• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Smash Bros. 4 Character Logo / Icon Database and Requests Thread

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's awesome how you made Moe the Starfy icon! Props. :Laugh:

Awesome Mole Mania icon, as well.

Although, to be picky, Muddy's series should say "Mole Mania." ;)

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
No Baiten Kaitos or Custom Robo?
Sorry! I posted at 1 in the morning so I wasn't thinking all the way x) They're added to the OP with credit :)

Thanks[COLLAPSE="Expand"]! It was tricky trying to decide what level of detail to put into it, since these don't tend to be quite that complex. I think I like the simpler one, myself, but I figured people might want a more complete version, heh.

Ah, I love the smell of clean vector art in the morning! Good stuff, Onyx.

Anyways, I've got work all day, and I'm going away for the weekend, so if I don't get to more of these when I get home, then I won't be back until Monday.[/COLLAPSE]
I think any simplified version should be just the eyes and the shape of the mask :) But with the lines, I love it complete!

haha well thank you! :) and Thank you so much for the help!!

It's awesome how you made Moe the Starfy icon! Props.
Awesome Mole Mania icon, as well.
Although, to be picky, Muddy's series should say "Mole Mania." ;)
Thank you!! And sorry, you're definitely right! haha I'll change that right now :)

Here's the next batch of Icons! :) Including Scribblenauts, Tingle's Rupeeland, Panel De Pon, Takamaru, and even For the Frog the Bell Tolls. (For Young Horsetail, Cloud9, ans R.O.B.) I hope you guys like them!

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Yeah, I tried with just the eyes, but it seemed like a little too little, to me. Maybe I'll post it later.

Anyways, had some free time in between jobs, woooh.

Tomato Adventure and 2 for Takamaru's Ninja Castle. I did the star without the circle, too, since that seemed to be a design element Nintendo was using for all of the logos for the Nintendo Land game, but you already covered it, and I thought it looked nice with the circle anyways, so I might as well post it XD

Now it's off to my 2nd job, hooray.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I tried with just the eyes, but it seemed like a little too little, to me. Maybe I'll post it later.

Anyways, had some free time in between jobs, woooh.

[COLLAPSE="Expand"]

[/COLLAPSE]
Tomato Adventure and 2 for Takamaru's Ninja Castle. I did the star without the circle, too, since that seemed to be a design element Nintendo was using for all of the logos for the Nintendo Land game, but you already covered it, and I thought it looked nice with the circle anyways, so I might as well post it XD

Now it's off to my 2nd job, hooray.
These are amazing!!! Thank you so much! :) Yeah! I was debating between the circle and without, but I'm glad you covered it! I'll add both to Takamaru's section of course! (That Building is stellar though!)

and awesome! Now I can mark Tomato Adventure as completed :bee:

Thank you so much for finding the time to help with requests!! Good luck with your 2nd job! haha :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You put the bell symbol in the Tomato Adventure tag. In other words, it's in the wrong spot.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
You put the bell symbol in the Tomato Adventure tag. In other words, it's in the wrong spot.
Good catch haha fixed! Sorry about that.

No King Dedede icon? That's a problem.

So how about the peace sign on the back of his outfit?
In the mean time, I really like this idea, and the icons so far are nothing short of great. :)
The peace sign? :o or that bunny symbol thing? haha which part of the video has the design you want?

and Thank you!

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
So I have next up 2 logos, R.O.B.'s Sin and Punishment Kanji icon and mystery_dungeon's Dedede icon :)

What do you guys think of this? I made R.O.B.'s a little more "icon"-ish but please let me know if you want the standard "landscape"-ish one!

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I don't know if this has been suggested or not, but I didn't see it so... oh well.

I know this is a speculative thread, but there is, of course, a possibility that one (or many) of the characters or series represented here could be used in the actual game. As an olive branch (of sorts) that could lead to future collaborative work, I suggest putting either a blanket disclaimer or a separate section listing all of the icons as "Creative Commons" licensed works, and a note to Nintendo specifically that it is A-OK for them to use any of the licensed artwork in the final game.

Sure, would they need it? Doubtful. But, any time saved in development is money saved, and it might be a good move in the long run. After all, look at the SSF2THDRemix release and OCRemix's full OST work; that seems to be a good path to take.

Thoughts?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
CF's logo looks lonely in the F-zero section. Could we get logos for Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow? I'd suggest Goroh's sword or the symbol on his shirt for Goroh, and maybe a pair of horns for Black Shadow.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Mind if I make a Pac-Man & Dillon (Rolling Western) request?

then..

For Dillion either the Scruffle or the Grocks would be a nice logo

Scruffle:

Grock:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So I have next up 2 logos, R.O.B.'s Sin and Punishment Kanji icon and mystery_dungeon's Dedede icon :)

What do you guys think of this? I made R.O.B.'s a little more "icon"-ish but please let me know if you want the standard "landscape"-ish one!

That is the best Sin & Punishment universe icon! Not bad. ;)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I've got a crappy request. Anything from Rhythm Heaven? I'll try and come up with something specific, but no good icon stands out.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Rhythm Heaven: (Thanks to Starphoenix for the direction!)

Pac-Man: (I made two versions for this one :) )

Dillon's Rolling Western: (Two versions for this one also, Thanks M&S_Guy for the directions for the 2nd! haha)

How are these? :)

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I have requests for some character specific icons.

The King Dedede image with him giving the peace sign.

A stylized image of Ridley's head.

Palutena's halo.

A stylized Z similar to the one from Zoroark: Master of Illusions.

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
How about a WarioWare icon ?
Kinda like the bomb with Wario's mustache that appears in every game.
Or an Wario Land 2/3-ish "W" or maybe his old-school "W" from the first Wario games.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone!

After a busy night, I have these completed:

WarioWare Icon - Completed!
Warioland W - - Completed!
Ridley Head - Completed!
Zoroark "Z" - Completed!
Palutena's Halo - Completed!
Samurai Goroh Icon - Completed!
Black Shadow Icon - Completed!

I will be uploading, posting, and updating tomorrow morning since it's 1 in the morning over here, and it might get lost tomorrow hahah

Thank you for the suggestions! I really hope you guys are liking how these are turning out :)

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
I have requests for some character specific icons.

The King Dedede image with him giving the peace sign.

A stylized image of Ridley's head.

Palutena's halo.

A stylized Z similar to the one from Zoroark: Master of Illusions.
I got most of these, and I'll post them in a bit :) But what did you mean by Dedede's icon? It's not the symbol on his back, right?

Do you have an image of what you're looking for?

I love that S&P icon and the Pac-Man icons.
Thank you!! :)

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Oh sure.

If you're curious, it's the icon King Dedede had in the earlier Kirby titles. The image is found in Mt. Dedede (specifically the arena and halls) and the back of his robe.

How's this? :) By far one of the toughest ones I've made hahah (the toughest being the WarioWare Icon which I'll post in a little bit.)

Awesome, thank you so much for Majora's Mask, it looks amazing!
Be sure to thank RhymesWithEmpty who is the one who made it! :)

I always thought it was a bunny
I always thought it was one too hahah

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Just as a quick status update, I'll be posting the new batch VERY soon :)

I just need to put up final touches!

Thanks for the suggestions again, guys!
And thanks for making/organizing these! You've done a great job with all of them.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
And thanks for making/organizing these! You've done a great job with all of them.
You're welcome! Haha I really enjoy it :)

Alright here's the next batch! :) I hope its well received haha. I took a little more creative freedom with the F-Zero ones, but you tell me if they work! haha (bonus points to type that can figure out why I made those 2 their symbols c: haha)

Kirby: (King Dedede)

Metroid: (Ridley)

F-ZERO: (Samurai Goroh, and Black Shadow)

Kid Icarus: (Palutena)

Wario: (WarioWare, and Warioland)

Pokemon: (Zoroark)

So how are these? :) I really hope you guys like how they came out!

:phone:

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
They look really cool, but I actually mentioned 2 W's. The W from Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, Wario Blast, Wario & Mario, etc. and the one that you made, no big deal though, they still look nice.
Also, +3 internets to you for referencing Black Shadow's and Goroh's machines.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I have a few requests for icons.

The bomb in this Bomberman logo and the Hudson soft bee to represent Bomberman.

Top Bottom