• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL VA Melee finder *Over 200 served! Yay!* updated 12/16/08

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
dude
everyone should head to the biweelies boss just posted about (maybe if it gets big enough you SoVa people will come)(XD for wishful thinking)

MELEE = win

VR-Raiden

Smash Rookie
hey everyone, i've just arrived at Virginia Tech this week. I'm sorta new to high level smash but i'd like to get better :)

I had been playing brawl a lot but i realized how much better melee is as a fighter so I'm hoping to learn stuff for that mainly. I like brawl but its not nearly as fun as melee for me :laugh: i like using Samus and Captain Falcon.

so yeah, I'm VR in Blacksburg (VT)

Deus_Vult

Smash Rookie
Is there anyone in or around Lynchburg that is still active besides Iarby? I'm willing to drive an hour or so.

LNKD

Smash Apprentice
you should contact either Tope or Cyrain to play Melee in Richmond...they're amazing :)
they have made a new thread of the smasher of VA finder ,and some others places but thanks anyway but I now I realice that I live in Midlothian but I work in Richmond

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
they have made a new thread of the smasher of VA finder ,and some others places but thanks anyway but I now I realice that I live in Midlothian but I work in Richmond
Word. I'm at school in Newport News now but I'm in Midlothian for breaks and stuff. Once I have some free time over breaks I'll pm you.

L2theZ

Smash Cadet
Located in Richmond. Although from what I can tell Richmond has no tournaments ever.

=/

Boomer

Smash Apprentice
Yo. We host some small get-togethers in Richmond/ Goochland. Hit me up if you ever want to play. Be warned though... don't give a shout if it's Brawl you're lookin' for.

Spacecadet

Smash Cadet
Hey, I need to update my info for this (teehee)

I'm at ODU too now!

I suppose theres a more official way to do this but...

I don't know it :D

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm not as dumb as I thoguht (woot)

I'm in norfolk, at Old Dominion Univeristy.

Spacecadet

Smash Cadet
oh **** Spacecadet! I'm at ODU as well [though hardly ever on campus, I live right by it and take a night class]

My name's Enver, have we met?
Dude yea!

THough you called yourself toasty. It was at the tournament in lynnhaven mall.

Hot ****, Someone else is near here! :D

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
ahhh yes yes I recall the incident...though forgive me for having no clue wtf you look like haha...

but YO this is serious [shlt's next weekend!] you need to check this out and bring all your friends!!! this'll be pretty big dude =D
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193566

If you and your friends need rides, lemme know and I can try to get other people around here to help you! we'd be glad to help out with anyone trying to make it to tournaments to the best of our ability

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
i live near the alexandria - arlington boarder XD (how far away from that are you if you have an idea)
im not too good though....

PKFire199

Smash Rookie
Short Pump, VA (Richmond). Anybody around want to play? I haven't been able to play Brawl competitively offline. Hit me up on AIM: F FTMasterX.

PKFire199

Smash Rookie
Ha ha. Where are you located? And yeah, I main Ness. Probably Lucas a little more, but they're about the same. MOTHER for life!

PKFire199

Smash Rookie
Hey you Richmond people, let's Brawl! Competition online is killer with the stupid input delay. I'm out in Short Pump, but I work in the city, so yeah... Hit me up here and maybe we can Brawl online a bit...see if I'm worth your time in person. LOL

Top Bottom