• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah you can post the results, just don't call them official Waco rankings or something like that I guess.

And the short answer to why you can't is because Omnigamer said in the sticky that you can't, and he's got more mod powers than me ;). Basically it gets too cluttered and you have crews getting into big flame wars possibly and the like.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
When is it? What time? Has it officially been moved to Sunday?

Sorry, I'm so anxious and this coffee isn't helping one tiny bit.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
hey guys...good matches..y'all should make it out to baylor sometime..there's about 2 more guys here who are pretty good..maybe get some crew battles or something happening.

i was the sheik btw

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
hey guys...good matches..y'all should make it out to baylor sometime..there's about 2 more guys here who are pretty good..maybe get some crew battles or something happening.

i was the sheik btw
Yea, we sorta figured that out not long after you left. man i was gonna fight you one on one on final destination before you left. Other people wanted to fight you again too, We were all like " Man, he just gonna leave after winning the last round, tryna feel all good about himself, tryna make an exit before we can beat him again " XD, Anyway, me and my crew would be happy to play you at baylor, but uh ... we dont have a car yet so. Maybe if wil wouldnt mind picking us up then we would be able to make it.

Also next tournament we have, you guys are paying at the door !!

By the way. Wil did you go play with ismel and his crew after we all left ? how did those matches go ?

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
I did go play with them. Ish has a pretty good Samus and his Marth is on the fast track to domination. The other two he plays with are noobs, one had a field day with mastered hookshot->spin attack against my fox though. The other one mains falco, likes to double jump non L-cancelled dairs.

I won't say it wasn't fun, but I'm more interested in playing with Pogo and his Baylor crew.

UGC: Kidd

Smash Cadet
^ I see, so wilhelmasn would you consider yourself better than the guys you played with last night ( ishmel and his crew ) and who did you feel to be the best player(s) out of the night ? Oh and how was nova and his team ? did they play each other, and do you think any of them can take pogo ? Also did you notice any advance technical skill from anyone ?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If someone has a tournament in Waco December 1st at around noon or 1, I and a couple friends going to San Antonio would be able to enter, since it's on our way. Just saying. Of course...you guys probably have school, since that's friday.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
haha sorry i had to leave after i won...still had homework and that kinda thing..i wanted to play you at FD too but you picked mushroom kingdom -.-

i'd play you again bluezaft...if there's not a tournament or anything happening in waco. (i played you once at a san antonio tourney ^^)

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
yea about that, i was trying to pick clasic kongo jungle 64. Anyway i gotta go so i cant post much, but hey do any of you guys have a video camera ? Trying to get into the whole combo video thing. And of course post battles n stuff too.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
ah..yeah i think i got pretty lucky on that level selection....judging by the free for all, we're pretty even Sora..

If anyone ever wants to play me here at baylor just message me

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
I see, so wilhelmasn would you consider yourself better than the guys you played with last night ( ishmel and his crew ) and who did you feel to be the best player(s) out of the night?
The only one that ever gave me trouble 1v1 was Ishmel. As for all the players that night, I have no freaking clue who's the best. Pogo won the 'tourney', but Sora picked mushroom kingdom in the final, SD'd twice, and basically let pogo's sheik tech on the bricks all day long. Other than that, we played too much FFA. I hate FFA, especially because I main fox.

Oh and how was nova and his team ? did they play each other, and do you think any of them can take pogo ? Also did you notice any advance technical skill from anyone?
I think Nova could take Pogo, he has a pretty good Luigi. Knows what hurts, knows how to wavedash pretty well. Sora would've done better against Pogo on FD (shroom kingdom FTW). Like I said earlier though, it was pretty difficult to tell a)who was who, and b)who was good.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
It was fun playing you guys. I also wanted to fight pogo on FD before he left. He has good tech skill and is overall good. We all have to get together again soon and fight some more.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
I see, so wilhelmasn would you consider yourself better than the guys you played with last night ( ishmel and his crew ) and who did you feel to be the best player(s) out of the night?
The only one that ever gave me trouble 1v1 was Ishmel. As for all the players that night, I have no freaking clue who's the best. Pogo won the 'tourney', but Sora picked mushroom kingdom in the final, SD'd twice, and basically let pogo's sheik tech on the bricks all day long. Other than that, we played too much FFA. I hate FFA, especially because I main fox.

Oh and how was nova and his team ? did they play each other, and do you think any of them can take pogo ? Also did you notice any advance technical skill from anyone?
I think Nova could take Pogo, he has a pretty good Luigi. Knows what hurts, knows how to wavedash pretty well. Sora would've done better against Pogo on FD (shroom kingdom FTW). Like I said earlier though, it was pretty difficult to tell a)who was who, and b)who was good.
lol , yea ishmel is the best on his team ( I Think ) But aside from the two guy you played, there are 3 others guy thats apart of their team. Adam and andrew ( are pretty good, better than lvl 9 computers more or less ) And some guy that taught Ishmel how to play samus. Jimmy i think his name was, if not ishmel i believe jimmy is best. But Wil you should play those guys and see how you stand against them.

Yea about that, The funny thing is Nova doesnt even main luigi his main is falco and luigi is just secondary, but at the moment he has been thinking of maining luigi instead. But yea i suppose we would have to play more with each other to tell who the better players are.

Wil are you up for some smash this week ? Or do you have other plans ?

ah..yeah i think i got pretty lucky on that level selection....judging by the free for all, we're pretty even Sora..

If anyone ever wants to play me here at baylor just message me
Well pogo if its cool with you, were getting togather this weekend. So if you can have company this weekend and if we have a ride we`ll meet up with you. But we will need at least your apt number if not a cell phone number.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
hey i was hoping Nova would lose..that luigi is pretty $$..

im out of town this weekend though..its thanksgiving :)

y'all should host a tournament so we can play bluezaft..he's pretty good

Smash Cadet
I dont have one, but i was thinking when ever you guys choose the best members of waco. Those members should join togather and become the crew for waco that battles outside crews. And you guys could make a name for waco and yourselfs that way.

siballstar

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't at the tournament but I left early for Thankgiving and forgot all about it. It sounded fun though and I wish I could have went. I'll be back next week and hopefully go to the next tourny. Anyway, just wanted to say that I do have a video camera and would gladly use it to film some battles. Just tell me when and where....

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't at the tournament but I left early for Thankgiving and forgot all about it. It sounded fun though and I wish I could have went. I'll be back next week and hopefully go to the next tourny. Anyway, just wanted to say that I do have a video camera and would gladly use it to film some battles. Just tell me when and where....
Well hopefully you will be able to make to the next one. I guess Sora or one of the others from the circle will host the next tournament. Maybe around the sametime bluezaft makes it around. Hey do you know how use movie maker?.. because i thinks thats how they make combo vids... but if not, its still fun to watch battles on youtube.

siballstar

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm actually going to school for video editing so I should be able to make a good video out of of the footage.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm actually going to school for video editing so I should be able to make a good video out of of the footage.
OK, thats great that you can do that. We really apperchiated. O and guys we can have a tournament friday if you want, but if its at one, not many people will show up. everyone i smash with are still in highshcool.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Well, we just thought if someone had a tournament at around the time we'd be passing through Waco, it would make for a nice field trip. But friendlies wouldn't last as long as a tournament, so we couldn't ride out rush hour, so we'd want to just go on through to miss the Austin traffic.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Well, we just thought if someone had a tournament at around the time we'd be passing through Waco, it would make for a nice field trip. But friendlies wouldn't last as long as a tournament, so we couldn't ride out rush hour, so we'd want to just go on through to miss the Austin traffic.
Ok thats cool too, But im not sure i know what your saying exactly well i think i do, but i want to make sure. So your saying youll be passing threw waco at about 1:00 ? Is it just you, or will a few other people be rideing with you ? And if we can do this, how long will you be able to stay ? An hour or so would hardly be worth the trouble. If you can stay for awhile then, i think we can make this happen. We can host a tournament, and friendlies. And our friendlies allways last longer than tournaments. And we can even do munny matches if you want. but i dont think the should go any lower than $5 bucks.

So im getting the vibe that you want to stay in town afew hours, and play smash while the traffic calms down. if thats the case then you know, im sure pogo wont mind stashing you away in his apartment while you guys play smash, waiting for the rest of us get out of shcool. that should work. if he's cool with it. Oh and saballstar you have to come and record the matches, Please do.

Edit: but one of you guys might have to host this time >.>

bluezaft

The True Zaft
As of yesterday the people I was taking with me cancelled, so I'll just go straight from Dallas to San Antonio, but thanks for all the offers guys.

Smash Cadet
^ Whats FFA ? And you guys up for playing this weekend ? I think i can roll by waco for some money matches.

Smash Cadet
Oh yea... dont know why I couldnt figure that out. But yea, if I can then I will. Does wil play with you guys on a daily basis ?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Everyone come to Bluezaft's Holiday Extravaganza in Dallas this satuday. It's only.......2 hours away.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Someone give him a ride! It'll be fun, I promise. We'll bake cookies. And maybe play some smash.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Hey nova are you free to do anything today ? I tryed calling but i think you guys number is D/C for a short while. Also dude you wont believe this, I found another guy for us to play smash with.. he sounds as if hes okay at the game, but his crew sounds like they kick so much butt their feet sould be hurting. I got his number and stuff too also it turned out he's an old child hood friend of me and "the con man ". Ill tell you more about it today if we hang.

And Zaft you can count me in also if i have ride too, and maybe nova.

Edit: He told me he met some link at a game crazy tournament, that was pretty good, im thinking its was the one we went too. but he said the link was pretty good, he said he did a tight combo, oddly he thought tossing a bomb into the air, and grabing them then d-tossing them, while letting the bomb fall on them was a pretty cool attack. I just smiled and agreed with him.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably busy today but tomorrow should be fine. I don't know where we're going to play though. You remember what happened last time. We'll probably have to fight at your brother's house or something. If not there then maybe at their house.

Top Bottom