• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Overcrowded Elevator || Congrats to FullMoon!!!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ I realized now since the Lucas patch will definitely once again kill replays, where could/should I send my tourney replays so they can be saved/etc before the patch? I have the replays for all three 2/3s I've done so far.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ I realized now since the Lucas patch will definitely once again kill replays, where could/should I send my tourney replays so they can be saved/etc before the patch? I have the replays for all three 2/3s I've done so far.
I don't think we should do replays anymore because it's not really working out so we'll just stream top 8.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I don't think we should do replays anymore because it's not really working out so we'll just stream top 8.
But why? They'd be nice for looking back upon the tourney, or even studying. I mean, we've a already stressed very thoroughly to save them, so we're just gonna throw that away?

Besides, saving a replay at the end of a battle and then converting them into capture card video or YT video later is certainly not making the tourney take any longer. I mean, if it were an issue of having no one to convert the videos to a shareable form than yeah that'd be fine, but we have multiple people who were/are willing to do it.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
But why? They'd be nice for looking back upon the tourney, or even studying. I mean, we've a already stressed very thoroughly to save them, so we're just gonna throw that away?

Besides, saving a replay at the end of a battle and then converting them into capture card video or YT video later is certainly not making the tourney take any longer. I mean, if it were an issue of having no one to convert the videos to a shareable form than yeah that'd be fine, but we have multiple people who were/are willing to do it.
Ik but it'll just be weird to have the stream and videos in different areas. It might be just me because I'm like really OCD

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Ik but it'll just be weird to have the stream and videos in different areas. It might be just me because I'm like really OCD
Tbh at this point I'm wondering if it would be better if we simply didn't stream 3DS top 8 at this point and tried to finish before the Lucas patch possibly changes some things as well as kill all of our replays.

I mean, IDK how others would feel about that, but just putting that out there to see what people think of the idea.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Tbh at this point I'm wondering if it would be better if we simply didn't stream 3DS top 8 at this point and try to finish before the Lucas patch possibly changes some things as well as kill all of our replays.

I mean, IDK how others would feel about that, but just putting that out there to see what people think of the idea.
Yeah lets just do that but by the looks of it. The 3ds tournament is going really slow

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm dropping out of the tournament/forfeiting to @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ due to my sketchy Wi-Fi connection and a lack of motivation.
Your wifi isn't that sketchy, our matches were fine.

But yeah why are 3DS replays bad? To be fair it's probably going to be @ Nammy12 Nammy12 recording all of them anyway and he's doing the streaming as well so it will be in the same place.

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
Congrats to @ Lorde Lorde , he's pretty cool! Wish I could've brought my A-game. Apparently my signature in matches now is to SD on my last life when I'm in the lead -_-

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Top 4 m8, simply because of 3 stocks
Don't want to have Nammy up forever
I need to get a date together
:189:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Your wifi isn't that sketchy, our matches were fine.

But yeah why are 3DS replays bad? To be fair it's probably going to be @ Nammy12 Nammy12 recording all of them anyway and he's doing the streaming as well so it will be in the same place.
I should clarify, our service has been being sketchy. It should he resolved by the time I get home if @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ still wants to play but if not he can take the win.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
@ Cenizas Cenizas if you can give me your availability over the next few days, I'll make myself available.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Considering the patch will likely kill the replays, how should we go about with them?

Also, will the DLC characters be legal?

Top Bottom