• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

andzrej

Project Z Curator
Well, it is most likely looking to be November 9 or 10, provided we can book the room. Hope to you see you guys there!

Player -0

Smash Hero
Well, it is most likely looking to be November 9 or 10, provided we can book the room. Hope to you see you guys there!
Well, if Sonicraft and I WERE able to make it, how much would be the entry fee and if we were to bring any setups or partial setups would we be able to leave early with them?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yeah we can bring probably like 3 tvs and 4 set ups. Just text me and we can link up. that goes for other sc players too

803-260-7359

andzrej

Project Z Curator
Well, if Sonicraft and I WERE able to make it, how much would be the entry fee and if we were to bring any setups or partial setups would we be able to leave early with them?
It's totally free! and sure, we can work it out.

andzrej

Project Z Curator
What if you're not sure, such as Soni and I?
Also It's questionable if we'll be able to go if it's at 7:30, all depends because we can't drive yet and it's dependent on parents :facepalm:
You can still sign up, just let me know if you're unsure, and if you cannot make it, just make a post here or send me an email or something.

And most likely it will be earlier than that. We're shooting for like a noonish or late afternoon start.

Player -0

Smash Hero
You can still sign up, just let me know if you're unsure, and if you cannot make it, just make a post here or send me an email or something.

And most likely it will be earlier than that. We're shooting for like a noonish or late afternoon start.
How does the doubles signing up work? Like picking partners, I'm going to be going with Soni hopefully.

SC is heating player! you just gotta look in the right spots. hit me up!
Where?

andzrej

Project Z Curator
How does the doubles signing up work? Like picking partners, I'm going to be going with Soni hopefully.

Where?

We are going to be doing singles and then doubles, so after the singles are finished there will be some time for doubles setup.

Player -0

Smash Hero
http://smashboards.com/threads/high...niversity-greenville-nc.339852/#post-15774490

I know I may have posted this already, but SC brawl players should come to this because it's going to be big.
Lol that's like a whole state away you have to drive XD

Just sign up in this format: "Team Name - P1 name, p2 name"
or something similar.

We are going to be doing singles and then doubles, so after the singles are finished there will be some time for doubles setup.

Is the website updated? It says the tournament will be on November 3rd

Cray Z

Smash Rookie
So i got hooked on watching smash videos. im now amped to play. And none of my pals share my interest in smash so I came here. I'm looking for some melee smash players near Florence, SC. im nowhere near good but im no stranger to putting in time to get good at a video game i like.

or if someone is good with the interwebs could you find out what it said on this page?

http://florencesc.craigslist.org/vgm/4008013943.html

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
For those new people poppin up in the chat hit me up on my cell 803-260-7359 if you guys are trying to play. I mostly host al the smash stuff in the cola lex area.

As far as I know there is much going on near myrtle beach. Theres about 10 of us active here in cola. theres some by greenvile, orangeburg, charlston, clemson,

Player -0

Smash Hero
RIP Brawl.

Currently converting over to Melee..slowly.
Don't forget to try Project M :happysheep:

Regin

Smash Cadet
Don't forget to try Project M :happysheep:

Cray Z

Smash Rookie
well soni is it an issue of getting transportation or is it an issue of ur parents letting you?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
For those who dont know and want to come, there is a tournament this Sunday in Lexington, South Carolina.

I know this is fairly short notice (2 days lol) but if you can make it out check it out.

This is the Facebook event page for it.
https://www.facebook.com/events/725559554138982/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar

Dotcom I already sent you a message about it in your inbox.

Those who are interested its located:

1407 Jessamine Rd
Lexington, South Carolina

7$ gets you in all events, There is no venue fee

12 pm registration
2pm start

Tournaments will be:
Melee
Project M
Smash n64

And we will probably do crew battles at some point in which anyone can participate in.

Feel free to contact me via text at 803-260-7359.

Tournament aside for those who arent quite connected to South Carolina Melee Join this facebook group if you have a facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/290202017736245/

There is another group ment for all things smash related, relevant to the South Carolina Area as well.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/511985552187092/

I suggest you join both group if you wish to interact more with people in the area. There is a lot of people in those groups that dont even have smashboard accounts or dont check here frequently enough.

One more thing,

We do fest frequently at my place ranging from 6-10 people usually. Anyone is welcome. If you interested send me a text or a PM through here and I will give you the info. We usually play on saturday or sunday and it usually last all day 12pm-10pm.

We do mini tournaments, A lot of our videos from those tournaments including, friendlies, money matches, or anything columbia smash related will usually be posted on my channel. Which will be located below, Watch the videos, comment, favorite, and subscribe. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqrCIO7vutg

^^ link to 1 match just go to my user name channel for more.

Player -0

Smash Hero

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I just advertised a grand finals set of the most recent tournament. I mean any set you vs me is gonna have you getting bodied

Top Bottom