• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Smash Bros. 4 Character Logo / Icon Database and Requests Thread

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nice reorganization! The only problem I spotted was that Starfy should be under 2nd Party; he's partly owned by TOSE. Pokemon and Kirby should also be there, but I don't remember if they were there or not. xD That, and I think Cave Story is 3rd Party. I think.

As for a request, and this is only if you have extra time and is not a priority, but can you do a skull-and-cross-bones icon for Pokemon for Cubone/Marowak using their skull? Random request, so it isn't a priority, really. I just wanted to use it for something not exactly Smash 4 related...xD

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
Can you make a symbol for Meteos? That DS puzzle game that Sakurai co-created alongside Testuya Mizuguchi from Q? Entertainement.

If you know the game, I would like symbols for Geolyte and Meteo.

StreetPassWanter

Smash Apprentice
Nice reorganization! The only problem I spotted was that Starfy should be under 2nd Party; he's partly owned by TOSE. Pokemon and Kirby should also be there, but I don't remember if they were there or not. xD That, and I think Cave Story is 3rd Party. I think.
I'm sure that Pokemon is second party (Game Freak), I don't think Kirby is. And Cave Story is third party. I THINK. It's on Steam, though...

Also, thanks for the logos! :D Loved them!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Kirby is sort of a gray area, since there are conflicting sources about whether HAL is currently 1st or 2nd party, so he'd probably be fine in either category, but you're right about Pokemon and Cave Story.

Also, to get technical, Dillon's Rolling Western and Tomato Adventure should also be under 2nd party, Advance Wars should be 1st Party, and Lost Kingdoms should be 3rd party. Other than that, I think they're all sorted correctly, which isn't easy to do. ;)

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I thought Baten Kaitos was a Namco property, but since Origins was published by Nintendo and Monolith is now Nintendo-owned(I think), I guess that it would be second party.

And Cave Story is DEFINATLEY a third party. It was originally PC freeware, and isn't Nintendo published.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Here's some more for you to attempt.
Note: For the first one, just remove Kanaan/Calista from it.

[COLLAPSE="The Last Story (The Medallion Logo)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Joy Mech fight (Sukapon's Head)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Disatser: Day of Crisis (Ricther Scale Waves)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Devil World (Cross)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Sakura Samurai (Sakura Petal)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Fossil Fighters Skull"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Again, I'm actually testing and seeing more of you fantastic skills. :)

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
As for a request, and this is only if you have extra time and is not a priority, but can you do a skull-and-cross-bones icon for Pokemon for Cubone/Marowak using their skull? Random request, so it isn't a priority, really. I just wanted to use it for something not exactly Smash 4 related...xD

I like how the Cubone one came out - if I were to start a pirate crew, I'd totally use that as my flag :p

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Here's a quick disorganized batch x) I'll try to work on the rest when I get home from my classes later today haha

I still have down Meteos Logo, and Fossil Fighters on the TO-DO list, so please let me know if I'm missing any requests!

and thank you once again to RhymesWithEmpty for being a HUGE help :)

Here is the next batch of completed ones so far!

Sukapon: (Series Icon / Logo)

Devil World: (Series Icon/Logo)

I did the cross as requested for this one, since it is part of the gameplay from what I've seen. But I thought the skull at the center of the stage was a good basis for a logo too so I did that one as well (:

The Last Story(Series Icon / Logo)

Okay, so there's a symbol on the Europe Commemorative Coins for the Last Story that I REALLY want to know what it is. The only images of it are pixelated when you zoom in, and they haven't been shipped to people who order them :\ has anyone who played the game know what that symbol is? I want to make it in edition to this one haha

Sakura Samurai: (Series Icon / Logo)

Disaster Day of Crisis (Series Icon / Logo)
For this one, the actual "Richter Scale" lines on the logo were to thin to fit a 250 by 250 logo :/ I made an icon just for the series though so I really hope it works!

Thanks you guys! :) Hope you like them, ready to take more requests!

EDIT: Also! I'm heading home now haha so I'll be updating the OP in a bit! Thanks for the help with sorting, guys :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Onyx Oblivian, you did an amazing job as expected on these icons. The Disaster icon is great tha way it is since Smash icons are suppose to be simplistic anyway. :)

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
Maplestory

Guild Wars

Final Fantasy XIII

I don't know if you'll do the following 2

QWOP (just the silhouette of the guy not the letters)

Doodle or Die

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
the majoras mask logo looks sick. I can't wait for this game to come out, we all need something better than brawl lol

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
So, I don't think anybody has made requests of anything Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and/or Dragon Age yet, so I'd figure I'd chip it in.

WARNING: There are many pictures, and I haven't been here long enough to learn how to dial down the size (if it's possible at all), so some most of the pictures are really large. I apologize in advance.

So, first off, we have Assassin's Creed. In my attempts to locate the Assassin Insignia, I stumbled across two variations of it that corresponded to either the insignia for Assassin Armor, or the insignia worn on the armor; and the personalized insignia of the Ottoman/Turkish branch of the Assassins, as seen in Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Other than that, we have the logo for the Templars, and the logo of Abstergo Industries, a modern-day front for the Templars.

[COLLAPSE="Assassin's Creed Logos"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Next, we have Dragon Age. It was my intention to find a piece of art that clearly showed the dragon, made of blood, that is showcased behind the Dragon Age name in several promotional pictures. I could not find a good-enough picture, but I found a few heraldries that make good subtitutes: The Kirkwall crest, which can double as the unofficial logo of Dragon Age II; The symbol of the Grey Wardens; The House Cousland family crest, which has great significance to a player character in Dragon Age: Origins that has taken the Human Noble backstory; and the crest of the Seekers of Truth.

[COLLAPSE="Dragon Age Logos"]

[/COLLAPSE]

And finally, we come to Mass Effect. Our first picture comes in the form of the official insignia of the Systems Alliance, while the second comes in as the insignia of Cerberus. The third and fourth are the symbols for a Paragon and Renegade Shepard, respectively, while the fifth is the mark of the Special Tasks and Recon unit, known as the Spectres.

[COLLAPSE="Mass Effect Logos"]

[/COLLAPSE]
----
Well, that's it for now. Sorry if this is a major overload, and I understand that you probably won't be able to do them all. Still, to have even one for each of these series would be awesome.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually have one

Minecraft - Creeper Face

Though if suggesting another logical one would be the Mojong logo

ItsSilverLPs

Banned via Warnings
Has someone made a NiGHTS Into Dreams Logo?
What about a Phoenix Wright one?
(I don't expect them, I would like to see what could be their icon though)

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965

I know it's not Ninty or even Video Game related, but it would be awesome if you could do this!

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Tomato Adventure is also not third party, it's second party.
Also, where is the starfox icons? Has no one done any for them yet?

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Every Character can have their own logo, for example

Mario: M
Luigi: L
Peach: Crown
Bowser: His Head
Toad: Mushroom
Daisy: Flower
Bowser Jr: His Head
Waluigi: Upsidedown L
King Boo- Boo
Rosalina: Luma
Wario: W
Yoshi: Egg
DK: DK
Diddy: Banana
Dixie: Her Hat and Ponytail
King K Rool: His Crown
Kamek: Staff
Pit: Standard Kid Icarus logo
Palutena: Palutena's Symbol
Hades: Skull
Virdi- Leaf
Kirby- 20th Anniversary Logo
Meta Knight- His Mask

That is All I can think of.

:phone:

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
Every Character can have their own logo, for example

Mario: M
Luigi: L
Peach: Crown
Bowser: His Head
Toad: Mushroom
Daisy: Flower
Bowser Jr: His Head
Waluigi: Upsidedown L
King Boo- Boo
Rosalina: Luma
Wario: W
Yoshi: Egg
DK: DK
Diddy: Banana
Dixie: Her Hat and Ponytail
King K Rool: His Crown
Kamek: Staff
Pit: Palutena's Army Symbol
Palutena: Palutena's Army Symbol
Hades: Underworld Army Symbol
Virdi- Forces of Nature Symbol

Kirby- 20th Anniversary Logo
Meta Knight- Letter M with a sword in middle, like the logo on his shoulder.

That is All I can think of.

Fixed with my points.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
No, Medusa should have the underworld army while Hades has a skull. Medusa does eat souls. Plus Hades is the god o the dead.

Plus, I think eery character can have their own symbol. Meta Knight and Virdi's are better than mine. But Pit keep te Kid Icarus logo from Brawl while Palutena has the Palutena's army symbol.

More than I just thought of
Skull Kid- Majora's Mask
Medusa- Underworld Army Symbol
Fawful- His Face
Pikachu- Thunderbolt
Team Rocket- Team Rocket symbol
Pokemon Trainer- Pokeball
Meowth- Gold Coin
Scizor- It's Claw
Jigglypuff- Music Note or Microphone
Little Mac- Boxing Glove
Issac- Hand
Bomberman- Bomb
Pacman- Classic Himself
Sonic- His Head
Tails- His Two Tails

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
No, Medusa should have the underworld army while Hades has a skull. Medusa does eat souls. Plus Hades is the god o the dead.

Plus, I think eery character can have their own symbol. Meta Knight and Virdi's are better than mine. But Pit keep te Kid Icarus logo from Brawl while Palutena has the Palutena's army symbol.

It doesn't makes sense. Kid Icarus features a huge amonut of SSB-like logos for every army and weapon categories in the game, and simply doesn't exist a skull symbol in the game just like Hades' idol on KIU is viewed with Underworld Army logo on background. Stop complicating the things.

To be honest, I disagree of having different symbols for every character, maybe certain character groups but not one for every single fighter on the roster. Because I like the idea of character groups from previous installments.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I meant because everybody should have their own logo like in Mario party.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm for every character having their own icon like a mario sports game

FZ64

Smash Journeyman
Lucas- Needle
Masked Man- his mask
Porky- Piggy nose/ pig mask mask
Ness- His hat (if ninten is in then a baseball bat)
Ninten-His hat
Flint- his fancy cow boy hat
Duster-Wall staples
Jeff-a rocket/his glasses

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
There isn't too much demand for them. As well, most of these logos come from pre-existing logos or symbols. I don't even know if the Star Wolf team or Andross has one :/

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Requests

Better Starfy Symbol (Probably not possible)
A "Badge" for Sheriff

Requests

Better Starfy Symbol (Probably not possible)
A "Badge" for Sheriff

Also GREAT JOB

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
A thread after my own heart indeed. Pretty nice stuff you've all made. And some... not so great, but that's okay. =P

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Here's my reccommendation for a starfy symbol, a circle with a star in the center. They are pearls, analogous to coins.
I'd like to request a Pushmo Icon.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Hey, I have a few requests, although a bit uncommon ones:

1. A Conker's Bad Fur Day icon. I'm not sure whether this would fall under Banjo-Kazooie (mainly due to Diddy Kong Racing) but I'd love someone to try to accept my challenge here. I'm thinking either Conker's head, the Money with the eyes or the chocolate pieces.

2. Tetris icon. I think this one's a bit too obvious to need to explain it. I'd like to use it for a thread I'm going to make.

Thanks in advance!

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
I keep looking at that Mega Man helmet icon and thinking that's what his icon should be (and hopefully will be changed later) in SSB4, not a gear.

Many of these icons look really good, btw. Good job.

Top Bottom