• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official P:M BC Thread!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
daz is just mad he can't pivot grab :denzel:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
double shines are ez

get over yourself

KKOrange

Smash Cadet
Yo everyone going to that tourney, GL! rep for BC :D

Also irisz its k <3 we'll meet eventually and be best friends and teammates and win apex 2022.

^_^

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
There's a melee player who also uses the BigD tag, he's probably going to FC.

that or Dawson is trolling hella

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Irisz needs to MM orange before we go to FC. Lol

:phone:
>.< Idk how good this mystical KKOrange is O_o And I should find out soon .

Yo everyone going to that tourney, GL! rep for BC :D

Also irisz its k <3 we'll meet eventually and be best friends and teammates and win apex 2022.

^_^
Rofl Apex 2022 >.< YEA LET'S DO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEET .

`dazrin

Smash Champion
He placed top 30 at SC2 MLG. Only being 14 and playing for 1 year, no less.

Also scored #2 for having the top average APM out of all the entrants at 302apm.

At smash, he's bursting with potential, just like you ;) You're a bit more technical than he is (ironically) but he's improving much faster than you are.

..so you guys are about even, imo.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
He placed top 30 at SC2 MLG. Only being 14 and playing for 1 year, no less.

Also scored #2 for having the top average APM out of all the entrants at 302apm.
sounds like sc2 is free

dun worry though, you'll hit a wall and become so frustrated to the point of playing like a total homo

and daz, you should worry about your own improvement first

get **** then encourage noobs so you can make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

`dazrin

Smash Champion
sounds like sc2 is free

dun worry though, you'll hit a wall and become so frustrated to the point of playing like a total homo

and daz, you should worry about your own improvement first

get **** then encourage noobs so you can make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I am worrying about my own improvement! That doesn't mean I don't want new members in the community though. The two are unrelated issues for me.

Maybe the two issues are related for you, since you like mming scrubs like a shark. Especially at GameClucks. (Rofl don't make Banana cry again this weekend!)

Btw, Sion said he wants to come with us. O:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Project M MELEE-FC Trailer - Post on the MELEE-FC Website
Most of y'all have already seen the trailer by now, but this post has a bit of info on the PM tourney in general. Most notably, the stagelist & ruleset for the tourney has been added to the Information Packet available on the Information tab of the website. For you lazies, here it is:

For the 1st match, stage strike the starter list in 1-2-2-1-1-2 fashion. After the 1st match, each player bans a stage group for the remainder of the set (Players may counterpick a stage from the group they banned, and both players may ban the same group). The player who lost the previous match chooses a stage, then the player who won chooses their character, then the player who lost chooses their character.

Starters:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 2
Dreamland (64)
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Story (Melee)

Counterpicks:
Group 1:
Final Destination
Smashville
Green Hill Zone
Pictochat

Group 2:
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 1
Pokemon Stadium 2
Dracula's Castle

Group 3:
Yoshi's Story (Melee)
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Wario Ware
Fountain of Dreams

Group 4:
Dreamland (64)
Skyworld
Rumble Falls
Skyloft

Group 5:
Rainbow Cruise
Halberd
Brinstar
Metal Cavern

Let's hype this baby up even higher! I wanna see top level PM play at this =D
Official stagelist for FC has been posted as well as more information! Share your thoughts about the stagelist below! :)

KKOrange

Smash Cadet
yakal sc2 aint free, my quick improvement was boosted by the help of the legendary coL.FireZerg (FireLink on smashboards) also known as Sam Prowse D:

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/mlg-anaheim-sc2-stats and this < (I wasn't korean level good at sc2, but i was faster then korean speed level, i was almost dMerz speed level LOL)

im getting better at smash! im practicing tech skill alot now :D

`dazrin

Smash Champion
We might, depending on how people feel about it.

Which is why I'm asking people to post their thoughts about that FC ruleset here, so that I can make an accurate decision about whether we should use the system or not.

So far Rusty thinks its a nay and he's already posted his reasoning why, and it's a legitimate reasoning.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
yakal sc2 aint free, my quick improvement was boosted by the help of the legendary coL.FireZerg (FireLink on smashboards) also known as Sam Prowse D:

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/mlg-anaheim-sc2-stats and this < (I wasn't korean level good at sc2, but i was faster then korean speed level, i was almost dMerz speed level LOL)

im getting better at smash! im practicing tech skill alot now :D
Hi, I'm the joke. I know we don't usually see each other very often but I'm a little upset you missed me this time. I was screaming your name and flailing my arms around for quite a while. Hopefully next time you'll see me and we can both have a great time.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Hi, I'm the joke. I know we don't usually see each other very often but I'm a little upset you missed me this time. I was screaming your name and flailing my arms around for quite a while. Hopefully next time you'll see me and we can both have a great time.
LOL

Yep. I missed you too, buddy.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Pictochat has no hazards, it's completely different from Brawl. I'd go as far as to say it's less hazardous than PS1, only due to the amount of time spent on each transformation, and many of the transformations have been edited in a way that it has no interaction with the main stage what so ever, and the others have no hitboxes/solid walls.

Violence

Smash Lord
I always feel like I'm trapped inside a DS when I'm there. I keep thinking some ******* is going to come over and draw ****s all over the place.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Pictochat has no hazards, it's completely different from Brawl. I'd go as far as to say it's less hazardous than PS1, only due to the amount of time spent on each transformation, and many of the transformations have been edited in a way that it has no interaction with the main stage what so ever, and the others have no hitboxes/solid walls.
It still has a lot of reeeeaaaally dumb layouts that pop up and janky crap like springs. Also, having the stage transforming and not being able to tell what is or isn't solid is not a good thing. It's actually very very bad.

| Big D |

Smash Master
When I play on Battlefield I'm unsure whether the platforms are real or not... we should ban that too.

It really isn't a bad stage. I mean the amount of time spent camping due to a transformation on PS1 and due to a transformation on this stage is not even close. Most of the transformations are just one or two platforms almost like Dracula's. The one I could think of that might be dumb is the block tower, and even then you can pass through the platforms.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
I'm not talking about platforms you can pass through, I'm talking about the transformations have part drawn in that are completely immaterial, where some things look like wall but just arbitrarilly don't exist. Also keep in mind I've been in favor of banning PS1. Only reason it's pickable in melee is lack of stage variety.

Top Bottom