• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official, Seriously Guys, I Dont Know Everything, Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
dude i have no idea what you are talking about. lol. as far as i know there are, comparitively to other charcters, a few wolf mainers. wolf is pretty bad to the bone though. he will become more poplular.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
I know a few guys down here in Louisiana that main wolf. Their not noticably good, and Im confident I could beat the crud out of them, but other than that, Kash s proably the closest to me, unless someone lives in like texas or Mississippi or Alabama or some state thats at least a borders length away.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Houston Texas right here. and I'm going to Louisiana in August lol

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well then mabey it's just that no one mains wolf in alberta, 'cause at CT4 I was the only person using Wolf there.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Houston Texas right here. and I'm going to Louisiana in August lol
Dude are you coming here for what I think your coming here for?! Because if your coming to Mechacon dude im totally seeing you there

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
:mad:
How DARE you attempt to disgrace Me.

Lol. NO I DO NOT SPAM, in other words. XP
:mad:LIE!!! II AM THE ELITE SPAMMZOR!!! WE SHALL HAVE A SPAM OFF!!:mad:

Wolf ONly
FInal Destination
NO items
F-smash and lasers

No johnz aloud...

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha
That sounds like a terrible match.

I'm the only one who uses Wolf down here. At least a good one. I'd like it to stay that way, too.
I know. I'tll be the longest match in histroy ever since neither one of as would move because where spamming laser for 20 straight minutes, until someone tries and moves and then it comes down to who f-smashes first lol

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
lol you mean competitive spamming? They sohould have a guide like that: How to and How not to Spam, lol. THat would just make the competitive gameplay way more enjoyable.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
well that is true, but in a controlled manner instead a wild feral beast(which is what he is but still). Although you can still spam it wildly, but controlled still >.>

peanutplanters

Smash Rookie
Im a wolf mainer too, I user my reflector to start of some combos since it interrupts but Im not sure if thats exactly the best idea.

Also, does anyone have a video with the "wall of wolf" ive read about it but i need to practice more.

Whats tilts are most useful with wolf?
How important is mastering the forwardb cancel ?

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Using reflector offensively is a good idea. It doesn't do much % but its hard to play against

Wall of wolf is just using multiple bairs while keeping spacing in mind

All of Wolf's tilts are important imo, but I guess the one I use the most is the ftilt. I use dtilt and utilt about equally

Forward B cancel isn't a significant aspect of Wolf gameplay at the moment, since it's too specific in timing.

Top Bottom