• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pink Puffball Pals (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
THE PINK PUFFBALL PALS!

Welcome to the wonderful land of Kirby, whre puffballs suck up the unknown and gain new abilities! This is the official Kirby support Thread! Be sure to join and celebrate the Pink Puffballs importance and dedication to the universe of Smash!

ADMINISTRATORS

1. Supersonicdjs

MODERATORS

1. ViporJLT4GOV
2. GeorgeTHPS
3. Super Drybones
4. Maraphy
5. YingYang.ERROR

ALL MOD SPOTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN! YOU WILL JOIN ONLY AS A MEMBER NOW!

MEMBERS

1. Galvanic
2. t!MmY
3. Annihialator Zero
4. UsernameLink
5. Super Drybones
6. Sully1113
7. Kirby Redux
8. skellitorman
9. Archenyte
10. Red Kirby
11. Shinzou

Banners
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join the Pink Puffball Pals today!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
How could I not join this thread? ^__^

My next post will have my banner!

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
I'm in! Banner coming up!

One question though, why do the banners have to be so large?

Edit: Here's my banner. ^^ Puffball Pals (Make sure you have the screen fully restored when viewing)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
All for the Pink Puffball!!! Well, I made a sample somesort:

I'll do way better with this next time.

Red Kirby

Smash Cadet
I just recently chose to be a pink puffballer, and I'm not turning back. Count me in.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Ooh. i wanna join! Please? I don't have any special skills at photoshop or anything though =(

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Woah! Thank you all for joining! This thread is succesful!

I will add you all into the members list, and I will put those who made the banners in the Moderator's spot, and put their banners in their banners section.

A moderator gets special privileges, as well as be in a secret moderator club where we can have a seperate thread for just moderator talk.

Any more questions?

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
(Sorry for double post.)

Drybones, if you want to be a moderator, you must make your banner the size of all the others.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Well, the only way for T!mmy to get in is if one of the mods gives up their spots and downgrades to aa member.

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
Been playing with the puffball since 64, now with the release of meta knight for brawl im finally gona have a second character, but kirby is still my main. He is pretty underestimated when you compare him to the usual tournament characters, but seeing the look on your opponets face after a kirbycide win is priceless. You've just been defeated by a volleyball.

I even hold local tournaments in my area, be more then glad to join.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Well, the only way for T!mmy to get in is if one of the mods gives up their spots and downgrades to aa member.
Come on dude. T!mmy was going to make a banner anyways. :) Besides if you made an exception and made him a mod, it would give the club rep, no? Just throwing it out there.

=D

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. I'm going to start downloading a trail version of photoshop to see if I can make a banner, can someone teach me how to use photoshop?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Hmm. I'm going to start downloading a trail version of photoshop to see if I can make a banner, can someone teach me how to use photoshop?
:) Hey Archenyte

And I can

I agree with T!mmy as an Administrator. FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Er, can someone please help me put the members in?

Since you cant edit my post, copy my post and put the members in. Then post it on here, and when I edit it onto the first post, you can edit your post.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
That would be why you have the mods, no? Back when I was learning Japanese at the Japanese club at Serebii (Dun flame me <_< It was 4 years ago) We had like Co-owners who helped run the club, (In this case it would be mods right?) And each would have a "Co-Owner Space", a single post, that is linked to in the first post, and they would edit it with new members and Japanese links and such. So the Owner of the club could look at the Co-Owner spaces to see if there are any new members to add.

Just a suggestion. ^^;

Top Bottom