• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OTL Brawl Ladder: Currently in play!

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Be like tack. He got yo back.

Vote Tack 2012

Ruinn let me know when you're ready i got bored to death due to boredom trying to beat sandbag in a staring contest.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>Tacket implying DTK has a soul
:applejack:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
:lucario: < :metaknight:
:ike: > :snake:
:ike: > :snake:

GGs, Unreal. Have faith in yourself plz you played well tonight.

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
thanks i did try. the thing i tried hardest was trying to avoid your jabs i did better than i thought i would. ggs and my "im ready to lose" statement wasnt a serious one. just a failed attempt at early game mindgames. i thought that would lower your expectations and you would let your gaurd down slightly....lol

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Don't try. If anything one of my brothers taught me was that trying is only a setup for failure. Always do or don't that way you know where your expectations lie.

Reverse psychology telling yourself you'll lose? I've never heard of that strategy before. You threw grenades,shot rockets at me, stomped on my head repeatedly, jabbed me without second thought, yoga kicked me, attempted to drop C-4's all on my hardworking tired from the weekend :ike: and I'm supposed to let my guard down?! No sympathy for you, my young chap.

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
Don't try. If anything one of my brothers taught me was that trying is only a setup for failure. Always do or don't that way you know where your expectations lie.

Reverse psychology telling yourself you'll lose? I've never heard of that strategy before.
i never told myself id lose. that is good advice il keep that in mind. Do you want to play anymore matches?

Ruinn

Smash Ace
I wanna make motivational posters outta all your post. :3
Yooo Ruinn. Challenge ya tommorow k? Wii's in the garage right now. =w=
is it okay if i use some different chars? easy win for you right? :p im just trying to see which one of my characters have potential and what not.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Challenge: Anyone

Also, Tacket, you're only top 5 because Vinyl hasn't updated the list yet :v.

\KILLER/

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
is it okay if i use some different chars? easy win for you right? :p im just trying to see which one of my characters have potential and what not.

Mm go right ahead. Its a ladder match so do whatever ya want to win. Just stick to nuetral stages this time though. I remember Vinny mentioning awhile ago that we're suppose to stick the japanese stage set of FD, SV, and BF.
I just need to finish up a few school work junk and i'll be on in like, an hour or so~

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sorry for late response. Caprisun box was leaking everywhere and I didn't know why. One of the pouches had a hole in it and it took me real long to realize it (plus I made food).

If you're still up for it, :olimar: is the only character I'd be going.

\KILLER/

Top Bottom