• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Rainbow Brigade - Help us build it!

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why:
Because it'll be fun and there'll be cake. Come on, live a little, have some fun!

What the hell is this:

OK, so this has been in talks (kinda) for a while... years. But it wasn't until today that I felt it was high time to get it off the ground. Up 'til now, the Gay Peach Alliance (no name set, I'm just gonna use a different name every single time in this post) has only been symbolic, as in, we've determined that certain people could be eligible for membership.

This is in no way a Clan since every single one of us will most likely live miles if not continents apart. It's just for fun.

Requirements for membership:
* Must play Peach Competitively (because it's an alliance of Competitive Gay Peach Players)
* Must be gay or bisexual (and male, no lesbos XD!)
* Must be hot

Those are pretty much it. Membership will be divided into two camps: The Main Gays and the Secondary Gays. The Main Gays will consist of 5 Peaches, one for each colour Peach has in Melee:
* Pink
* White
* Blue
* Green
* Ugh, Daisy

To qualify for a Main Gay, you have to be, and don't call me elitist for this, at least slightly well known. We want the Main Gays to consist of the most well-known or close to thereof Gay/Bisexual Smashers in the world.

The Secondary Gays will consist of all Peaches besides those 5 Main Ones. The Main Gays will have their names on the banner, which will consist of 5 pictures of Peach (in each of her colours) + the names of the Main Gays for each Peach below her. Each member will have their name prominently displayed at the bottom (centered), though.

What the Team will have:
A Banner. 5 pictures of Peach in each of her colours with a colourful, preferrably pink background. The names of the Main Gays of each Peach below their respective colour. The name of the member who the banner belongs to centered at the bottom. The name of the Troupe. And most probably more, just to make it look nice.
A name: Obviously, we need a name.
A theme song: A theme song! I suggest Beautiful Fighters by Ayumi Hamasaki because I love it and it fits (the song itself (melody) and some of the lyrics, actually... they fit both us and Peach :D). Listen to it here: Ignore the bad AMV
A Combo Video: A combo video consisting of footage of our members! With the official theme song + possible other songs playing in the background.
An Emblem/Logo: Like the Smash Emblems that each character in Smash has!
A place to talk: Umm... we could all add each other on MSN and sometimes hang out in an official topic to discuss gay stuff? Or maybe not.

Suggestions for the Gaggle:
Name: Suggest a name! Here are the suggestions thus far:
* The Rainbow Brigade (cliché, I know)(Yuna)
* The Rainbow Pentagon (Yuna)
Emblem: Ditto:
* A picture/silhouette of the Pentagon from straight above overlayed so it's rainbow coloured! (Yuna)
* A peach + peach blossom and leaves. Either just the peach or everything is rainbow coloured! (Yuna)
Banner: See above:
* A picture of Peach (Melee or quite possibly Brawl because she's just so much hawter there), like the official art pictures that's been flipped 90 degrees. Her dress is a big blend of all 5 of her colours a la Aurora's dress in Disney's Sleeping Beauty. Besides each colour is the name of the Main Gays + possibly an icon to signify them each. (Yuna)
* The aforementioned suggested of 5 Peaches (different poses) of each colour. (Yuna)

Members (suggested or permanent) so far:
The Main Gays:
Pink: Darkness of Heart (according to Lenetia, DoH is maining Pink Peach now)
White: Yuna
Blue: Mikey Lenetia (You have no choice!)
Green: RyokoYaksa (Ryoko Doo, where are you?)
Daisy: TBC
The names above are insofar only my personal suggestions. I'll PM them all about this. Professor Pro is the only Daisy-player I can remember who I know is confirmed to be gay. Also, I mainly play Pink nowadays but I played White for more than a year and have dabbled with Blue as well, so I can take any of those, really :D.

The Secondary Gays:

TBA

The Rosie O'Donnells:
TBA

The Kathy Griffins:

TBA

Application:

PM me or reply to this thread. Or hit me up on MSN if you have my MSN. You can either apply yourself, apply a friend (with their blessing, or you could alert them and have them apply) or you can suggest someone you think should be a member (like, say, if you feel RyokoYaksha should be a member but he has yet to reply in this thread) so I can look them up.

Do not harass people. Do not apply or suggest people who are rumored to be gay (or bi)(especially not if they've denied being so). Only suggest people who are confirmed (or at least who you think are confirmed) gay (or bi).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool What the hell..... Im am the mannliest Peach out there and as straight as a ruler lol. The only reason I will be in the clan is for the combo video bit lol.
Im still up for being in the peach clan though overall lol.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
loool What the hell..... Im am the mannliest Peach out there and as straight as a ruler lol. The only reason I will be in the clan is for the combo video bit lol.
Im still up for being in the peach clan though overall lol.
Sorry. I misremembered your sexuality. Then it was Khris (or however he spells his name) who lives outside of London who's a gay Daisy-player (I randomly thought it was you today).

Any other gay Daisy players?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yuna, why don't you be Daisy and Xelic can be white?

And none of that Japanese techno **** for our song.

At first thought, I'd suggest 'Breakin' Dishes' by Rihanna, 'You and Your Hand' by P!nk, or 'Buttons' by the Pussycat Dolls.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yuna, why don't you be Daisy and Xelic can be white?
Because we're supposed to represent the colours we play as. I don't play Daisy... ever. As in, I'll only play Daisy if I get paid to do it or something :p.

Is Xelic gay or bisexual?

And none of that Japanese techno **** for our song.
You mean Eurobeat? It's not Japanese, it's Italian.

"Beautiful Fighters" is Japanese pop :).

At first thought, I'd suggest 'Breakin' Dishes' by Rihanna, 'You and Your Hand' by P!nk, or 'Buttons' by the Pussycat Dolls.
I feel that a theme song has to fit Peach's image and/or the Pack's image, which is why I chose "Beautiful Fighters" as a suggestion since we're beautiful fighters ;). Do these songs fit that image? I'll listen to them later.

Is DoH gay? and all those other smashers up there lol.
:( Cant I be the member who is the non-gay member lol
The point of a Rainbow Cruise would be to have only LGBT-members (or in our case, LGBT men). But if people feel it'd be a good idea, maybe we could have a "Honorary Gay"-class? :D

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Xelic is gayer than sunshine.

And I'm sure you've played Daisy at least once or twice in tournament.

And I think our song should be in English. What is the point of having one if people can't understand the lyrics?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Xelic is gayer than sunshine.

And I'm sure you've played Daisy at least once or twice in tournament.

And I think our song should be in English. What is the point of having one if people can't understand the lyrics?
We can go an English song. What about "Beautiful Girl" by Sweetbox? The lyrics are very good:
" Just a beautiful girl,
Just a beautiful girl,
Is that all that you need?,
Tell me what's a beautiful girl,
What's a beautiful girl,
Is that all that you see?
With the perfect answers,
And the perfect smile,
So you never have to really try,
You know that a beautiful girl,
A beautiful girl,
Isn't all that it seems,"

I have never played Daisy in a tournament... ever. Xelic can take Daisy if he wants to :p.

Prof. Pro: Or we could just make it really funny and just not have a **** Daisy in it. We'll have every other colour and then randomly have Pink twice (Xelic can be white and I'll be Pink 2) XD. Because no one likes Daisy (besides you).

This could be a solution, I guess :D.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof. Pro: Or we could just make it really funny and just not have a **** Daisy in it. We'll have every other colour and then randomly have Pink twice (Xelic can be white and I'll be Pink 2) XD. Because no one likes Daisy (besides you).

This could be a solution, I guess :D.
Thats cos you all suck and this will fail without daisy lol.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
New song suggestions:
Umbrella by Rhianna. I don't really like the song but, hey, Peach's got an almost-umbrella :D.

Also, maybe 5 different songs, one for each Main Gay? And then we'll mix them into a megamix and have 5 different sections in the combo video for each Peach + their own song + a 6th song with footage from the rest of the members? :3

Queen

Smash Apprentice
This is a magnificent idea. If I were remotely skilled I would apply for secondary.

You could make Daisy the lone lesbian member...o_O

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is a magnificent idea. If I were remotely skilled I would apply for secondary.

You could make Daisy the lone lesbian member...o_O
You don't need to be skilled to be a Secondary Gay, I just thought the Main Gays should be the best we have to offer since they'd then earned mantle of Main.

Lesbian... hmmm... new class,Rosie O'Donnells? :D

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rosie O'Donnells? <_> Enlighten me, please. :p

*does not watch tv and is oblivious*
Rosie O'Donnell is a well-known American lesbian. She's been, among other things, a beloved talk-show host.

All female supporters of the Clan can go by Kathy Griffins, maybe (as oppposed to -hag)? :D This way, the pride will soon be big enough to swallow all of Smashboards!

Samochan

Smash Master
Yay, may I join as Kathy Griffin then? :3

If you need melody, Odorikuruu Mamboleo - Best AMV 2001 or something akin to that named song. There's something peachy on a song when it sings "you spin me inside, outside" as a chorus. X3

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Excellent, now I can slowly worm my way up through the ranks and eventually...um...do something dramatic...I'm sure I should have a plan for this. o_O

Rosies and Kathys, brilliant. I love listening to Kathy Griffin's comedy, makes me giggle constantly.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
He's also discriminating against straight male smashers.

But that's the point.
I did create new classes so that now everyone can join:
Kathy Griffins - Hags. Friends of the gays.
Rosie O'Donnells - Lesbians

A possible third class but possibly rendered moot by Kathy Griffin would be Friends of Dorothy's Friends. It'd either be the male version of Kathy Griffins (illogical) or simply the class all non-male LGBT Peaches would take. Or we could just skip it and have them all be Kathy Griffins regardless of gender.

What do people think? I think this is gonna be hilarious if we get a good momentum going with tons of people suddenly sporting banners with Kathy Griffin, Rosie O'Donnell, Main Gay, Secondary Gay and possibly Friends of Dorothy's Friends prominently displayed :D.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
ugh...
it's times like this i wish i were gay...
oh wells...
i support gay openness...
and i support anything this peachy...
go team...

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
*seconds*

And actually, may I join as a Rosie O'Donnell? Lolz :)
Rosie o'Donnells are lesbian Peaches. Are you a lesbian Peach?

Key:
Main/Secondary Gays - Gay Peach players
Rosie o'Donnels - Lesbian Peach players
Kathy Griffins - Friends of the LGBT-Peach players, no matter who they play as.

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Let's be honest...who in the hell cares about Daisy? 3 people...maybe? I kid...or do I?!

Top Bottom