• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OTL Las Pictoras, TAKE 2! AAAAND ACTION!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh ****, this is tough
>__<

I'd almost rather vote for myself no one at all, but it's all for fun anyways =D

How many votes are we allowed? lol
2?

3 maybe?

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Dude, FMOI, that pic makes you look like an awesome superhero. You could blast through the roof triumphantly at any given second.

Thanks SOLID *thumbs up*

You guys really ought to post more than one picture. It's hard to really tell what someone looks like with only one picture. Know what I'm saying?

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Actually, no. That can be my alias. I'll find myself a DarkSlateGrey hat (with a stripe) with a suit to match, and I'll walk around with a cane. That'd be fun. Somehow, I think Mr. Underwood would probably dress like that.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So, Blarge. What are all the pic contests that will be held? If you need any suggestions:

Funniest Pic (Honestly no idea. Ummmmmmmmm, Barge. Maybe TotM)
Sexiest Girl/Guy (Girl - Myself, Guy - Aryman maybe?)
Cutest Girl/Guy (Probably Barge and Bunny)
Coolest Pic (like an awesome pose or attire) (Depends on whoever had a picture of them punching a celebrity)
Saddest Pic (...has anyone posted a sad pic yet? How about.....Samusbrawler then)
Scariest Pic (hey, I don't have to change the color for this one! Nice. I'm not doing a prediction for this one because of how awesome it is I didn't have to change the color and because I have no idea)
Most Professional Pic (suit, dress, at work.) (Teran. Cardboard Mustache Pic. GG OTL)
Most Artistic Pic (use of graphics to alter your portrait, but not obstruct it) (I'm almost positive Aryman will win this one. He's already shown he can do some impressive stuff with it. Teran is also a candidate)
Most Ghetto Pic (anything random, tacky, unusual, but not exactly funny) (Solid, maybe?)
Best In Show (basicially the best pic overall) (Iunno)
Rather than vote right now, I'm going to lay out my predictions here! AND I'M NOT TYPING IN RED TEXT FOR SOME REASON (my edits are in red text though.)

After actually doing that, it was a lot harder than I though, lol.

EDIT: Chaco's not an option Barge. Clearly because he's so ugly, he wasn't even considered.

Definately not an oversight. Nope.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol Yay! I win saddest pic haha

Wait.....

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lol, I had to predict you for something. Don't let me down! Go get depressed! Uncover those painful childhood memories!

Such as you falling down the stairs. I hope you didn't think I'd forget about that, lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Lol, I had to predict you for something. Don't let me down! Go get depressed! Uncover those painful childhood memories!

Such as you falling down the stairs. I hope you didn't think I'd forget about that, lol.
LOL

Wish my mom got pics of me falling down the stairs xD

You know, like some action shots, and then me smashing into the door at the bottom.

And then some aftermath shots of me opening the door crying :laugh:

What a fun childhood I had

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wait...what are we voting for? I clearly **** the sexiest contest. It never stood a chance.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
That's what got the thread closed the first time. No surprise here.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I would post pictures of me, but the only ones I have are of me shirtless haha.

That's clearly unfair for the competition :p.

I think there is one on the same website that hosts my sig if you want to go hunting lol.

Well that could be hard if my sig doesn't show up >_>.

But hard is good :p.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I know, now we have to post in this thread instead of the other one. Life's haaaaaaaaaard XDD

Hylian can't enter because he's too sexy and makes us look bad he's not an OTL guy.

Chaco

Never Logs In
*rolls up sleeve*

Definitely just joking.

Anyways, bring it Hylian. I'll send you packing.

Top Bottom