• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Zanibas

Smash Cadet
LOL, Sakurai is giving props to his own series!

Or at least I THINK he is. Air Ride?

Anyways, awesome double update, more wifi info, the wii menu icon screen, humor, the advertising for SD cards ^_^.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I need to find the thread where the guy said something about Dragoon parts being in the game. He may have actually been telling the truth.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
All seven languages of Smash Bros. Dojo will take a year-end holiday break from posting following December 28. We plan to resume posts on January 7.

Have a happy new year

WTF AAAH NO

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
And to go along with these updates, the update that this will be the last post until January 7th, so no New Years update for us, guess we'll just have to wait it out. Hopefully the Jan. 7th post will be worth it.

^^ Bah, beat me to it

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
"All seven languages of Smash Bros. Dojo will take a year-end holiday break from posting following December 28. We plan to resume posts on January 7.

Have a happy new year."

No updates until January 7th guys and the Dragoon looks friggin awesome

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sure im upset about no more updates till jan 7th, but they deserve it. theyv kept going every night since like march or something

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
I like the Dragoon, but where is it form? also it might be difficult to get it and if you dont hit, bleh...

Me want this :(

Just noticed the Notice bout their holiday break, as im not really happy, i think its fully deserved, but i'd have had expected a better update if they were going on a break. But its fine.

RL89

Smash Cadet
No updates until January 7 huh? Chill out guys, it's only a week's worth of hiatus...

RL89

Smash Cadet
I like the Dragoon, but where is it form? also it might be difficult to get it and if you dont hit, bleh...

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/wi-fi/images/wi-fi05/wi-fi05_071228h-l.jpg[\IMG]

Me want this :([/QUOTE] From Kirby i think...it shows the insignia.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Haha, talk about making one of the final weeks of waiting for info harder. I really can't believe we probably won't get any more character till the game is leaked/released. Why blow the whole thing in october?

nintenfreak92

Smash Rookie
I kind of wished that they would have went out with more of a bang, I mean it was cool just a newcomer would have been better.

RL89

Smash Cadet
That dragoon item looks sick though...collecting 3 pieces seems like fun and makes the item unique.

Zanibas

Smash Cadet
The joy of finally getting all three. Your enemies doing whatever they can to flee. It’s like we’ve added a delicious new spice, so I hope you’ll enjoy it during multiplayer matches.

Sakurai knows how to rhyme!

Dungeon_Man

Smash Rookie
I need to find the thread where the guy said something about Dragoon parts being in the game. He may have actually been telling the truth.
Lol yeah, I'm from GameFaqs, and a guy posted what he called 'insider info'. He said some things that many people already assumed, but then he said that in the game there would be dragoon parts that have 3 different items that can be put together. No one believed him of course, and then he said when the Dragoon was updated he would be having the last laugh. Even though I can't confirm it, according to others he also said the following:
1. Olimar playable
2. Wolf playable
3. Lucario replacing Mewtwo

Again, I can't personally confirm this, but I sure wish I could...

P.S. I doubt it, but he may of just been lucky, even with something as unexpected as the Dragoon

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
The joy of finally getting all three. Your enemies doing whatever they can to flee. It’s like we’ve added a delicious new spice, so I hope you’ll enjoy it during multiplayer matches.

The last part doesn't rhyme...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer

yes its amazing that sakurai knows how to speak japanese so that it rhymes in english when its translated

Top Bottom