• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Hurt & Heal Command Center

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
One more hit and PT is gone!

Go! Avenge the princesses!

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Say, why didn't you save yourself anyway. In the previous two games, you guys made it to 150 fast. Now you didn't even reach the final smashes. How did you lose so much so fast?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Say, why didn't you save yourself anyway. In the previous two games, you guys made it to 150 fast. Now you didn't even reach the final smashes. How did you lose so much so fast?
Well, all in short, it first started when Psy took over one of our allies, Link. He kept smashing us and smashing us. and since he didn't leave, it made it harder for us to attack back. Then Kinzer and another began to attack her when she was around 30 HP. So this just made it harder for us to recover properely.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
oh. Well, I'm Sorry that you're pissed, but we know full well that we aren't going to win. Right now, Link is the likely victor, so were here for, what's not something entirely stupid to say...

But uhhh...

*starts sobbing* PLEASE STOP I BEG OF YOU! I have to euthanize my friends because of you! I had to take out Jigglypuff and I have to take out Kirby because of this! I know you're pissed, but I'm begging you, just stop! PT isn't going to win, Link is! There isn't any point of continuing this! PLEASE STOP, I BEG OF YOU!

Edit:

*Cries* B*ST*RDS! BECAUSE OF YOU I HAD TO EUTHANIZE KIRBY! *Goes on knees* PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, STOP!
*collapses on ground* why can't you let it go... why are you seeking revenge on revenge. why?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Understand this. We have to make PT doesn't live. if anything, don't blame Rrmm88. He didn't know who was allies and who wasn't (in terms of Kirby). Memo...well yeah, he's mad. if anything, try to convince him

Me however, I take no blame on this. I picked out Rob, one of the few unused characters. All will be forgiven once you're taken out.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Couldn't you just wait until the final three? I have an armistice with Snake and an alliance with Link. You can posses those two once we hit the final three and kill me then. You still get the revenge, I got 3 instead of 2, and the Heartstring pulling Euthanasia of Kirby won't be in vain. Just hold the revenge, then everyone will be happy (You get revenge, I get far, Link wins [Oh yeah, A1 is kinda upset over this])

edit: Hellooooo! is anyone home?!

Edit, again: MEMO YOU ****! I WAS WORKING ON A DEAL YOU EVIL *****! MEMO IS EVIL, EIVIIIIIILLLLLLL!

Charizard92

Smash Champion
^You're demented I swear.:evil:
Just remember, We are PTlings now, and Instead of declaring war on the Peachlings, we are now declaring war on a new target, you. DIE!!!

Edit: Well thank you, due to all this, I just got an Infraction for posting spam! You are on warning.

For the rest of you, All this bloodshed has caused an innocent to die. Next round, Kirby should be the winner, as He was innocent blood that could have been spared.

OK, no seriously, since Memo was so caught up on revenge, Kirby ended up dying because of it. This is to make up for your blind anger taking out him. Kirby should be given a victory for having to be killed being caught in this war.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I wish less random people and rogues would come and **** up our alliances and enemies.

Then Peach, Sheik and Zelda wouldn't be dead. Then Charizard92 wouldn't be pissed. Then Kinzer wouldn't be a rogue. Then I would be happy.

I don't like this game.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Wow, I decided to use Kirby because he's my secondary... but he was part of an alliance. Then I decided to pick Link, only to find out that he's in an alliance too. I'm sorry, but Peach, Jigglypuff and Dedede were gone, and I thought it was PT's time to die. This game is actually fun >_<

chandy

Smash Journeyman
^You're demented I swear.:evil:
Just remember, We are PTlings now, and Instead of declaring war on the Peachlings, we are now declaring war on a new target, you. DIE!!!

Edit: Well thank you, due to all this, I just got an Infraction for posting spam! You are on warning.

For the rest of you, All this bloodshed has caused an innocent to die. Next round, Kirby should be the winner, as He was innocent blood that could have been spared.

OK, no seriously, since Memo was so caught up on revenge, Kirby ended up dying because of it. This is to make up for your blind anger taking out him. Kirby should be given a victory for having to be killed being caught in this war.
The reason Kirby is dead is not the Peaches fault. Kirby killed Sheik so Link had a bone to pick with him. I'm sorry if it upsets u Charizard but it didn't make a difference on ur alliance. Now that Peach, Shiek, PT and Jigglypuff are all dead. Link stands alone :dizzy:

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Yep. Don't worry, he's likely to win. Want to ally ourselves in the next round too Link? I'm willing to pull sonic and Kirby in too.

Other than that, maybe we should take a break. Memo got all worked up, and I just got an infraction due to this game (Ok, it was the reason for the infraction but still...)

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Other than that, maybe we should take a break. Memo got all worked up, and I just got an infraction due to this game (Ok, it was the reason for the infraction but still...)
Really?

No one is taking this game, you know, serious serious right?

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Link is being killed. Peach Mainers come help the only person who was true to his truce D:!!!!!!!!!!!
*Falls on knees and begs D:*

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Congrats on Link's victory! :bee:

I'll update the OP and go join HHi.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
HHi is like regular Hurt and Heal, but instead everyone is their own character.

You choose your own attacks and everything, and you're pitted against 14 other players.

It's a nice diversion from H&H.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Yeah, that's most likely to happen -_-

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Link again asks for a truce with Peach although in future times he may upgrade his offer into an alliance depending on how Peach and Link fair... (meaning Link helps Peach if Peach is dying, unless attacker is an ally but Link won't attack the same characters as Peach) is this ok :)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Peaches, we must unite. Kirby currently has a truce with PT and Link, so don't attack them. Think about it this way:

Kirby just DESTROYS in H&H 5 because of his awesomerific copy ability. Second, if people like ZSS team up with Kirby, no one on the list is safe from a full-power attack. And we also wouldn't mind taking out a few top tiers. True, we'll miss MK's extremely broken attack (true to his nature), but we'll all live longer.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
PT would also like to sign up for an alliance with you guys, despite the fact that I barely get along with any of you.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Link, Kirby, PT, and Peach truces sound good.

Unless anyone has any objections.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Link is allied with Zelda whether she likes it or not that alliance is his priority. Screw Shiek

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I think Ike is attacking you because we allied with Peach. Peach, maybe you should, not be as dastardly as in previous versions, so rogues aren't as angry at you?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Taht and somebody plans to try to attack you guys. Do you have a healing machine?

Seriously, Akkon got like 4 people with him, and he really hates you.

Top Bottom