• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Lol Sora this is post #667! XD.

Ultra I will add you to my MM list.

And other person whos name starts with a W but I forgot how to spell...
I am always up for Money Matchs :).
Hylain your to cool dude... I like you just because of the simple fact you dont hesitate for munny matches, If you really do come here. I hope that doesnt change depending on how you think of us after we play.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am a really non-judgemental person. Even if you really really really suck I will still play with you and show you stuff and if you are better then me then I would like that more because more practice for me :).

And thanks man. I may talk alot of trash sometimes but I almost always put money behind my words.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Ishmel Vy-Smash Tournament results

Ishmel Vy-Smash Tournament results.
Took place: Sunday ( Yesterday )
Entry Fee: 1 dollar
Participants: 13 ( good size for waco )
First round results: Top 3

SemiFinals: Jessie Vs Rymone/Nova. Winner: Nova
Side 2 Semifinal: Creg Vs Sora/Max. Winner: Sora
Finals: Sora/Max ( Link ) Vs Rymone/Nova ( Falco). Winner: Nova

Tournament Winner: Rymone/Nova.

Round 2

SemiFinals: Edward ( Sheik ) Vs Sora/Max ( Young Link ). Winner: Sora
Side 2 Semifinals: Ishmel Vs Nova. Winner: Nova
Finals: Sora Vs Nova ( Link ditto ) Hyrule Temple. Winner: Sora

Tournament Winner: Sora ( Sorta )
Tie-Breaker For The Prize: Nova Vs Sora ( Link ditto ) Final Destination. Winner: Nova

Overall Winner: Nova

Tournament Placing.

1. Nova ( TCO Member )
2. Sora ( TCO Member )
3. Creg
4. Ishmel
5. Jessie
6. Edward
7. Willhimsan
8. Andrew
9. AC
10. Jimmy
11. Jewsaiah
11. Anthony ( TCO Member )
12. Falco
13. Johnathan.

I am a really non-judgemental person. Even if you really really really suck I will still play with you and show you stuff and if you are better then me then I would like that more because more practice for me :).

And thanks man. I may talk alot of trash sometimes but I almost always put money behind my words.
Well said, Anyhow Look forward to playing you.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can't wait to get my money...Naw j/k can't wait to play you either....

Uriah

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I am Pogo's roommate. I am not very good at Smash, but Pogo has been trying to train me up for awhile now. I can't wait till I'm good enough to start playing you all (hopefully it'll be before Brawl comes out.)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL. I offcially challenge Every smash player in Waco to a MM!

Or we can do a crew. My 5 best characters vs your 4-5 best players crew match style. I choose the order my characters go in you choose what character you guys are going to use and can put any person in any order that you want during the match (say my marth wins the first match you can send out a shiek player if you want) but you have to use your designated character..I will put up 5$ per person going against me if you guys want or we can just do it for fun :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am calm >_>..I am just very very bored and thinking of weird fun stuff to do.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I am Pogo's roommate. I am not very good at Smash, but Pogo has been trying to train me up for awhile now. I can't wait till I'm good enough to start playing you all (hopefully it'll be before Brawl comes out.)
Well Uriah dude, I hope you become really good, really fast. >_> Im tired of playing the same guys over and over. But you`ll naturally become better by simply playing with people who are better than you, So TREE said anyway. But its pretty true the guys ( Ishmel n company) we played before we started getting togather every weekend to play with them. Were very trashy players and over all really sucked ( with the exception of Ishmel ) But they got better really fast by simply playing with us. Wil even said so.

Sorry to rant, Anyway im just saying your more than welcome to play with us anytime. When ever your ready, you can pm one of us your cellphone number. perferably me or wil

I'd say that list accurately shows which players are the best in Waco, with several notable exceptions (Edward, lol).
lol yea sorry about that. Now that I think about it, I knocked out edward in the first round both times :laugh: he should be somewhere down there with anthony. Ishmel gave me the results I just forgot them at jessies. And this is not a rank list or anything like that. Its just to show the placings for the tournament nothing more and nothing less.
Edit: Recomendation for class up on wil. >.> he waveshined death a bower on flatzone.

LOL. I offcially challenge Every smash player in Waco to a MM!

Or we can do a crew. My 5 best characters vs your 4-5 best players crew match style. I choose the order my characters go in you choose what character you guys are going to use and can put any person in any order that you want during the match (say my marth wins the first match you can send out a shiek player if you want) but you have to use your designated character..I will put up 5$ per person going against me if you guys want or we can just do it for fun :).

Dude really, Its understandable to think you better than Me or Nova. But since you see our name at the top of the list you just up and assume your better than the rest of waco ? When theres a good margin of players we still havent played yet. Some are members from this site. Was this how people thought of me before I fought Tree ? Egostistical and overconfident ? ( not that ive changed, heh ).

Geez Hylian... calm down a little. <_<
How good is hylian... is he better than you ? is he like around Trees level of play ? Y`know r you guys like big name players ? Or around that level ?

pogo

Smash Apprentice
PLUS I wasn't on that last list of the tournament so it clearly CANT be a waco ranking system. There's also about 3-4 guys here at Baylor who would definitely be up near the top on that list...but I think it's fair to say Sora and Nova are two of the best in Waco just from that one time I played with y'all..

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
All of this sure is exciting! Can't wait to play against some more new people.
Hey pogo when do you think you can play with us again?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
...I was asking if waco wanted to crew match me because I thought it would be fun not to prove I am better..I have no need to prove that.

Also I am no where near Wes's level of play. He is WAY better then me.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
...I was asking if waco wanted to crew match me because I thought it would be fun not to prove I am better..I have no need to prove that.

Also I am no where near Wes's level of play. He is WAY better then me.

Yea we can do that if you want dude, its cool. Like Nova said its all very exciting. So do us favor Hylian and dont let us down. Since you are out of town we need to adapt to your style of playing. * Smirks * I didnt really think you were i just wanted to see if you were close.

But I know you are good I heard you had like the 2nd or 3rd best samus in texas. Thanks pogo and we have to get togather again and play. I know we werent all that bad when we played pogo, Since the Sora and Nova that played pogo were the very same that got 5 stock by tree. But I do know we`eve gotton ALOT better since then. And it sounds as if pogo has been on top of his game as well.

So when we do meet up again it should be fun. Now we just need saballstar to make some combo videos for us.:chuckle:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL...I would say Caveman probably has the best Samus in texas..but he never plays samus so I don't really know. Other then that..I would say I am the best samus main in texas..TGM mains marth...so even if his samus is better then mine.(which its not!!!) he only uses marth in tournys. He says his is better because he beat me in a samus ditto MM...bleh he won on Onett...which I let him counterpick because I had just two stocked him and was feeling cocky. And yeah I definitly cannot wait to play you guys.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I live in Waco, so I'm up for anything!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just give a time and place, and I'll see what I can do...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Not really pogo..and Dr.Mario there is en edit button....

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Just give a time and place, and I'll see what I can do...
Cool a new waco member.... are you able to play regulary ? If so we can add your name to the list and see what your about. And we mostly play friday trough sunday, so if you can make one of those days it would be cool. If you have a number give it to me and ill call you up when ever we play. If you dont have a car and if you give me your location we might can pick you up. Other than that welcome and who do you main ?

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
Any new waco members that want to get together and play smash please call this number: 254-230-5258. Ask for Ishmel.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
So what are the odds of you guys coming up to Dallas this weekend? Would you prefer a smashfest or an actual tournament?

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
So what are the odds of you guys coming up to Dallas this weekend? Would you prefer a smashfest or an actual tournament?
Either would be fine, I think the odds are pretty high ill double check today just to be sure. If all goes well I`ll contact pogo to see if he can make it. Hey have you played Ragna, is he pretty good ?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
The Roy player from Dallas? Yeah, I was the first guy from smashboards to play him. He's pretty good, once he learns how to play competitively he'll go pretty far.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
The Roy player from Dallas? Yeah, I was the first guy from smashboards to play him. He's pretty good, once he learns how to play competitively he'll go pretty far.

Cool, I would like to play him so I hope we go to Dallas this weekend.:)

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Cool, He sounded as if he had poteniol. His guide wasnt as bas as everyone made it out to be.

Nova your still online, Dont you have to catch the bus home ? Or are you staying at school late today?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey guys, looks like I might be having a tournament after all. Still confident you all can make? Hope so.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Did you guys figure the directions out ok?

Basically I-35 North (toward Dallas), 75 North, exit campbell, turn left on campbell, turn right on waterview pkwy, turn right on drive l. Call me at 210-364-1704 if you've got any other questions.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I had fun playing you waco players.

Will sorry for taking your money AND knocking you out of the tourny..lol oh yeah and don't up B so much >_>..really.

Ultra...you suprised me..tricky falco..I can't believe I lose that MM to you I was being so stupid. I should have stayed samus >_>..I mean I 3 stocked you in a falco ditto and I don't play falco lol. But No Johns good stuff I underestimated you and it won't happen again. And good friendly matchs :).

Mario player- Those Uairs were great lol.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
I had fun playing you waco players.

Will sorry for taking your money AND knocking you out of the tourny..lol oh yeah and don't up B so much >_>..really.

Ultra...you suprised me..tricky falco..I can't believe I lose that MM to you I was being so stupid. I should have stayed samus >_>..I mean I 3 stocked you in a falco ditto and I don't play falco lol. But No Johns good stuff I underestimated you and it won't happen again. And good friendly matchs :).

Mario player- Those Uairs were great lol.
What ? Whats this im hearing about ? Big mouth Hylian lost to a small town waco player ? :chuckle: , Nah im kidding... but yea I really dont know why Nova does falco ditto matches... >.> Id figure he would have learned from poot, unless of course he was sandbagging so that you would munny match him, thinking it would be easy ( He does this alot ). So how many matches did you guys play ? And did that mairo player beat you ?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No the mario player didn't beat me..it was just funny one match he uaired me like 12 times in a row lol.

I played nova alot of matchs..around 10 I think,..I beat him every time except for the MM lol. I was just being stupid and went fox even though I know my fox sucks vs falco I should have just stayed samus >_>. And I don't think he was Sandbagging because I falco dittoed him after the MM lol.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice

Yeah those friendly matches were fun. My Falco is ok but I also play Luigi who I think I'm better with.:) Hey you didn't win all those friendlies I won that Marth ditto, but I won't deny that you won most though. It was fun playing though.:)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Yeah those friendly matches were fun. My Falco is ok but I also play Luigi who I think I'm better with.:) Hey you didn't win all those friendlies I won that Marth ditto, but I won't deny that you won most though. It was fun playing though.:)

Oh yeah lol I forgot about the Marth ditto. I mained marth for 3 years and my marth still = crap. I just have no talent for marth >_>.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah lol I forgot about the Marth ditto. I mained marth for 3 years and my marth still = crap. I just have no talent for marth >_>.
Yeah I know what you mean ,some people are just more natural with certain characters. One character I don't think I could ever pick up is samus. I've only been playing with marth myself for a few months though.:cool:

Top Bottom