• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Light Arrow is the update

The Light Arrow is a terrible FS. That's a shame.

spindash

Smash Ace
Yeah, how about you go ahead and click that link there and skip right ahead to 4:20. I think you'll find that there is nothing there. Way to prove me wr--oh, nevermind.
Slow to realize the truth, SinisterLizard is!

Seriously, take your head out of your butt for one second. WHY are you so adamant against this when everyone else has had the convenience to see this? Personal hate over Lucario, Ness, and Jigglypuff? Or just wanting to try and side against everyone else because you feel like it?

I'm sorry to say, but you're gonna feel sooooooo stupid. Tough break, tough break.

------

It's nice to see that Zelda's Final Smash varies SOMEWHAT between her and Sheik.

Dark Yoghurt

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, with this weird leak 4:20? I really can't see it, I want to believe you. But I can't stop that video on the excent right time. Would you please post a screenshot of it or something XD

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Meh...
I think we'll get Ness this week now for some reason after seeing that icon of him in the sticker book... Falcon? Sakurai probably wont give us HIS most beloved Smash Bros Character until the game is out.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
People are saying, "Oh, well now MewTwo is out cause Lucario is in."

Well, didnt we think Ness was out cause Lucas was in? Ya never know with Sakurai! Lol.
I can't be more annoyed at people who say that T_T
But I think the reason they're counting him out is because the prophets are saying so, and with the Ness and Lucario parts being true, everybody believes them...even about 35 characters T-T
Lucario was really awesome in Pokemon Movie 8. He is gunna be tight.
Hell Yeah! Him and Mewtwo should both be in :p
Hey guys, with this weird leak 4:20? I really can't see it, I want to believe you. But I can't stop that video on the excent right time. Would you please post a screenshot of it or something XD
I heard they changed the vid to not show them or something, IDK

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Here are the two REAL pix, but the Japanese Dojo has different lettering than the Wii Channel. Look at how it starts.

Translated the kanji

Exclusive use seal

We dont have a "seal" for that in English, so maybe it means something like, User or Usable. You can see Half of a U in the English Dojo pic.

Also, maybe....

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
OMG GOING TO CARLS.JR FOR SOME EATS!!!! brb,
Awesome update, cool Sig. (really cool that ya spit it out in such a short amount of time- PR)
Complimented twice in a day :estatic:
Tbh Photoshop is my secret addiction.

So anyway, predictions...I predict Lucario to be offically confirmed in the Dojo tomorrow :p
Well him/her or Jigglypuff :039: Jiggy is full of win. She/he would make my week.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Totally Lucario. If they're going with a "veteran", "newcomer" pattern.

If not, then it'll be Ness. Because we smashers like bombshells.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Most likely Animal Crosser.
More like least likely,

Umm what???

I wouldnt put my money on Lucraio, Ness or Jiggs just yet for an update. Cause this video has been out for what...a week now? And we just cought it. Plus, Im pretty sure Sakurai does know we JUST found it. So there probably isnt going to be a connection with the leak and the Dojo.

Ithilgore

Smash Apprentice
I think there'll be a character update and a stage update this week. A Sonic stage is my guess, and one of the three characters that were confirmed by the sticker movie.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
Given the pattern of updates (Last Wednesday Sheik, 2 weeks ago Wednesday, Olimar), I'm thinking that we may have another character update tonight or tomorrow.

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
There's a strangely possible leak of three character icons being seen in a demonstration movie, but sticking to updates...

Anyone else hate how they made up that move chart telling us each character's Specials and Final Smash...and spoiled the FS for two characters? So did I, but now every character has their Final Smash on the Dojo, until the next character. They're running out of filler.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
I think tomorrow's update will be:

META KNIGHT'S SPECIAL MOVES!

Woah, i have no guess what his special moves could be... maybe some have to do with his sword?

But seriously:
I think we'll get an assist trophy tomorrow. I'd say Metroid if I have to be accurate ;)

greetz

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
I think tomorrow's update will be:

META KNIGHT'S SPECIAL MOVES!

Woah, i have no guess what his special moves could be... maybe some have to do with his sword?

But seriously:
I think we'll get an assist trophy tomorrow. I'd say Metroid if I had to be accurate ;)

greetz

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
In the hope that all the "prophets" and "leakers" will be silenced, I will predict NO blue update but either Krystal, Geno, Claus, Isaac or Mega Man for this week!

KingDaniel

Smash Rookie
Isaac?? From that one DS game? hm...They should give some good information cause there isn't much time left until it comes out in japan.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
In the hope that all the "prophets" and "leakers" will be silenced, I will predict NO blue update but either Krystal, Geno, Claus, Isaac or Mega Man for this week!
To silence the leakers, you'd want to predict somebody they haven't, wouldn't you?

Isaac?? From that one DS game? hm...They should give some good information cause there isn't much time left until it comes out in japan.
Drat, somebody beat me to it. Isaac has NEVER been on the DS. His games got Best GBA graphics two years in a row, right?

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
With the new leak, I'm expecting Lucario or Ness confirmed this week on DOJO!!!

And maybe a new stage.

Top Bottom