• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Yo-Kai Watch Discussion (Join the #WoYHangout Discord Party on YW2 Launch Day!)

Are you going to buy Yo-kai Watch?

• Yes!

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Neutral!

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Finally got my copy back, and a 3DS XL! The screen on the top is slightly damaged, but I can work with that. So happy I can play again.

And I'm still nabbing both copies for my birthday, too. Finally... I think it's interesting to see the third and final (for now) game will take place in America, though I'm curious how they will depict it in its entirety.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I swear I am going to die before we get another episode of subbed Yo-Kai Watch

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Guess who's going to be a star in the Japanese 2020 Olympic games.

https://tokyo2020shop.jp/user_data/special_character.php

Just in time to hype up the upcoming localization of Yokai-Watch 2 and the upcoming movie in Japan. If Pikachu won't be appearing in the Olympics, the Pokemon fans will unfortunately use Jibanyan as a scapegoat for "stealing his spot". But either way, it's good to see the red bakeneko get some love in the upcoming event.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently the difference between fleshy and bony whatever is one has Orochi and the other has Kyuubi

I think I'll go with Kyuubi

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
On my side of the story I'm planning a huge Discord chat party for YW2 launch:

discord.gg/GWKDGrh

So far, lots of YW fans have been joining since then. You can share your experience with YW2 there. I'll be voice chatting there to celebrate! Feel free to come, the party lasts the entire day of YW2 launch day.

Top Bottom