• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Signature Icons Thread - Last Update: 12/02/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Got another one finished.

Enter the dynamic duo:

Sorry, the "SSB4" bit is hard to see, but I'm sure you'll love the rest :chuckle:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Got another one finished.

Enter the dynamic duo: View attachment 745

Sorry, the "SSB4" bit is hard to see, but I'm sure you'll love the rest :chuckle:
Oh, you're using my font. The S's I made are hard to see in lighter backgrounds. I made a new S letter that I use for my most recent icons and will replace the older ones once I update my icons in accordance to the new Smash Bros.'s title.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I better put this out.

I won't be doing any requests until after June 2nd, when my exams end.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Oh, you're using my font. The S's I made are hard to see in lighter backgrounds. I made a new S letter that I use for my most recent icons and will replace the older ones once I update my icons in accordance to the new Smash Bros.'s title.
I hope me using your font isn't an issue. I intend to make my own later on, but I'd much rather make the icons I have in mind, first.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I better put this out.

I won't be doing any requests until after June 2nd, when my exams end.
Well, I won't be much available either. My exams haven't even begun yet.

I hope me using your font isn't an issue. I intend to make my own later on, but I'd much rather make the icons I have in mind, first.
No, it's not much of an issue... I prefer that people make their own fonts, though.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
No need to apologize. I said I had no problem with you using my fonts.
Either way, I made my own font. To go with it, I bring you a Meowth template:

Edit: I made everyone's favourite defense attorney, too:

I changed the source of the images too, so Masked Man and Baby Bros. will need to be re-added to the front. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Bro.

Check this jazz out. Plz put in OP :bee:
(P.S. I just downloaded GIMP and made this, GIMP is awesome.)

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Yeah, same with Ike, some people actually think Chrom will replace him, but I don't see it.
I can understand why. If I recall correctly, Chrom shares portions of his fighting style with Ike even to the point of knowing aether, so I can see it happening. I don't like it, though.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I can understand why. If I recall correctly, Chrom shares portions of his fighting style with Ike even to the point of knowing aether, so I can see it happening. I don't like it, though.
This is the reasons I'm against it, Chrom doesn't use Aether the way Ike does, the eruption move doesn't make any sense at all for Chrom, the quick draw is Ike's critical hit not Chrom's, This move-set was made for Ike, so why waste it, by not seeing anymore, the only people to be cut (Dr. Mario and Pichu) were clones. Ike isn't a clone, not even close.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Oi! Remember that this isn't a character discussion thread!

Perhaps you can take the discussion to the Fire Emblem thread?

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
This is the reasons I'm against it, Chrom doesn't use Aether the way Ike does, the eruption move doesn't make any sense at all for Chrom, the quick draw is Ike's critical hit not Chrom's, This move-set was made for Ike, so why waste it, by not seeing anymore, the only people to be cut (Dr. Mario and Pichu) were clones. Ike isn't a clone, not even close.
By no means do I think Ike's moveset will just be given to Chrom. I just feel like Chrom will hold more priority over him and take his place. Anyhow, let's not discuss this further, as it'll only bother each other and is entirely opinionated.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
By no means do I think Ike's moveset will just be given to Chrom. I just feel like Chrom will hold more priority over him and take his place. Anyhow, let's not discuss this further, as it'll only bother each other and is entirely opinionated.
I know you don't want that I just tend to ramble on about FE it's a habit of mine.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET... Any image editor that works with layers is good to make these icons.

Just don't use MS Paint. :p:laugh:
Wait, are layering systems mandatory? I was just being careful with the polygon lasso xD

I've been using Photofiltre

Oh, and Lucario isn't on the OP. Not sure if you're aware I made him.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wait, are layering systems mandatory? I was just being careful with the polygon lasso xD

I've been using Photofiltre

Oh, and Lucario isn't on the OP. Not sure if you're aware I made him.
Layering system makes things much easier and faster. I have a base template that allows me to save time by assigning each element in the icon including text, character and background to a different layer.

By the way, the OP has been updated.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Layering system makes things much easier and faster. I have a base template that allows me to save time by assigning each element in the icon including text, character and background to a different layer.

By the way, the OP has been updated.
I know a layering system would help, but I could never get used to them. :ohwell:

and thanks! :)

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Heres another Rare character.

I hope you don't mind that i used your Shadow Mario icon as a template for this Frostwraith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom