• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
s'up guys

well, i'm from england and as of this august i'm gonna be studying on a year aboad in your sunny state of south carolina at USC
so... what's the melee scene like here? Lookin at the boards seems it's all goin on in NC and florida- have i picked the only state in the us with no melee left??

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
s'up guys

well, i'm from england and as of this august i'm gonna be studying on a year aboad in your sunny state of south carolina at USC
so... what's the melee scene like here? Lookin at the boards seems it's all goin on in NC and florida- have i picked the only state in the us with no melee left??
sup bro
Georgia has a scene as well.

I live in Charleston (2 hours away) but I frequently visit Columbia. I was at USC last year.
In Columbia there are two players I can name (Ramz and Dill) though Dill prefers Smash 64 he will play Melee, and he goes to USC.
Let me know when you're all settled in and stuff and I'll come play with you <3

edit : about SC
we're terrible
there is a player in Florence named Everlasting Yay who is our best. Then there's me. We aren't known for much else.
I think Florence's scene has dwindled a little IIRC

We have a couple upstate in Greenville/Rockhill ish area
and down here where I am, I have... 3 newer guys that I hope will get better (I'm not entirely sure they enjoy playing me lol)

and for clarifications sake this is probably the most (competent) melee players we've ever had at any one time. SC was me and Yay only for like four years lol

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
IM telling you guys right now, Mott would get *****.

And so would Eric. Ive been playing this game 8 hours a day three days a week for three months.++

Edit; Like it was my ****ing job dud.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
sup bro
Georgia has a scene as well.

I live in Charleston (2 hours away) but I frequently visit Columbia. I was at USC last year.
In Columbia there are two players I can name (Ramz and Dill) though Dill prefers Smash 64 he will play Melee, and he goes to USC.
Let me know when you're all settled in and stuff and I'll come play with you <3

edit : about SC
we're terrible
there is a player in Florence named Everlasting Yay who is our best. Then there's me. We aren't known for much else.
I think Florence's scene has dwindled a little IIRC

We have a couple upstate in Greenville/Rockhill ish area
and down here where I am, I have... 3 newer guys that I hope will get better (I'm not entirely sure they enjoy playing me lol)

and for clarifications sake this is probably the most (competent) melee players we've ever had at any one time. SC was me and Yay only for like four years lol
And I'm the 3rd best in SC. Get @ me.
Yeah, i know how you feel, i'm the 1st best in Leeds... out of two
seriously though i kinda suck, so looks like i won't be upsetting things too much
bringin ma PAL strats round. oh yeah.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
lol if you "kinda suck" you'll really fit in with our state : )

regardless I try to get us to stick together around here *COUGHYAYISADICKCOUGH* so I can safely say we're very excited to be having you around ^_^

Top Bottom