• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

d3sky

Smash Rookie
Greenville here, looking for a local sm4sh group to play with. Will to meet up, or host one. Saturday this weekend 6/14

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Greenville here, looking for a local sm4sh group to play with. Will to meet up, or host one. Saturday this weekend 6/14
y u only on smash 4... I would down to play the game, I just don't own. I have played it a few times tho, but I'm more so about PM. Where in Greenville do you live? Also, yea, getting on facebook is the best way to know about anything, when it comes to this state.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I might start trying to post some of the events on this thread so people know the SC scene isn't dead. Idk.

There's a fest this Saturday at 1Up Games. It's free and there'll be pizza. Hype. I also won't be there because screw me

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I might start trying to post some of the events on this thread so people know the SC scene isn't dead. Idk.

There's a fest this Saturday at 1Up Games. It's free and there'll be pizza. Hype. I also won't be there because screw me
No, your right. SCREW U

Lizalfos

Smash Master

It is really helpful that you link to the event page.

Player -0

Smash Hero
There really isn't an event page. It's at 1Up. Google powers.

If there are actual events in the future then I'll link the page. You don't need to state the obvious.

Last edited:

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'm in South Carolina for the week and I'd be down to play some games or some ****. I'm in the Greenville area visiting the in-laws. Do you guys have a FB group or something? Link me please. I'm an old school melee player, but I'd be down to play some PM too. Not really into brawl or smash 4, but I'll troll around with those for a bit if there is nothing else to play.

Last edited:

BakedEZ

Smash Rookie
Hey first post ever! Anyone here still play smash 64? Me and my buddies constantly play and are looking for new competition. We go to USC so we are in columbia. Let me know if anyone is interested (also just started using project64k

Mr Noob Gamer

Smash Rookie
New face to she smash scene, I got smash 4 for a 2ds and ive been playing all day to practice, any events or anything at all for that matter coming to Greenville, specifically mauldin.

Mr Noob Gamer

Smash Rookie
New face to she smash scene, I got smash 4 for a 2ds and ive been playing all day to practice, any events or anything at all for that matter coming to Greenville, specifically mauldin.
BTW I know that if I enter one at my current skill lvl I will be eaten alive, but it would make for awesome practice and tips from long time fans.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Thats the most important thing. Someone needs to make a bot that just gives everyone on this thread a link to it.

If you are really eager, attend fests too. They happen more often.

Top Bottom