• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
As for rides to NEPA, Evan, Corey, and Matt have first dibs on a ride in my car. After that, Taki has the next spot if he wants it. If any of those guys won't be able to make it, I'll have those spots open to anyone else.
I am so pumped for this rob, me and you got a lot pf training to do while your home.:)

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
so i take it...duquesne is on spring break. would anyone be interested in coming to slippery rock university on wednesday, march 7th? its about an hour from duquesne, soldier6 SHOULD be around to smash if any duq folk show up. parking is easy. we've got enough room in the union for 20 people...prolly have 3 or 4 tvs....people would need to bring cubes and smash copies though. [has anyone found dougs junk yet? =( ] feel free to contact me

aim: lxkeefisisxl
hey cool, im going to be goin to slippery rock next yeat

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
I was reading the pa player finder and it said that ggpd quit. Therefore, i am wondering if crevv is happening.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Anyway, Evan, I may be good for some smash tomorrow if you're still up to it. I'll know for sure a bit later tonight, so keep tomorrow in mind.

Otherwise, I'll probably still be good for Sunday.

I'll get back to ya in a bit.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
I will check with the parentals if its cool, i think it should be. If tomorrow doesn't work out sunday should be fine.

pdk

Smash Lord
it'd be nice if it started (or people could arrive) at least around say 2 or 3 pm if it ended up on sunday

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I sorta wish I knew something more about this NEPA tournament other than that people will be playing smash there and Rob is will willing to ride me :p. Can someone maybe post the thread, or maybe I should just stop being a lazy hobo and call my friend and ask him.

xyt

Smash Lord
imma go check the crew battle thingy at 12 later
gimme a call or leave you phone # here if u see this before around that time
201-916-5369
i got kwalk to join though
i hope this thing actually happens

pdk

Smash Lord
still gon' need us some addresses to go to though

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
Rob, your marth got soooo nice. I still have the best samus in the world and you are horrible in comparison to my elite skills.;)

xyt

Smash Lord
mike you're from north jersey? o.o
tenafly, nj
it turns out that there will be a crew battle the friday after spring break @ ogs
it's 3v3 as of now but they are pushing for 4v4 which would allow us to add kwalk
i hear that it might not be for $$ though = /

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
My dorms has a Weekly Rankings List, and every Saturday we get to challenge people to move up the list.

Here's the current list:

http://www.smash.ripethings.com/wp-content/images/ranking-list.jpg

I'm number 16 on Wannabe's!! ^_^

However, this might change after tonight's matches. I hope I move up (I do NOT wanna lose my challenge matches, and then get off the list - that'd be bad...).

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Aww......

I actually made it to C-Rank.

But that was very short lived, unfortunately.

After someone else challenged me, I lost both matches (they're 1 on 1 matches, stock with time). And now I'm back at Wannabe's again. I'm in the 15th spot now. Crap. :(

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

tenafly, nj
it turns out that there will be a crew battle the friday after spring break @ ogs
it's 3v3 as of now but they are pushing for 4v4 which would allow us to add kwalk
i hear that it might not be for $$ though = /

hmm? so that thing was real? Can any crew get in on this? I would like to grab up Taki and Alaon if possible since they have no real "crew"(neither are in MCC or the empire known as CMU)

pockyD

Smash Legend
who is "they"?!

i don't remember there being that many smashers at cmu that "they" (any group that doesn't include any of us) would be pushing for a crew battle as opposed to a standard smash tournament

tim just leave justin at home and i'm fine with it =)

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
My dorms has a Weekly Rankings List, and every Saturday we get to challenge people to move up the list.

Here's the current list:

http://www.smash.ripethings.com/wp-content/images/ranking-list.jpg

I'm number 16 on Wannabe's!! ^_^

However, this might change after tonight's matches. I hope I move up (I do NOT wanna lose my challenge matches, and then get off the list - that'd be bad...).
Who are you and why are you posting this on our thread :confused: (that wasn't meant to be rude btw). Also where do you go to school at?

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Who are you and why are you posting this on our thread :confused: (that wasn't meant to be rude btw). Also where do you go to school at?
Oops......

I guess maybe I should've started a *new* thread for that. X_X,

Anyway, I only posted here because when I read the title of the thread, I thought this was a "general Pittsburgh" thread for Smash. I didn't realize that it was intended to be used for something else.

I'm so sorry. Please forgive my rudeness. As you can see, I don't have very many posts, so I'm just a newbie. :(

P.S. - To answer your question, I go to school at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh (AIP). And again, I'm sorry for the confusion and I'm sorry for posting in your guys' thread. Anyway, don't worry. I won't post in this thread again.

However, if you want to talk with me about something Smash related, or about anything else, you can send me a PM, ReadySetGo.

pdk

Smash Lord
if anything it'd probably be better to announce a new venue in here so people would pay attention

Renth

Smash Hero
Oops......

I guess maybe I should've started a *new* thread for that. X_X,

Anyway, I only posted here because when I read the title of the thread, I thought this was a "general Pittsburgh" thread for Smash. I didn't realize that it was intended to be used for something else.

I'm so sorry. Please forgive my rudeness. As you can see, I don't have very many posts, so I'm just a newbie. :(

P.S. - To answer your question, I go to school at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh (AIP). And again, I'm sorry for the confusion and I'm sorry for posting in your guys' thread. Anyway, don't worry. I won't post in this thread again.

However, if you want to talk with me about something Smash related, or about anything else, you can send me a PM, ReadySetGo.

If you attend the Dequense weeklies i won't particiate in them ever again.

xyt

Smash Lord
who is "they"?!

i don't remember there being that many smashers at cmu that "they" (any group that doesn't include any of us) would be pushing for a crew battle as opposed to a standard smash tournament

tim just leave justin at home and i'm fine with it =)
by they i mean dave, alex, jack, etc.
dave sun is the asian dude who played samus and now plays falco
alex plays fox and used to play mewtwo
and jack plays ICs
dave is the guy that's mainly pushing for a 4v4 crew battle money tourny though
he said it'd probably be around the friday after spring break
but as of now it looks like a 3v3 no money tourny

and to answer tim's question.
i'm pretty sure anyone and everyone is allowed
i've never actually seen them check if the ppl who come to events are from cmu or not
but yea.. leave justin behind XD haha

A-Laon

Smash Master
by they i mean dave, alex, jack, etc.
dave sun is the asian dude who played samus and now plays falco
alex plays fox and used to play mewtwo
and jack plays ICs
Wait, are these those CMU guys who've come to Duquesne a couple times?

Never really knew anything about them.

pockyD

Smash Legend
ok mike here's the solution

you, me, wes, and kwalk just challenge them to a straight up money match; OGS doesn't need to be involved in our taking of their money =)

and alan, they aren't the guys that showed up to duq a few times

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

wtf!!! why arent you owning pros??? couldnt you go???
my ride went poof the day b4..........sad is me, but im DEFINETLY GOING to Nepa3 if anything. I've already planned for that and will be in PA prior to that tourney.(instead of being home)

as for that crew battle:
A-Laon
Justin
Taki
Me

lets go.

Top Bottom