• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PHUCKING CHOIR BOY!!! Game (now actually a game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
It's odd that I would post in here, but I have a fun idea for a game. Essentially, there are two characters speaking. I post the exact dialogue of what the first character would say, then the next would assume the other character, then the next assumes the first, second, and so on.

The twist?

You are only allowed to use Arnold Schwarzenegger lines, preferrably one-liners.

OBJECTIVE

There will be a scenario involving two men, a good guy and a bad guy. They are conversing about something rather archetypal for an action movie. The objective for you is to converse, slowly pushing the conversation until you have backed each other into a wall. A coin is flipped, deciding on who won the climactic encounter, and then whoever made the last post as the winning character gets to set up the new scenario.

A scenario must be loose, offering only the occupations of the good and bad guys (detective, terrorist, what have you), the location of the encounter, and why they are squabbling.

And note that once you post as either the good or bad guy, you cannot post as the other until the end of the round.

THE RULES

1. No changing a quote. They must all be intact, word for word. That said, if you can make a quote work by axing off the first few words, go for it. But the part you use must be completely unedited.

2. Be creative when dodging the censor so we know what you are saying--f*** becomes phuck, d*** becomes damm, s*** becomes schit, b**** becomes betch. They work just fine because they are how Arnie pronounces the words anyway.

3. No actions! If I see a response that says '*pulls out his bazooka from END OF DAYS HRHAHGH*' or something along those lines, I will be angry. No actions. No asterisks. Just dialogue.

4. Try to keep it in context. Please? "If I am not me, who da hell am I?" followed by "YOU'RE A PHUCKING CHOIR BOY COMPARED TO ME, A CHOIR BOY!" Makes absolutely no sense at all.

5. Once you post as the good or bad guy, you are that same character for the rest of the round. For example, I will start this first round as the good guy, and cannot, therefore, play the bad guy.

6. The only exception to rule number one is for names. As soon as a name arises in one of the quotes ("I like you Sully"), that is the designated name. If a name in another quote conflicts, obviously you are allowed to correct the name.

7. If you like, you can add to your last quote by using an ellipse ( ... ) after one quote ends to join it to another.

8. You can't use a quote already used in the current round, but anything in previous rounds is fair game.

GO HERE FOR QUOTES

Arnie's IMDb page. Simply go through the films and read the "memorable quotes" section to find a good one an Arnie character has said.

I think that's all we need.

I'll start:

"WHERE IS VICTOR!?"

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I don't know what the problem is, but I'm sure it can be solved without resorting to violence.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
As you know, I don't need to take any money from anybody.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
*Bennett and Sully go at it in a vicious fistfight. Sully kills Bennett with a table.*

Stay dead this time!

____

Okay, that was fun, but it needs more direction to work as a game. Like an objective. Stay tuned!

The Scenario

An FBI Agent has found the number two man in a terrorist conspiracy. They are in the latter man's office on the top floor of an urban skyscraper. The Agent wants answers.

Howdy, stranger!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
It's the most difficult decision I've made in my entire life, except the one I made in 1978 when I decided to get a bikini wax.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Okay, looks like the bad guy has been stumped

*coinflip*

*The Detective and the Terrorist go at it. The Terrorist tries to shoot the Detective, who slaps the gun out of his face and kicks the Terrorist out the window*

Say your obligatory oneliner kiss-off, Meat, and make the new scenario.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
The Scenario

Jesus has been crucified. His corpse is thrown in a cave, and a large rock is placed in front of it. A few days later, Jesus is mysteriously brought back to life. He throws the massive rock aside and kills those who stand in his way with his newly discovered laser eyes. He goes in search of the apostle Judas, who was responsible for his capture.

The scene is set when Jesus kicks down the door to Judas' house.

-

One of us is in deep trouble.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Damm you, Osco!

Note: this is not part of the game. I just had a response and Osco posted as I was posting mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom