• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Pikmin Flower"

BlooPikmin

Smash Rookie
For those of you who main Olimar, I figure you'd like to show your pride, right?
We'll I've got an idea! Plant the official Pikmin flower!

The Pikmin flower was bred especially for the launch of Pikmin 1, and Nintnedo paid S&G Flowers USA. I'm not sure if you can still buy the seeds for them, but if anyone finds out where you can buy them, be sure to post here to let everyone know!

Source 1
Source 2

Menk

Smash Cadet
Oh man.
I would love to get some of those, but I'm afraid I would end up going insane and attempting to pluck them, only to find that none of the pikmin had matured ;_;

Olimarman

Smash Ace
If you had these flowers, pulled one out of the ground and a red pikmin was attached, would you be insane?

S2

Smash Lord
Someone in marketing failed there job here.

Had I known back in 2001 that you could buy Pikmin Flowers, I would have then. These things are awesome. Why Nintendo went through the process of hiring a company to cultivate these flowers, but didn't properly market them is tragic.

Yeah, I gotta find out where I can get some of these.

Syni

Smash Rookie
Haha, how awesome. And cute to boot :D

Yeah... I want one. D<

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I don't see the point of bumping this thread... as far as I know they stopped selling the flower so I don't know how any of us would buy one. It kind of just looks like you bumped it just to bump it >_> and if that's teh case the thread probably shouldn't be open.

Top Bottom