some Outer Glow. The preselected yellowish glow works best for covering up the white spots.

Anyways, nice. ^^ Need any tips, PM me

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the advice. I'll try to fix it up =). Also. If I'm working with a small picture is there any way to enlargen it without making it pixelly?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Hmmm..... you could make it a tiny bit bigger withought much notice. =/ Try sharpening the image after you enlargen it, and then recolor?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
The new one looks excellent. I think, the sharpen wasn't necesary though. =/ lol

My opinion, but it's your banner, I would use an outer glow with the images instead of an inner glow... possibly pinker.

:)

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Okay I'll try to do that too. Um, when you say pinker, do you mean more Kirby's or the text? To me it looks kind of strange with too many Kirby's so I put them as those shadowy constellation things in the background.

EDIT: My sister likes both glows at the same time. Kirby looks less pixelly at the edges. What should I do?

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
I'll join. Kirby has always been my main, nerfed or not, and I can still own with him. Y'know in Melee you can see your play-time? Mine's over 1000 hours. 3 quarters of that is solid Kirby-time!!!

Im annoyed, however, that all the people giving impressions on all the characters in the General Bralw Discussion area say that they dont want to playas Kirby, and give no impressions, despite doing it fo every other character... -_-

Anyways, I love Kirby, so count me in!!!!!!

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I'll join. Kirby has always been my main, nerfed or not, and I can still own with him. Y'know in Melee you can see your play-time? Mine's over 1000 hours. 3 quarters of that is solid Kirby-time!!!

Im annoyed, however, that all the people giving impressions on all the characters in the General Bralw Discussion area say that they dont want to playas Kirby, and give no impressions, despite doing it fo every other character... -_-

Anyways, I love Kirby, so count me in!!!!!!
I consider less people playing as Kirby a good thing, because it leads to less people knowing how to fight against a pro Kirby giving us the edge.

Plus it makes us Kirby players unique.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I consider less people playing as Kirby a good thing, because it leads to less people knowing how to fight against a pro Kirby giving us the edge.

Plus it makes us Kirby players unique.
You and me both, if they're not good with Kirby, then leave it to the masters is what I always say.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I got a quick (off topic) question.
How do you get an image in your sig?

AT the top of the screen somewhere, it says User CP. Click on that and it will show your control panel. On teh side, it has a part that says Edit SIgnature. Click on that. One of the button on there allows you to put an image but you have to put it on a website like imageshack or photobucket. Type in the Direct source for that and enter it in.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Hmmmmmm, Im thinking of joining, but after playing Kirby so much in Melee and getting ***** by high tiers so much Im thinking about becoming a tier ***** and maining the highest tier character;)

Idk, with all of his buffs, kirby is gonna see alot more players. Does he really need The Pink Reaper anymore?

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmmm, Im thinking of joining, but after playing Kirby so much in Melee and getting ***** by high tiers so much Im thinking about becoming a tier ***** and maining the highest tier character;)

Idk, with all of his buffs, kirby is gonna see alot more players. Does he really need The Pink Reaper anymore?
YES! Join or I'll eat your soul.

AT the top of the screen somewhere, it says User CP. Click on that and it will show your control panel. On teh side, it has a part that says Edit SIgnature. Click on that. One of the button on there allows you to put an image but you have to put it on a website like imageshack or photobucket. Type in the Direct source for that and enter it in.
I know that, but it does not work... Is there a minimum required posts to have an image in your sig?

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I know that, but it does not work... Is there a minimum required posts to have an image in your sig?
I'm not sure but there probably is because I can't use my own picture for an avatar yet.

Anyways. I tried to make the glow pink but I messed up and the brightness turned out uneven.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349

1. Nu Reaper we need you.

2. Kirby is High Tier now. =/

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Kirby is NO tier just like every other character in the game. Its too early to attempt to make a tier list, although it is obvious that with all of his buffs Kirby is now longer absolute bottom tier(thats how I refer to the bottom half of bottom tier) it would be unreasonable to assert that Kirby is high tier now.

shinzou

Smash Cadet
As long as he's not bottom teir third from bottom i'll be satisfied... that just made me sad when he got that low in melee...

Doodle2000

Smash Cadet
We had our first tournament in Brawl in sweden, turns out that my friend won as Marth. But in one match-up i saw a guy who mained Kirby in all games. It was to amazing, Kirby is over-BUFFED! Almost every attack you do is a hit since his feet hitboxes has been buffed alot, i did combos whit kirby so easily, to all kirby players i say continue maning NoNosePinkBall.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
We had our first tournament in Brawl in sweden, turns out that my friend won as Marth. But in one match-up i saw a guy who mained Kirby in all games. It was to amazing, Kirby is over-BUFFED! Almost every attack you do is a hit since his feet hitboxes has been buffed alot, i did combos whit kirby so easily, to all kirby players i say continue maning NoNosePinkBall.
You forgot Bold. XD

But yes, Kirby got sweet worldwide, he was taking a break for the past six years, and now he's back, and he's HUNGRY!!!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
hope this does not largely increase how many people main him...
Hope not either, everytime someone picks a character that's populer, they tend to kill them easliy. They will know the moves step by step, how to maneuver them etc. It will be a pain all over again, but at least it's not as bad if that happens though. Kirby is King! Remember that. :)

Top Bottom