• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Overcrowded Elevator || Congrats to FullMoon!!!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I lost my wii u match with Ismar so I'm out of the wii u tournament.

I lost both tournaments now. Oh well. Had Fun.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I plan to make it to GFs so I can have a rematch/final battle with JigglyZelda :p
And I'm predicting I'll get through losers enough so that I can lose to JigglyZelda again LOL; if you look at the 3DS bracket that could very well happen very soon! Either that or he wins the whole tourney, for sure.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I'm crying at the replay I watched last night of Spirst and I's first match. That's the worst I've probably done in years. I rolled the entire first half of it instead of actually fighting. If that gets uploaded onto the Internet, I swear you guys, I'm not THAT bad.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm crying at the replay I watched last night of Spirst and I's first match. That's the worst I've probably done in years. I rolled the entire first half of it instead of actually fighting. If that gets uploaded onto the Internet, I swear you guys, I'm not THAT bad.
You bodied me pretty solidly in our match lol

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
@ Macchiato Macchiato I've been trying to, but I don't know where he is. I've messaged him on here and I'm not sure that he's accepted my friend request either (that I sent around a week ago or more). Have you guys seen him around any?

@ kenniky kenniky If you were to watch our matches and then watch my matches against Spirst, you would more than likely notice how badly I was doing that day hahaha. Anyone could've bodied me that day (but Spirst deserved to win).

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@ Macchiato Macchiato I've been trying to, but I don't know where he is. I've messaged him on here and I'm not sure that he's accepted my friend request either (that I sent around a week ago or more). Have you guys seen him around any?

@ kenniky kenniky If you were to watch our matches and then watch my matches against Spirst, you would more than likely notice how badly I was doing that day hahaha. Anyone could've bodied me that day (but Spirst deserved to win).
His profile says he was on yesterday at 1:49 PM (EST). So he's still around.

EDIT: @ Kofu Kofu has knocked me out of bracket
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 you must go on and represent Shulk

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
FullMoon is streaming but he lives in Brazil so it might be hard to set up a time
I think it's more that the connection is going to be spotty with him being so far away. Brazil is like in the same time zone as like Texas so time zones really aren't a big deal.

I think we should find a streamer that actually lives in the USA

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

ill give him 2 days. if he doesnt respond then im DQing him.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
He has accepted my friend request, but I'll message him again tonight to see when he can play. I'm not sure why he didn't respond before.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
asdf.png

By far the best DQ I've ever seen.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So like, now the WiiU tourney is approaching having the top 8 ready. We need to start kickin' the 3DS tourney's speed up gorls!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm crying right now. That's the best thing ever hahaha

@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ I should be free every night, and over the weekend assuming nothing comes up. I guess just send me a message when you know of a good time.
I got ya
So like, now the WiiU tourney is approaching having the top 8 ready. We need to start kickin' the 3DS tourney's speed up gorls!
>>>>
@ Kofu Kofu I'll be able to do our 3DS matches tomorrow evening if you have time

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@ IsmaR IsmaR @Cenizas especially
like people are knocked out already and you two are still stuck in first match

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I'm having some technical difficulties with my computer.

I should have it fixed in a couple days though.
Just thought I'd tell you guys.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm having some technical difficulties with my computer.

I should have it fixed in a couple days though.
Just thought I'd tell you guys.
Don't worry, we probably won't get to Top 8 anytime soon anyway lol :p

Top Bottom