• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Hm, a team tournament? I'll see if my friend would be able to make that, when is it? By the way you can add him to the list as well, put him in as "Deadguy" He's usually pretty busy with work but he likes to play when he gets the chance to, and he's a bit better than me. I coulda swore i had my cell in my profile somewhere, but here it is (254) 722-4365. Yeah its been so long since i played anyone other than deadguy I probably dont remember who you were lol. Add me to msn or whatever you got, i know i have that info in my profile, so message me and I'll add you. I'll give you a call after i eat some dinner. And about the forum activity, I think I just forgot about this forum or something, I'll keep a Tab open with this thread so I'll be a bit more active I guess, heh. Honestly that D-ranking is probably right, I really don't think I'm that good, although if we're talking smash 64, I'm willing to do money matches. xD Anwyays yeah I'll give you a call tonight after I eat somethin and maybe you guys can come by here, or something.
Well as far as our team tournament, Were actually haveing miny team-tournaments working our way up to our final smash tournament. That will be our big tournament its called "Tagforce" In order to give the full effect of this, people will have time to work on their team game and switch partners between hand.

Lets say you and Deadguy went as a team to the first practice tournament, you didnt notice in your friendlys, but due to "friendly fire" being on, you guys arent such a great team anymore. This gives you a chance between now and the next practice tournament to get better or to switch partners.

And dont worry so much about the D-class... the list will updated as soon as we play each other again.

Were actually heading over to divers to play smash today, you can come with us if you want.

when is the doubles tournament?
Havent finshed working on that yet. But the Game Crazy manager said if we gave him alist of people that wanted to play he will host the tournament their.

Soo, Need a list, need some rules, and need some people to start signing uo for it.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Hey I tried to call you last night, but I guess I called a bit late or somethin, you didn't answer. As for the venue for the tournaments, wouldn't FX in the mall be a better choice? last I checked, the Game Crazy stores are pretty cramped, and don't have very big screens, but FX has like a huge flatscreen in their store and even a couch or two, lol. Yeah, I'll be coming today assuming you guys are still playing by the time I get off work, at 7:30ish. I got in a little bit of practice time yesterday so maybe I won't suck too bad. xD
Anyways you can go ahead and add me and Deadguy to the list for the tournament, but it still depends on the dates whether we can actually make it or not.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Good games everyone, I had a lot of fun. Anytime you guys wanna come by my place yall can play, my room's pretty big, and we won't have to worry about the 10 o'clock thing. wednesdays or weekends are best so just gimme a call if you wanna come by and play some.

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
Yo shiken ... no disrespect or nothing ... but i expected more from you mabey its cuz your rusty and your Yoshi isnt your main ... i wish we could've had a few more 1 v 1s mabe you could come to my house fri or sat night ....i got biz-ness on sunday though ....... that goes for anyone ... if anyone wants to meet up at my house friday or saturday night .....come to my house for melee at 3008 Bosque Blv.. on 30th and Bosque if your intrested call before showing up ...... there will be guards at the door .....just kidding but that would be cool though, any way if anyone wants to play fri or sat call (254) 405-0785 after 5 o'clock today and ask for me... and from all the people at who stay at my house everyday anyways .... austin, ant,rymone, ismiel jessie,my bro, nick. we hope to see some new people there .. plz consider

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
oh yeah ... good game to all the people at divers last night ... that wuz some fun stuff ... sorry if i came off as an *** to anyone .... it wuz fun and everyone wuz cool

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Waco Waco Waco; if anyone of you do decide to come... MM? $5 I don't care who you are.

And let me say hi to all the Waco people here. Hi.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Yo shiken ... no disrespect or nothing ... but i expected more from you mabey its cuz your rusty and your Yoshi isnt your main ... i wish we could've had a few more 1 v 1s mabe you could come to my house fri or sat night ....i got biz-ness on sunday though ....... that goes for anyone ... if anyone wants to meet up at my house friday or saturday night .....come to my house for melee at 3008 Bosque Blv.. on 30th and Bosque if your intrested call before showing up ...... there will be guards at the door .....just kidding but that would be cool though, any way if anyone wants to play fri or sat call (254) 405-0785 after 5 o'clock today and ask for me... and from all the people at who stay at my house everyday anyways .... austin, ant,rymone, ismiel jessie,my bro, nick. we hope to see some new people there .. plz consider
yeah we shoulda played some more 1v1 matches, and yeah i was just messing around as yoshi, i really suck with him on melee xD I'm not really sure if i can go anywhere tonight (no gas and i dont get paid till tomorrow) but if you wanna come by my place it'd be cool.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
cool cool, so, it's friday, is anything happening tonight? If not, give me a call we can do something at my place.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
tonight actually, we're having it at my house right now. i tried to call you just now but it went to voice mail, get on aim or gimme a call if you wanna come play.

Well, we played an assload over here and at deadguy's place, all very fun games... "IT'S OVERRR! >_<!!" anyways ill likely be busy tomorrow and maybe sunday too, gotta put in some mmo time, lol. but, give me a call if anything's happening or if anyone needs a place to play.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Really fun matches lastnight shiken, It was really cool how we got to meet all your friends n stuff. Your girlfriend is really cool too, you should get her into smash aswell. It would be pretty fun to play against her.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
lol, yeah, that'd be nice but she really isn't much of a gamer, and she's always pretty busy with school and 2 jobs and all. By the way, yeah you did leave your other controller over here.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
i agree with Nova....yall should add me to the rankings.....i've played with most of you anyways.....and hiya everyone.... i finally got an account

HANA

Smash Apprentice
i would, but as you know....I'm still grounded....bleh....probably just myspace it up, i hope Noah finds a ride to the concert tomorrow

Dami

Smash Rookie
Waco sucks in a big big way when it comes to having a diversity in players. Lets all reach out and spread some c-stick love so we can all have a smashing time together you guys! Oh yeah and the blue goggle pichu rocks 4-eva.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Waco sucks in a big big way when it comes to having a diversity in players. Lets all reach out and spread some c-stick love so we can all have a smashing time together you guys! Oh yeah and the blue goggle pichu rocks 4-eva.
you crazy dami....we are awesome as far as diversity....bleh:mad:

Dami

Smash Rookie
you crazy dami....we are awesome as far as diversity....bleh:mad:
Dude no Game and Watch, Ness, Bowser, Mewtwo, IC's, or Ganon, just to name a few. We need to be able to know how to fight different chars that are good. All I really see is Falcons, Foxes, Falcos, and the ocassional Link, Samus, and Dr. Mario. Diversity man, we can't beat the MAN like this...we need affirmative action.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Dude no Game and Watch, Ness, Bowser, Mewtwo, IC's, or Ganon, just to name a few. We need to be able to know how to fight different chars that are good. All I really see is Falcons, Foxes, Falcos, and the ocassional Link, Samus, and Dr. Mario. Diversity man, we can't beat the MAN like this...we need affirmative action.
don't be ridiculous, i play ness...Johnathan plays G&W, Austin plays IC's and Gannon....your being crazy :(..and what the heck does your signature mean?

Dami

Smash Rookie
don't be ridiculous, i play ness...Johnathan plays G&W, Austin plays IC's and Gannon....your being crazy :(..and what the heck does your signature mean?
True, but what I mean is that nobody takes the time to actually get good with them. I mean I have beat your ness with my ness before and I don't play nearly as often with him as you do. Jonathan did used to use G&W but he changes his main like he changes his undies...once a month, lol. And also I don't ever think I've seen Austin play as the IC's (that reminds me of those frosty drinks that they used to sell at walmart, sure could go for one of them right now). I'm just saying that we need some people who are going to commit to a char so that way we can get some valid experience from fighting someone actually good with the char. We have to diversify ourselves man, just like in the stock market. Oh and mada mada dane is from the prince of tennis (it is Ryoma's catch phrase). Oh and here is Eiji's "Hoi, hoi" (I have no idea what Eiji's means).

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... adam also plays jiggs, ismael plays mario and I play luigi. Anthoney plays peach and so has ismael of late. Andrew of course plays pikachu. So we have a little diversity, but we could branch out more.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if it helps at all but I'm gonna be putting in more effort to bring kirby into my mains, so thats at least something different to fight, but I need people to practice using him against. *hint hint* tomorrow is friday guys, lets make some plans?

edit: actually hell, friday is nice and all but does anyone wanna play some tonight?

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
Well i won't be able to make it friday seeing as how i have to work a little bit after school. My whole day saturday should be free however.

So your gonna use kirby. That's cool, kirby was actually my first smash bros character.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
well i work tomorrow and saturday as well, 5-7 friday and 1-6 saturday.

But yeah if anyone wants to play some tonight call my cell.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
True, but what I mean is that nobody takes the time to actually get good with them. I mean I have beat your ness with my ness before and I don't play nearly as often with him as you do. Jonathan did used to use G&W but he changes his main like he changes his undies...once a month, lol. And also I don't ever think I've seen Austin play as the IC's (that reminds me of those frosty drinks that they used to sell at walmart, sure could go for one of them right now). I'm just saying that we need some people who are going to commit to a char so that way we can get some valid experience from fighting someone actually good with the char. We have to diversify ourselves man, just like in the stock market. Oh and mada mada dane is from the prince of tennis (it is Ryoma's catch phrase). Oh and here is Eiji's "Hoi, hoi" (I have no idea what Eiji's means).

c'mon that ness ditto was for nothing....i believe that my ness is very legit man....don't be dino-loser

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
... im just here to say ....trucker hat pikachu rocks ... 4 evah !!!!!!!!!

and i wont be able to make itto any gatherings tonight ... i have a smash party to go to at school tonight

HANA

Smash Apprentice
bleh

... im just here to say ....trucker hat pikachu rocks ... 4 evah !!!!!!!!!

and i wont be able to make itto any gatherings tonight ... i have a smash party to go to at school tonight
****...its not a smash party...its a lan party....theres just gonna be smash

Top Bottom