• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
That's what's up lol I would love weeklies I'm able to attend, but what day out of the week or you dunno? And oh yeah SQUAD status
We don't have a set day yet. But I think we will usually try to have them sometime between thurs through Sunday. I kinda depends on whose doing what.

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that USC has three crew battles lined up for it at this event.

Project M vs Georgia Southern (my crew)

Melee vs Clemson

Melee vs College of Charleston

BigMan23

Smash Rookie
Hey all, new to the boards and in the Columbia area. Didn't realize how popping the smash scene in SC was!

andzrej

Project Z Curator
Hey all, new to the boards and in the Columbia area. Didn't realize how popping the smash scene in SC was!
Welcome! Columbia has a pretty big scene, you can join the facebook group here.

The scene is mainly in Greenville and Columbia you're pretty lucky. They have like, weeklies on Wednesdays? @ SoggyEagle SoggyEagle correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah I used to host 'em. For the summer they're not happening and I'll have to figure out the schedule starting this fall. With my new place I believe I can have bi-weeklies.

Side note, the teespring campaign currently has 23 shirts sold, 7 left! :-D

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Player-0; I'm actually a Georgia player that has simply had heavy ties with the SC Smash scene getting its reboot.

Even so, there is a pretty good chance I'll end up playing with you, @ B BigMan23 , in due time.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Sometime this week, maybe into next week too. Maybe 7 days total.
You can message me here or reach me in the SC Melee page if you wanna play me or some people. I car pool a few peps so ye.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Now I actually know what Eagle looks like, forgot what he/you said your tag is when you're not with your crew/group though.

Kewl tournament, gonna find the results thread and john there. Gonna link it here if no one does it first.

Top Bottom