• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PHUCKING CHOIR BOY!!! Game (now actually a game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
ATTN: Un-arnified post, nothing to do with the game

No, the rules are the rules. It's like just randomly picking up the ball in soccer and running in the the other goal. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to give the scenario new life, as it was my scenario, or if EE should, because it's his game. When I talk to him today, I'll be sure to ask him.

I use my powers as Son of Evil Eye to banish your post.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Jesus and Judas tangle. Judas knocks out Jesus and leaves him in the building as it burns to the ground.

Give me some time to think of a new scenario.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer

I said I needed time to think of a new scenario. And... context! Please read the rules.

Detective Yohann Stanton has been tracking Adolf Karlaugh for years now. Karlaugh is a man hoping to make millions by selling his collection of Jewish art to his neo-Nazi clan. The scene begins when Stanton bursts through the window of Karlaugh's villa, gun aimed.

Stanton will say the first line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom