• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Signature Icons Thread - Last Update: 12/02/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
May I have a (I'm not EVEN kidding) Vanellope von Scweetz icon.
-_-
You can request any character here, no matter who might him/her be. This is not a character discussion thread, after all.

I won't be working on it right now. Unless someone else does that request, I will do it when I have time.

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
ANY character eh? well how about Rytlock Brimstone from Guild Wars 2, Lightning from FFXIII, 'Splosion Man, and for non video game characters, Zeeky H. Bomb

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice
Thank. You. Very. Very. Very. Much.

Also, other requests. Since I already got my main request, I will be the definition of patient for any or all of these. 1 - 6 = Highest - Lowest priority
1. Spyro (The Legend of Spyro)
2. Cynder (The Legend of Spyro)
3. Black Mage
4. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
5. Mega Man X
6. Zero
Also, if someone can link me a guide, I'll do these myself, and help make others.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well... there are a lot of requests being made, so things might take longer than desired.

Yitsul's requests and Black Knight are coming next.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Okay I've made my own font. Two in fact.

Style 1.

Style 2.

I can't choose wether I want to go with the first style or the style similar to Frostwraith and Falkoopa. Can you guys tell me which one you like better please? Then I can get to work on these things as well. ^_^

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Style 1.

Style 2.

I can't choose wether I want to go with the first style or the style similar to Frostwraith and Falkoopa. Can you guys tell me which one you like better please? Then I can get to work on these things as well. ^_^
Nice. :)

I like Style 2 better. Probably due to consistency with mine and FalKoopa's icons.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Here are the Ethan and May ones. I'll work on Gardevoir later.

Also, I couldn't find a large enough image suitable for making the Black Mage one. Sorry.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Okay I've made these two.

Feel free to include these FrostWraith.

Also, just for the lulz...

Sorry I just couldn't resist with my new found sig-making-powers. :troll:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
You don't need to do either, I was just noticing anyways, a cool suggestion would be Flint or Boney
I don't mind actually. It's just that I will probably look like I'm spamming this thread with support sigs of characters that have very very little chance in smash due to them being third party support characters and all. But okay. I guess I'll do Flint and Boney.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This all much fun and jokes, but one of your images is broken Kiwi. Specifically, the one between Don Paolo and Luke.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I don't mind actually. It's just that I will probably look like I'm spamming this thread with support sigs of characters that have very very little chance in smash due to them being third party support characters and all. But okay. I guess I'll do Flint and Boney.
Well, this thread is just meant to enthrall people into supporting them, no matter how miraculously unlikely, but do what ever you want.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
This all much fun and jokes, but one of your images is broken Kiwi. Specifically, the one between Don Paolo and Luke.
What, really? It works fine for me. Oh well. Here you go if you wanted to see it anyway.

Well, this thread is just meant to enthrall people into supporting them, no matter how miraculously unlikely, but do what ever you want.
That is true actually. Guess I'll just do any character, even if they are just third party support characters then. ^_^

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What, really? It works fine for me. Oh well. Here you go if you wanted to see it anyway.
I can see that one. Adding it to the OP.

Maybe you and FalKoopa can do some pending requests? It's because I'm only checking this thread sporadically... I'm busy doing some work, so I don't have the time to do signature icons.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I can see that one. Adding it to the OP.

Maybe you and FalKoopa can do some pending requests? It's because I'm only checking this thread sporadically... I'm busy doing some work, so I don't have the time to do signature icons.
Well thanks. ^_^

Oh sure, if I can do them. I'll have a go at them. Not sure if I can make any promises though. But I'll try to help out whenever I can.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
um, can someone make a Mickey Mouse one? and one for Goomba & Koopa(that's one character)?

EDIT: I decided to try my hand at making sigs, and it turned out kinda well!

maybe I'll make the text bigger next time lol

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice

Style 1.

Style 2.

How do you use these? (Without Photoshop)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
um, can someone make a Mickey Mouse one? and one for Goomba & Koopa(that's one character)?

EDIT: I decided to try my hand at making sigs, and it turned out kinda well!

maybe I'll make the text bigger next time lol
Not bad at all. I'm adding it to the OP.

How do you use these? (Without Photoshop)
Paint.NET, GIMP...

There are many good freeware image editors that work with layers like Photoshop. Just don't use MS Paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom