• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Signature Icons Thread - Last Update: 12/02/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Heres another Rare character.

I hope you don't mind that i used your Shadow Mario icon as a template for this Frostwraith.
Well, all those icons follow more or less the same pattern, so I'm fine with that.

EDIT: OP updated.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Thanks! This Roy icon beats all other Roy icons! Great job! :)
I beats my Roy icon for sure. :laugh:
I'm flattered that you guys think so :grin:.

And RavenKingSage, you need to make it all one image. Just copy and paste them next to each other in Paint or another program, and upload that file to imageshack or someplace similar. Afterwards, take the forum link it should provide and paste it into the signature.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
The most corrupt country ever, except most others.
I'm flattered that you guys think so :grin:.

And RavenKingSage, you need to make it all one image. Just copy and paste them next to each other in Paint or another program, and upload that file to imageshack or someplace similar. Afterwards, take the forum link it should provide and paste it into the signature.
I already got similar advice from Frostwraith earlier. I'm thinking maybe I'll just wait until the icons are updated to reflect the revealed title (please be Rumble... or something that sounds cool). Or maybe just cobble the image together out of impatience. I don't have access to an image editor at the moment, but I can get to one and host it on an image site pretty easily.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
I already got similar advice from Frostwraith earlier. I'm thinking maybe I'll just wait until the icons are updated to reflect the revealed title (please be Rumble... or something that sounds cool). Or maybe just cobble the image together out of impatience. I don't have access to an image editor at the moment, but I can get to one and host it on an image site pretty easily.
I can recommend Photofiltre which is a free and downloadable one, and MSPaint should come installed with Windows. :confused:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
If you want me, too, I can add them all together, just tell me all the characters that need to be included. Once I'm done, I'll post it here so you can copy and paste.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
I tried using a SoulCalibur font.

Oh man, as much as I love Soul Calibur and its characters (huge Sophitia fanboy), I don't think they'd fit into Smash. They already belong to their own fighting game universe.
I can recommend Photofiltre which is a free and downloadable one, and MSPaint should come installed with Windows. :confused:
I'm a Mac user, not a PC/Windows user.

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
thanks frostwraith for listing ralph as a non video game character.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
That's what you get for using Mac. :smirk:

I'll see if I can find an image editing program for Mac, but for the time being, tell me which ones you want and I'll send it to you in an E-mail.

I'm surprised this guy hadn't been made yet:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Oh man, as much as I love Soul Calibur and its characters (huge Sophitia fanboy), I don't think they'd fit into Smash. They already belong to their own fighting game universe.

You act like the pictured i made can't be suggested here. :laugh:

I'm a Mac user. I recommend GIMP.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
You act like the pictured i made can't be suggested here. :laugh:

I'm a Mac user. I recommend GIMP.
It wasn't like that, I was just giving my opinion on the suggestion.
If you want me, too, I can add them all together, just tell me all the characters that need to be included. Once I'm done, I'll post it here so you can copy and paste.
I'll send you a list when I'm not busy.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
I've got another image for ya!:

I also did a Sheriff one, but I don't think it turned out too great :(:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Here you go. I'm quite surprised that there isn't any solo artwork of him. I had to work with this screenshot from the anime.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Looking great guys.

Could somebody please make an icon that uses Roy's Awakening DLC design? That design looks awesome. :)
To answer your confusion in your signature, everybody else has all of their support pictures as one single image. I suggest doing to same if you want to add more.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
To answer your confusion in your signature, everybody else has all of their support pictures as one single image. I suggest doing to same if you want to add more.
I already got similar advice. I'll wait until I get access to an image editor (that will be at the same time I'll finally be able to upload my new roster on YouTube).

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Be aware that the "4" would most likely be changed soon...
FrostWraith has said more than once he'll make the changes when necessary. I plan on doing the same.

Edit: I created the techie of Mother 1:

Also, Sheriff and Ray 01 aren't on the OP yet. Just thought I'd point that out.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow, we've made over 220 icons since this thread's inception.

Should we ask for a sticky?

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
I've updated all of my images to SSBU (The titles have been announced as "SSB for Wii U and SSB for 3DS"):

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Aw man, we should have informed you. Frostwraith and I already talked it over and decided to keep SSB4 as it is. Sorry.

But still, since you went through the effort of updating them, Frost should add them to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom