• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Kickass update. Sounds like Olimar is going to be a lot of fun to use, I can't wait to try him out, only a few weeks left! :p

Also you can see Olimar's special moves update if you go to the character selection screen and click on him

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Oh man 3 of his special moves doesn't do damage!!! We have to depend on his smash attacks then.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Only thing is...I wish Sakurai would have elaborated on this line a bit: "be aware that certain Pikmin are more likely to appear in specific types of flooring"

BoG

Smash Journeyman
I love this. Brawl will be for the hardcore and casual alike. Olimar definitely won't be for those not willing to learn a thing or two. I'm ultra psyched to play as him. And everyone else.
Man, I'm just psyched for brawl. if only time moved faster....

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I guess that prophet was right...that means....noooo...no megaman :(
Yep I posted about that in that Rumor thread.... that was the very first thing I thought of when I saw the picture of Olimar swinging.

There was a prophet which gave all of Olimar's specials once, including an attack involving using a whip.

Up+B = whip IMO, especially when used on the ground.

Top Bottom