• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
They're overrated. The only one I ever had was before Brawl came out, and I dreamt that I had the game and it had every level from 64.

Conclusion: dreams don't come true
Agreed. One I had was when I was a blackenease Ken and I was the **** at Melee...that has yet to happen.... >_> lol

yeah, but the dreams are still nice.
But I also agree with this lol

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Random but one of my suitemates is singing like an ******* next door. Contemplating stabbing himm to get him to shut up.
HAHAHAHAHA, use something blunt....it's more fun that way >_>

i never remember my dreams anymore. for all i know i might have had a smash dream before.
Me too sometimes

also twitch, you and PP and nc should come down to our smashfest.

HELL YEAH, tell your brother.....I AIN'T GOT NO INSURANCE!!!!!!!! :chuckle:

The More the Marrier!

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Say what -- man, I don't have any serious practice yet, but I think I can handle you with Makoto all day -- I've played enough 3rd Strike for that lol

if only I owned the **** game myself, I play it over a friends house (no johns) lol

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
nah, you prolly just suck Snap. lol

Cody is good though....just let the meta-game progress in the pro-street fighter world and you will see

The best is still Ryu and Sagat -- I hope Makoto gets her 3rd place spot like in 3rd Strike

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
LOL Cody? Broken? LMAOOO. Akuma, Dudley, Sagat, Ryu. They're good. I have more 3S exp. :3

I don't think yall know I'm actually pretty good at SF. lol

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
no cody is busted. im good at the game and will MM any of you.

I play one of the worst characters in the game but no johns.
And how many SF tourney's have you been to to back that up? lol

You play 360/PS3 pad or the classic arcade stick the way I do?

LOL Cody? Broken? LMAOOO. Akuma, Dudley, Sagat, Ryu. They're good. I have more 3S exp. :3

I don't think yall know I'm actually pretty good at SF. lol
Nah, I refuse to believe that too...

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Cody's easy mode at low-mid level play, of course he'll win tournies like that >_>

Refuse to believe what? That I'll **** dat *** (lol JK)? That Akuma is crazy good? Or that Cody isn't Broken?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Ive been to three SSFIV tournaments since games drop, two of them were won by cody.

GET *****.
Cody is good, but not broken...not yet anyway lol

Cody's easy mode at low-mid level play, of course he'll win tournies like that >_>

Refuse to believe what? That I'll **** dat *** (lol JK)? That Akuma is crazy good? Or that Cody isn't Broken?
I believe that cody isn't broken...and yes low-mid level tourneys Cody should win....but the big local tournaments in places like NYC and Cali -- that is where you see the GOOD players....Justin Wong, Chris Hu, Sanford Kelly

Also, doesn't Akuma still have a low health meter...but they buff a couple of moves...Akuma is supposed to be the ****, with out being broken (hard as hell to accomplish lol)

And, yes you prolly would beat my Makoto a few times before I got into the swing of the fight lol

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Akuma is mad fun, I do believe Cody is the strongest of the Alpha characters added....one the strongest new addtions period right behind Juri [IMO]

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I think when people can control Dudley to Fujiwara/Kokujin status, he's gonna ****. Ibuki is extremely scary too. The only reason she doesn't **** 3S like she does in 2I and NG is because they took out her best SA, and they gave it back in SSF4.

I think Akuma's the best because they nerfed EVERY character around him and buffed him by giving him a better ultra. WTF.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Akuma was THIRD in vanilla SF4. You know what? Watch Momochi.

Like seriously? Come on snap, Cody and Juri are NO WHERE NEAR Akuma. He has a crazy loop for christs sake. AND he has a ****ing vortex.

Top Bottom