• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Interestingly, I have an A in both my smash world and my real name (which I will not tell)

Next person is stupid enough to reveal his/her real name on smash boards.

D

Deleted member

Not often, I'm too busy listening to Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Styx, Metallica, and Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Next person listens to said bands.

D

Deleted member

...Screw you.

Next person has seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
True, if you're talking about TF2. Otherwise, false.

The person below me realizes that Brawl doesn't suck.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You kidding me, I <3 Brawl but it isn't the best game ever. Also I was talking about TF2.

Next person knows that I'm a lie.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
False. You mean you were faking it the whole time!? I thought you loved me. It sounded so convincing....

Next person like orange sorbet.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
False

Next person has have sick daydreams of any videogame characters (shudders, I would not pick anyone from Brawl to be stuck with on a deserted Island unless they will actually help to our survival, not the other thing life is designed to do by millions of years of evolution)

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
No. If I was British, I would call you guys ****ers for hating Disney. Actually, if I was British I'd be drinking tea and watching Cornation Street! I wouldn't be on here at all.

Next person realizes that was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom