• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Smash Bros. 4 Character Logo / Icon Database and Requests Thread

DiddyVillager4O3

Smash Rookie
NNID
N/A
3DS FC
1234-5678-9101
This is my first time posting with images, so please excuse me. I'm looking for someone who can make the "star badge" icon from Sheriff. I don't want his head in it. If it looks better with or without the red inside, it doesn't matter. Thanks. Let me know if the picture doesn't work.

Last edited:

PollaxDragon

Smash Rookie
Could you do the flower on Lilligant's head...

...the Virtual Boy goggles...

...the licsense plate on the CG logo...

...and the F-1 car in this box art? (Keep the Famicom sticker!)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
And you just gave it a jolt of life!

Might as well take time to repost my request. No one seems to be taking it:

I think this thread deserves a sticky like the Roster Maker did. Even without an active OP, it could be handed over to someone who may update more frequently and the creative potential looks great!

Here are some requests I can think of ATM:

NiGHTS into Dreams Logo: NiGHTS's head facing forward with its horns curving outright from its sides.
NiGHTS into Dreams Reala Logo: Think this with the head in the middle only.
Jack Frost/Shin Megami Tensei Alternative Logo: Jack frost's head facing forward. His eyes, fanged mouth, and the smiley face on its hat are visible. Hat outline also visible.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Euh... Is this thread still accepts submissions?

Because I made one myself. It's the normal hammer from TTYD and it's meant to be a Paper Mario icon since he's more of his own series (imo at least). Here it is:

I would like to submit it but I don't know if it accepts submissions now.

DiddyVillager4O3

Smash Rookie
NNID
N/A
3DS FC
1234-5678-9101
Well, besides my Sheriif icon request (see at top of page), I'm glad I helped others to bring back this thread. It's very cool and has SO much potential.

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
In the (likely) event of Rhythm Heaven getting a stage or character, what would its icon be in Smash?

One of the following:

This is Note. The supposed mascot of Rhythm Heaven for DS.

And this is the Barista dog. Appears in all three games and is always there in them a lot. Usually hangs out at the cafe in all three games.

I'm leaning towards the latter myself.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
In the (likely) event of Rhythm Heaven getting a stage or character, what would its icon be in Smash?

One of the following:

This is Note. The supposed mascot of Rhythm Heaven for DS.

And this is the Barista dog. Appears in all three games and is always there in them a lot. Usually hangs out at the cafe in all three games.

I'm leaning towards the latter myself.
I don' t know much about this game so I guessed maybe they will have a new one which looks simple.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
The enemy need a rhythm Heaven I Icon.

I choose Note because feel more like a Icon, Is like giving pit the Bow Icon instead of the Godness Palutena Icon, Mario a Star Icon instead of a mushroom or even Donkey Kong a barrel Icon instead bunch of letters saying DK.

After Fire emblem Icon use a Sword in angle like the original.

More original and more iconic. but in the time. I let sakurai team do a job in this one.

NoiseHERO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NoiseHERO
3DS FC
4038-7106-6271
I say the frog mouth/face/smiley face that you normally see on the touch screen.

Nova9758

Smash Rookie
Can someone make some icons for me please?
A paintbrush. (Art Academy)
A Cubivore. (Cubivore)
A shark from Endless Ocean (Endless Ocean).

Thanks!

GamerCrusader

Smash Rookie
I Don't Like The Cover Art For The Wii U Version, So I've Been Trying To Make One With Some Of The Icons On Here, Kinda Like A Special Edition I Wanted It To Be A White Cover With All 49 Characters To Have Their Own Symbol, And The Icons Would Look Laminated Or Shiny. 25 In The Back And 24 In The Front With The Smash Icon To Fill The Last Slot, But Due To DLC And Mewtwo Striking Back, I'm Gonna Hold Off This Until We Know The Whole Roster, But Here's What I Got So Far.
I Hope You Guys Like It.......=)

DiddyVillager4O3

Smash Rookie
NNID
N/A
3DS FC
1234-5678-9101
I Don't Like The Cover Art For The Wii U Version, So I've Been Trying To Make One With Some Of The Icons On Here, Kinda Like A Special Edition I Wanted It To Be A White Cover With All 49 Characters To Have Their Own Symbol, And The Icons Would Look Laminated Or Shiny. 25 In The Back And 24 In The Front With The Smash Icon To Fill The Last Slot, But Due To DLC And Mewtwo Striking Back, I'm Gonna Hold Off This Until We Know The Whole Roster, But Here's What I Got So Far.
I Hope You Guys Like It.......=)
That's really awesome! Keep up the great work!

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Could I please get an emblem for I-Ninja?

badfart47

Smash Rookie
I don't know if this thread is still accepting requests, but can i get a Nintendo Land icon of just the central tower (pictured below) in 250x250 with a transparent background for my darling Monita? The one I'm using currently is just of her face and, to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of it. Thanks in advance!

DFreak22

Smash Rookie

Series Symbols for BattleToads, Fossil Fighters, Megaman Battle Network, Dokapon Kingdom, and Double Dragon, respectively.

badfart47

Smash Rookie
OMG!!! Thx so much for the NintendoLand Icon, DFreak22! You have absolutely no idea how much I needed it! It looks super good, but then again all the icons you have made for this thread are awesome (my personal faves are the Crono Trigger C, the Megaman Battle Network icon, the Sherrif badge, and Tails' tails)! You are the sole reason why said thread is still alive. Well done and keep up the good work! :p

Last edited:

DFreak22

Smash Rookie
Still waiting on that BIT.TRIP icon. Here's what I'm looking for:
Sorry, I have irl things keeping me busy, but I managed to throw the icon together for you. Please try to word your posts a bit more courteously. I make icons because I'm trying to contribute to a thread, not because I have to.

sleepbud3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0018-1681-4242
Would Smash Bros Icons from anime series be fine? Like an icon of Durarara or a more common anime, the Dragon Ball series. I made quite the amount of them...Just wondering if this has to stay purely game related.

Top Bottom