• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pal Pad: Pokémon Trainer Player Listing

Eljin

Smash Ace
Okay, so i feel like i smoked dust nd just woke up out of a coma... can someone help me out please. Where nd when is Apex? nd where nd when is Genesis? Other than that are there any other PT's out there in the Philly area wanting to practice up a bit??? I been off the brawl scene for a very long time nd now im wanting to meet up nd ditto fellow PT's from all around!

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Okay, when I said Thursday before I actually meant next Wednesday. First post has been updated. I always hated that sort by country then state/providence/etc., so I just did it by name but also made it more graphically oriented (and therefore faster) for region. Also added retired section and the people that applied within the last three months and didn't look like they'd moved on to another character. Feel free to point out any weird mistakes or to request being added.

P.S. I feel like some active players are missing, but I don't know who so y'alls better speak up.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Awesome clean up job on this retro it looks like your back in the full swing of things. It's real sad to see the list of retired players though it feels like yesterday that Toby was here gracing us with his presence.......man I miss toby!!!! TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But either way this deff needs to be stickied. T-BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT*** I'm pretty sure Aposl is missing!

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
EDIT: I forgot Myollnir from within this thread last month, added. Also, is Kith still playing this game as PT? I need Aposl's details if he wants to be added (that's up to him).

CoonTail

Smash Lord
KITH CAME BACK TODAY!!!

He said school and such were the reasons but it's all in the social thread, but Retro list him as active again because we got him back!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom