• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Thanks for clearing Lancaster up for me Casanova. I believe some of those players don't have Smashboards accounts which thwarted my usual method of linking the profiles. Sorry about not being as thorough as I've been before in the past. I am back and plan to show SC smash that I do indeed care lol

<3 you guys

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
Lancaster
Bo : SSBB- Snake/Lucario
zCasanova : SSBB- Marth
Snap : SSBB- Wario
Shadow : SSBB- Game and Watch --- who?
Kale: SSBB- Falco
Alex: SSBB- Diddy

Clemson
Khai :SSBB-King DeDeDe SSBM- Link
Ryan : SSBB- Pit
Thunder865 : SSBB- Falco

Rockhill
Adam : SSBB-Falcon
Criosphinx : SSBB-Random SSBM-Ganondorf
Silver Shot : SSBB- Marth
Billy :SSBB- Fox/Snake

I DO NOT PLAY MK- >:-( - He is banned in SC, so there's no reason for me to play him.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Clemson
Khai :SSBB-King DeDeDe SSBM- Link
Ryan : SSBB- Pit
Thunder865 : SSBB- Falco

Rockhill
Adam : SSBB-Falcon
Criosphinx : SSBB-Random SSBM-Ganondorf
Silver Shot : SSBB- Marth
Billy :SSBB- Fox/Snake

I DO NOT PLAY MK- >:-( - He is banned in SC, so there's no reason for me to play him.
That's fine. You're Snake now right? I'll make the changes. Honestly though SC's choice to ban him shouldn't affect you if you plan on going OOS for tournaments where he's still legal pretty much everywhere's else. I understand if you don't wish to play him though.

Edit- @Crio- Hey dude! Miss you to bro. We gotta totally play together sometime alright?

Man come to think of it I need to play with this whole state lol. You guys are too fun. I was more than pleased when I came down to that tournament Omega hosted a while back to find that everyone had improved dramatically. I mean it was like you were all totally different smashers! I'm gonna have to really train hard to keep pace with you guys, ya'll are so great =P.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Edit- @Crio- Hey dude! Miss you to bro. We gotta totally play together sometime alright?
Totally bro.

I don't play Brawl anymore because it's horrible, but I would love to play you in some melee. I can almost guarantee you won't **** me like you did last time. I got some learnins from PP at billtoberfest.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Alright Snap I fulfilled your wishes, lol. =P We should definitely play sometime okay?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
dude im telling you next sc bi weekly burrito match. its on.
Tell you what, why don't we just play a bunch of friendlies and then we can go chill at a restaurant later? Taco Bell is pretty legit haha, I went there back at Omega's tournament. All you need to do is...bring a pack of BUBBLEGUM and I'll bring a different brand. Winner of best two outta three gets a piece of the other person's gum son. =)

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
He's too amazing to be fooled by such antics Casanova. He'd see right through that and round house kick the pink right off my title. And I wanna keep that. D:

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
So I definitely bought a new controller today and the R button didn't work lol. Gonna return tomorrow, FML D=. Man is that MIKE.G IN MAH THREAD OH LAWD. Yo Mike.G I'm mad serious, I've been playing a lot of Peach in Melee and I'd love to come down to GA sometime so you could maybe help me with her. **** me all you want I'd love the practice.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
kid did you need a new controller? ill pay you five bucks for your old one if nothings wrong with it.
Well I just wanted to get a new one just in case but I mean my old one is still working just fine. Whatchu been up to Snapp I never get the chance to talk to you lol =P

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well I just wanted to get a new one just in case but I mean my old one is still working just fine. Whatchu been up to Snapp I never get the chance to talk to you lol =P
so youll sell it or not? HAHA.

man ive been so busy playing tekken 6 and blaz i forgot who my main was. ill probally play ness at the next bi weekly for lulz.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
@ Kidd & Devin -- I got some moneyz coming in soon.....let me see if I can multiply it in the next few weeks and maybe I might be able to start going to WABA with you guys for Melee

I'll totally team with Kidd if he goes once I'm going!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I got some moneyz coming in soon.....let me see if I can multiply it in he next few weeks
Don't sell drugs to support your smash brothers addiction.

Edit: Tekken 6? Wtf, Snapp. I thought you had class.

Top Bottom