• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
False, and you were wrong about Xace-K's avatar, it is made up of Mewtwo and Darkrai.

Next person knows what a Darkrai is.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
True. (Make sure that you have correctly typed in connection settings to a wireless router in the Wii's internet connection settings. I used Linksys, it varies based on your wireless router. Test connection, if it doesn't work, try to get the wireless router and Wii to a closer range.)

Next person has seen all current episodes of WTF Pokemon.

XACE-K

Smash Master
False

Next person likes eggs.

False, and you were wrong about Xace-K's avatar, it is made up of Mewtwo and Darkrai.
Sonic the Baron was thinking of Yaya, he has Espeon and Umbreon. I have Mewtwo and Darkrai, the two most evil Pokemon from the first generation and fourth generation.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
To eat? if that's the case, then it's true.
Oh and Xace-k, there is no such thing as an evil pokemon, only evil trainers (unless you count mystery dungeon, then yes, there are evil Pokemon). Mewtwo was originally a bad guy in the anime, but due to Giovanni, he grew a general distrust in humans. Later in the movie, he realized that this belief is false, and changed his views. He was not an important character in any Mystery dungeon game. Darkrai, on the other hand, has been good and evil, depending on the spin off or anime. In Pokemon Mystery dungeon, time and Darkness, Darkrai served as the primary antagonist, turning the protagonist into a Pokemon, wiping his memory clean, turned Dialga Dark to try to paralyze the planet, took control over Palkia, prevented the protagonist and his partner from evolving, threatened the protagonist, and nearly killed him too. The anime Darkrai, can't be further different. The Darkrai i the new movie, was also asumed about his true nature, but this time, the humans were doing the assuming (maybe mewtwo's first assumption wasn't far off) and typically tried to attack the Pokemon. Darkrai was trying to keep Palkia from wrecking the town, but nobody saw Palkia (Except Ash when he entered the Dark void) so they assumed (incorrectly) that Darkrai was destroying the town. When Palkia did enter, so did Dialga and the battle between the two continued. Palkia's injury meant that he uses real space to charge up attacks, space as in what the town is made of, and caused the town to disintegrate. Darkrai, in the case of Irony, tried to stop the battle, but failed and was the only fatality (I think, I didn't see the movie) of the battle. Or was he?

Anyway, the next person managed to read the previous paragraph without any problems.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Oh and Xace-k, there is no such thing as an evil pokemon, only evil trainers (unless you count mystery dungeon, then yes, there are evil Pokemon). Mewtwo was originally a bad guy in the anime, but due to Giovanni, he grew a general distrust in humans. Later in the movie, he realized that this belief is false, and changed his views. He was not an important character in any Mystery dungeon game. Darkrai, on the other hand, has been good and evil, depending on the spin off or anime. In Pokemon Mystery dungeon, time and Darkness, Darkrai served as the primary antagonist, turning the protagonist into a Pokemon, wiping his memory clean, turned Dialga Dark to try to paralyze the planet, took control over Palkia, prevented the protagonist and his partner from evolving, threatened the protagonist, and nearly killed him too. The anime Darkrai, can't be further different. The Darkrai i the new movie, was also asumed about his true nature, but this time, the humans were doing the assuming (maybe mewtwo's first assumption wasn't far off) and typically tried to attack the Pokemon. Darkrai was trying to keep Palkia from wrecking the town, but nobody saw Palkia (Except Ash when he entered the Dark void) so they assumed (incorrectly) that Darkrai was destroying the town. When Palkia did enter, so did Dialga and the battle between the two continued. Palkia's injury meant that he uses real space to charge up attacks, space as in what the town is made of, and caused the town to disintegrate. Darkrai, in the case of Irony, tried to stop the battle, but failed and was the only fatality (I think, I didn't see the movie) of the battle. Or was he?
Me read that. Heck no, I hate reading. false

Next person likes reading

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Maybe, if I decide to change the channel but I might be to lazy.

next person is not going to watch the NBA finals

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I don't even have Wifi

Dinkoman, you hate Charizards?!

Next person likes Charizards, and Charmanders, and Charmeleons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom