• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hmm..When I stay at waco...I shall win these tournaments XD. Forkgirl looks like my only competition...unless bluezaft and doh go..*glares* lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Not much to say, Other than we're expecting alot from you. Also when are you apperently supposing to be gettin down here ?
Haha what makes you expect alot from me? hehe.

And I have no idea..probably next semester lol. Make sure all of you go to HOST2!!!!

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Haha what makes you expect alot from me? hehe.

And I have no idea..probably next semester lol. Make sure all of you go to HOST2!!!!
Because your an out of cityer.... And plus you play against the big name players daily.. :laugh: So... Dont let us down ;)

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
Because your an out of cityer.... And plus youve play against the big name players daily.. So... Dont let us down
umm, hylian definteily does NOT play against the "big names" daily.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What made you think I played with big names daily? lol. I have played with almost all the big names in texas but definitly not daily >_>.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
Well me and sora did lose bad to FLT but we've gotten much better since then. I'm pretty confident i would do better fighting FLT now.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol you would still get 5 stocked. I have been 4 stocked before (I think at least) by wes (first time I played him) and I assume that I am considerably better then you considering you don't use advanced tactics...So you would probably still get 5 stocked. While you may of improved he is also improving..think of it like that. Anyways If bluezaft says pogo is pretty good then I guess he will be competition as well :).

dcx1287

Smash Lord
^ nah that's incorrect. ultra nova definitely uses advanced tactics.

Ultra nova has huge potential to be very good. same with sorakeyblademaster.

Sora plays like this one link player named McFinn. McFinn was this link player who never visited smashboards or anything, but he was incredibly good. He had a natural talent for the game.

I still think McFinn's camping-style projectile game is unrivaled (he has the strongest Link game in terms of keeping people away with projectiles), and to this day he's never visited smashboards or anything.

Of course, I don't know if mcfinn plays anymore.

Anyways when you (nova) and sora come to HOST we should play some games. I don't think we got to play any when I went with flt and xelic.

also I don't think it's very accurate to determine skill levels just by comparing how people do vs an individual player (wes). he 4 stocks me, but I'm sure I could be potentially better or worse than another person who gets 4 stocked by him.

better players are the ones who perform better vs many different individuals, not just one. I think HOST will be a good opportunity for nova and sora to test out their skills, because they'll get to see how they do against many players.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh the way they were talking on that thread where wes went and played him I thought they didn't. I am very glad they do though because it would be boring there without competition ^_^.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't remember making one with you o.O

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Lol you would still get 5 stocked. I have been 4 stocked before (I think at least) by wes (first time I played him) and I assume that I am considerably better then you considering you don't use advanced tactics...So you would probably still get 5 stocked. While you may of improved he is also improving..think of it like that. Anyways If bluezaft says pogo is pretty good then I guess he will be competition as well :).
Well Obviously you didnt read the complete ºluin professional habbits threadº I dont blame you it was long and filled with pennies. Anyway if you did you would know, Not once did I post anywhere that we didnt use advance tatics. That is what people assumed even after Zoso made it apperent I did, I said you could still be a decent smasher at the game with out useing them. But then again people still dont understand the only reason I hyped everything up is because of 2 simple reasons. 1: it was fun and 2: I wanted to have the overall experience of fighting a big name. Nothing more nothing less. Not to mention they were nice enough to fill us in with details of how everything works. But im sure since you KNOW we dont use advance tatics, You should'nt mind munny matching me then, Eh ? Say about 70 bucks hylian * lifts brow * ;)

^ nah that's incorrect. ultra nova definitely uses advanced tactics.

Ultra nova has huge potential to be very good. same with sorakeyblademaster.

Sora plays like this one link player named McFinn. McFinn was this link player who never visited smashboards or anything, but he was incredibly good. He had a natural talent for the game.

I still think McFinn's camping-style projectile game is unrivaled (he has the strongest Link game in terms of keeping people away with projectiles), and to this day he's never visited smashboards or anything.

Of course, I don't know if mcfinn plays anymore.

Anyways when you (nova) and sora come to HOST we should play some games. I don't think we got to play any when I went with flt and xelic.

also I don't think it's very accurate to determine skill levels just by comparing how people do vs an individual player (wes). he 4 stocks me, but I'm sure I could be potentially better or worse than another person who gets 4 stocked by him.

better players are the ones who perform better vs many different individuals, not just one. I think HOST will be a good opportunity for nova and sora to test out their skills, because they'll get to see how they do against many players.
o.o wow dcx... thanks man. To be honest I didnt think any of you guys had even obsevered my playing style. Me and nova was just talking about this the other day. Anyway I like the comperison to McFin.

I know I have become ALOT better since the last time we played tree. I can honestly say now if i could play myself then. The Sora that played tree. That I could have 5 stocked old Sora. ( Im sure alot of people can ;) ) I know I have become better... But I dont want people to say its because of smashboards. I just hate the common stereo type die hard smashboards fan. That says you cant become good untill you visit smashboards. I use this as only away to find others in my local city.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Oh yea Nova... You wanna go to CCs with me and anthoney tomorrow ?... and maybe to the movies afterwards. You know our birthdays were this past week.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I accept your 70$ Money match. 3/5 My any vs your any? At HOST2. Bring the money :). I don't want any johns.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Of course. Any amount just name it.

Pneuma

Smash Ace
Ooh ooh I wanna beat Sora/Nova at HOST2. My Luigi, Roy, DK, Young Link, Pikachu, Yoshi, and/or Doc against your mains, just name it. =D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lmao Pnuema. Too funny.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
I accept your 70$ Money match. 3/5 My any vs your any? At HOST2. Bring the money :). I don't want any johns.
Oh yea , guess you didnt see my other post on the samus thread. Munny match is been changed to 10 bucks hope you dont mind ;) Kingdom hearts comes first. And besides if your claims of being better than everyone in waco are true. Then if you actually come like you say you will.. we can munny match as much as you want.

And Pnu we can do friendles my munny is all tied up now. I have 4 munny matchs and kingdom hearts 2: final mix pre order. So yea.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
XD Anyway. Good to see you posting again pogo, We should get togather again sometime and have that re-match oh yea, Are you coming too host ?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
AWww sora I wanted to play for $70 :(

How about 20? XD

If I really cannot raise you anymore up then $10 is ok.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Hylian if we can possiblely do more.. depending on how much money i can bring with me. We can do 10 for now. but if i have more we can shoot 20

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sounds good then. Can't wait till HOST :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol Sora this is post #667! XD.

Ultra I will add you to my MM list.

And other person whos name starts with a W but I forgot how to spell...
I am always up for Money Matchs :).

Top Bottom