• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pit Community Photo Archive

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
C-stick DeathFox? o.O

I missed a lot didn't I lol.
C stick is for scrubs, real men use solo wiimote. :colorful: Sadly I'm a scrubbish young boy. Thats irrelevant. Important thing is do you like boyz? inb4modruinsallthefun

I'd say Loli looks good... but I'm GAY. ;] :laugh:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
>_< I don't look good im horrible at taking pictures i look terrible ughhhhhh and....noooooooo not tsunade >_>

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
im not playing smash to hook up with people. LuL. I was just saying a joke.

I am into girl's only though. >.> this is awkward.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
</3 I guess I'll never find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop now. I'll just have to stay with my assumption that it varies from flavor to flavor.

More importantly.... is it Lol I Loves Rain or Loli Loves Rain? Either way it's extremely sexy.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh...didnt kno this existed...uhh

BAM

bonus picture

done!

Uhh I take pictures and Edit them (very lazily) in what little bit of free time i used to have...those arent old though...they are from like February

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
it's Loli Loves Rain. Technically, it's just LoliLoves(insertsomethinghereilove) like some of my accounts are LoliLovesNick

Edit: TKO i remember you now! You stayed at Days house the night before the ohio mlg :D:D:D with uh uh uh uh the guy who's name was...i...forgot but he played zss and had sexy girlfriend lexie...right right? xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
bwahhahaha i knew it! yayz :) all right i cant believe you didn't realize it was me xD okies :D ill probably run up to u and stop look at u and be like HUG NOW! :D:D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
man this thread died quick

I blame it on that guy tryna hit on tetsion...lol..srsly though....

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
i have a couple of pics on you on my facebook but they pretty wack...cuz my camera is pretty lame i mean...lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I have a few pics of kira,me and fyre but..i think that's it xD fuuuuuck lol I should've pulled u all aside cuz i think there were like...6 or 7 of us there >_< daaaaaaamn it xD well if any of u go to dallas im just gonna follow u guys around and take pics so i atleast have stuff :) I'll probably upload the pictures tomorrow if i has time I've got a paper for psych due this week and i haven't even started and i've got a bunch of essays for english to write cuuuz i havent yet :D sooo yeah lol that's what i shall be doing this weekend sooo pics after this week :)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
How to do collapse tags 101:

[ Collapse ]text[ / Collapse ] just eliminate teh spaces. and if you want the collapse to have a name

[Collapse="trolllllll"]:troll:[/collapse]

You simply do

[ collapse ="name here" ]text/photos/etc.[ / collapse ]

Changed you to the owner. You can now edit the OP.

Top Bottom