• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Zeta_Stryker

Smash Rookie
Personally for me. I'm kinda into those sword fighter types. Like with; Link, Ike, Meta Knight & Pit. But, for new (or returning) characters. I'm hoping to see either Boyd (of R.D), in his normal or Reaver outfit. Or Capt. Falcon, considering that Goroh was just admitted as an AT in the game.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
You guys are so gullible. Those characters aren't confirmed (other than Jiggs by Snake's VA).
You're are SO right. We're gullible for believing a vid from an official website, we cannot compare to you who will not budge even after the game is placed in front of him.

Zeta_Stryker said:
Or Capt. Falcon, considering that Goroh was just admitted as an AT in the game.
Say what now? "Just admitted"? http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/assist02.html That date seems to be saying "July 2 2007" to me.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Yeah, OK...seeing how I watched it like 10 times and it's not there. Someone obviously hacked it. Sheez. Morons.

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
Hey guys, I'm gonna go ahead and be a noob here, but what video are you talking about? I think I completely missed out on the controversy. If someone could just give me a link to it and a short explanation or a link to a thread specifically about it, that would just be greeeat.

Also, still hoping for a stage.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
lol, OK Smash noob. You guys are making fools of yourselves, and I'm going to laugh when it all comes out that it was a complete sham...

courte

Smash Lord
ness confirmed so happy like mad monkey ****s!!
also i predict Eggman/Robotnik AT

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
Nevermind, I checked a different website, and found a thread with links to images of stills from the video.

I'm gonna lean towards it being real, unfortunately, because I would really hate to have a clone (ness, or lucas for that matter) in the game while they took a unique moveset (mewtwo) out. Unless they gave Ness Mewtwo's moveset or something.

Lucario though, I like. I'm hoping its a misunderstanding, but I'd bet on it being real.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Screw you guys. You're all complete morons. You fell for a cheap trick...whatever. Your ignorance is astonishing. I watched the dumb thing. It's not there. It was changed later. You've all obviously been duped. So screw you all, and have a good night.

CO18

Smash Hero
Screw you guys. You're all complete morons. You fell for a cheap trick...whatever. Your ignorance is astonishing. I watched the dumb thing. It's not there. It was changed later. You've all obviously been duped. So screw you all, and have a good night.
Cheap trick? http://wii.com/jp/movies/smashbros-movie1/

How bout y go urself and pause it at 4:20. Or just start it at 4:20 and ull see it.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
You are among the most dense people I've ever had this displeasure to have conversed with.

Even Gimpyfish knows about the leak. Geez dude, grow a brain.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
The Dojo update is Zelda's final smash, but jeez.... what's your problem, SinisterLizard? As far as we know, we haven't fallen for anything.

You DO realize you're supposed to pause the video, right...?

Excorsism

Smash Rookie
Hmm... My FAILometer seems to be going off the charts!

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Don't bother arguing.

He's going to be adamant until ness lucario, or jiggs is confirmed.

And then we shall laugh.

Weed

Smash Lord
I hope it's something to do with that Lucario/Jigglypuff/Ness sh*t or whatever.
Probably not though.
Either way, feels like something good tonight.

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman

CO18

Smash Hero
Its probably late, cuz sakurai is scrambling on whether or not he should do his planned update or reveal ness, jiggs, or lucario.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
booooo...

why zeldas fs? i rly thought itd be lucario ness or jiggz after the leak. tomorrow will be for sure. anyone remember the dk leak? i cant wait to see snaps of lucario in the game

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I know its no big deal, but I paused it at another mili-second between 4:20 and 4:21 and i got a Sonic icon. And No i cant write Japanese so I couldnt have alt the image and YEAH IT IS REAL!

Lucario, wow. Lol. And Nope, i wouldnt have believed if it I hadnt seen it myself.

You hafe to get lucky, if your watching it w/o paushing it your eye cant catch it.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
It's only one frame, but it's there. It's At 4:20, your timing has to be precise though. And SinisterLizard, you're just making a huge a** of yourself.

Jeo

Smash Rookie
Yeah, how about you go ahead and click that link there and skip right ahead to 4:20. I think you'll find that there is nothing there. Way to prove me wr--oh, nevermind.
wrong, it is there. you just have to pause at the right time (It wasnt like that a couple of hours ago) I paused as soon as I saw the stickers and saw the Ness/Lucas icons. do you want yet another screenshot?

Top Bottom