• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Signature Icons Thread - Last Update: 12/02/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Yuor awesome, man, A million thank you's to you. :colorful:
You're very welcome. ^_^

Oh and by the way Frostwraith and/or Falkoopa, just like how there is a Toon Zelda with Tetra sig, could we perhaps also have a sig with both Mewtwo's in them? If either of you guys have the time and are willing to that is. I would really appreciate it too. :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wish I could do it now, but it's late night here, and I'm kinda tired.
I suppose I'll let Frostwraith handle the request.

D

Deleted member

Great thread here. I really do appreciate the effort that you, Starphoenix and FalKoopa put into these signatures.

Putting the Proto Man signature up on my Mega Man thread just for the fans who want Proto Man.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You're very welcome. ^_^

Oh and by the way Frostwraith and/or Falkoopa, just like how there is a Toon Zelda with Tetra sig, could we perhaps also have a sig with both Mewtwo's in them? If either of you guys have the time and are willing to that is. I would really appreciate it too. :)

Great thread here. I really do appreciate the effort that you, Starphoenix and FalKoopa put into these signatures.

Putting the Proto Man signature up on my Mega Man thread just for the fans who want Proto Man.
Thank you.

And sure, go ahead and put the Proto Man sig in your thread. As long as credit is given, I'm fine with that!

DPSnumber1

Smash Rookie
I request Balloon Fighter, Krystal, Chibi-robo, Ray MK, Jeff and also Crono from Chrono Trigger

D

Deleted member

Frostwraith said:
Thank you.

And sure, go ahead and put the Proto Man sig in your thread. As long as credit is given, I'm fine with that!
Done way before you asked that and gave you credit by mentioning that you created signatures for Mega Man and Proto Man. I'm doing this to help you out with potential bandwidth issue this thread may succumb to

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Five more from me: "Mustard of Doom", "The Lance Wielder", "Hi, I'm Daisy","Wario's biggest/2nd biggest Rival","Let's burn up the dance floor!"

D

Deleted member

May we have a N icon, please ?

Also a Dark Samus one and a Shantae one ? Would be very nice.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Btw, should this thread be stickied?
Those icons look great! I've added them to the OP, of course.

A sticky would be nice, given the big amount of signatures here.

I tried to make one for Rosalina.
Could you perhaps make a smaller version of the icon?

I'm not saying it is bad... in fact, it's really good, but a smaller size would fit better with the other icons, wouldn't you think?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think I should request one as well. :p

I'll request combined one of Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario. (Like Mewtwo/Mewthree)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom